Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Lagos: Police Share bottle Water, Biscuits To Protesters (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos: Police Share bottle Water, Biscuits To Protesters (photos) (44246 Views)

Photoshop: Police Share Video To Debunk Allegation Of Fake Suspects’ Photo / Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos / IGP, Adamu Visits Policemen Injured By Shi’ite Protesters [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos: Police Share bottle Water, Biscuits To Protesters (photos) by blowjohn(m): 12:07pm On Feb 27
lagdmark:

Ignoranz naa wahala. Protest in a civilized society should not be a War front.
NLC has done so well to represent poor workers in a civilized manner

U see, in as much as they came out, this isn't it.

This can't pass any message across.

U can protest in a non violent manner, but certainly not like this.

I expected a total 'peaceful shut down'

Understand?
Re: Lagos: Police Share bottle Water, Biscuits To Protesters (photos) by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 12:07pm On Feb 27
This are E-BOLA Tinubus urchins

Aka Agboros
Re: Lagos: Police Share bottle Water, Biscuits To Protesters (photos) by stasius: 12:07pm On Feb 27
Protest sponsored by government!

Hahahhahaha.

We will not protest.
Re: Lagos: Police Share bottle Water, Biscuits To Protesters (photos) by BigIyanga: 12:07pm On Feb 27
They’ll fire at them.. or shoot at sight when orders from above come.
Re: Lagos: Police Share bottle Water, Biscuits To Protesters (photos) by Brushstrokes20: 12:08pm On Feb 27
👍👏👍👌👏👌Awesome gesture!... We ain't enemies after all...
# all we clamor for is a better society! 💯💯💯🙏🙏

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Police Share bottle Water, Biscuits To Protesters (photos) by ajepako(f): 12:08pm On Feb 27
Nigeria na cruise country I swear..

grin grin
Re: Lagos: Police Share bottle Water, Biscuits To Protesters (photos) by Noniblaq(m): 12:10pm On Feb 27
Tsufyaan:

How many days will it take to deliver to either Lagos or Benin City and we use wese90 as escrow?

We deliver the same day to Abuja. For Benin, Lagos and the rest, it depends on the logistics company. We can communicate on WhatsApp
Re: Lagos: Police Share bottle Water, Biscuits To Protesters (photos) by NaijaCover(m): 12:10pm On Feb 27
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Lagos: Police Share bottle Water, Biscuits To Protesters (photos) by Okeoghenerobert: 12:10pm On Feb 27
Nice one.Keep it up
Re: Lagos: Police Share bottle Water, Biscuits To Protesters (photos) by faceland: 12:11pm On Feb 27
But seriously, I cannot take food from a Nigerian police. He might collect it back 100 fold. 😂🤣

Before they start writing charges;
"Conspiracy to chop our oga biscuit without payment"
"Criminal conspiracy to drink our water"
"Is the NPF a restaurant?"

2 Likes

Re: Lagos: Police Share bottle Water, Biscuits To Protesters (photos) by Allisgud: 12:12pm On Feb 27
Make una dey smile dey collect,they will recover that money from one person head when dey gbab u like a monkey🤣🤣🤣😁🤔

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Police Share bottle Water, Biscuits To Protesters (photos) by Mrbenny001: 12:13pm On Feb 27
Tinubu has already said he will remove subsidy and you will protest tire..the man will be surprised Nigeria no protest getting to a year now

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Police Share bottle Water, Biscuits To Protesters (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 12:14pm On Feb 27
Eventually, Tinubu's administration will succeed and surpass expectations.

Gradually, he will win even the most dogged opposition over.

...This sounds like a long shot (I know, lol)!

But, if we are being honest... Nigeria and Nigerians NEED this administration to succeed.

Personally, I will never bring myself to like that man... His character is at variance with mine.

However, if he succeeds, Nigeria succeeds!

In the glaring reality that he is likely not leaving that office till 2031... Then, it's in the best interest of his supporters and detractors that he SUCCEEDS.

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Police Share bottle Water, Biscuits To Protesters (photos) by Obiedun(m): 12:15pm On Feb 27
lagdmark:

Ignoranz naa wahala. Protest in a civilized society should not be a War front.
NLC has done so well to represent poor workers in a civilized manner
Keep quiet.stop constituting nuisance here. Otondo.
Re: Lagos: Police Share bottle Water, Biscuits To Protesters (photos) by integrity16(m): 12:15pm On Feb 27
Very good.
Re: Lagos: Police Share bottle Water, Biscuits To Protesters (photos) by faceland: 12:16pm On Feb 27
Allisgud:
Make una dey smile dey collect,they will recover that money from one person head when dey gbab u like a monkey🤣🤣🤣😁🤔

They would knock someone with charges even accuse global terrorist. Hopefully be pay. Nothing is free, unfortunately.
Re: Lagos: Police Share bottle Water, Biscuits To Protesters (photos) by santaclaws: 12:17pm On Feb 27
Malroux:
They will still collect it back times ten when they arrest you.

I think the police are also low-key happy about the rally, cos they feel the effects too... They don't reduce price of commodities for policemen anywhere in Nigeria. Even the staff they claim in public buses doesn't always work.
Re: Lagos: Police Share bottle Water, Biscuits To Protesters (photos) by kaywhy09(m): 12:18pm On Feb 27
Protest or rally
Re: Lagos: Police Share bottle Water, Biscuits To Protesters (photos) by 8stargeneral: 12:19pm On Feb 27
Because they knew that a hungry man is an angry man...so,they don't want what happened during ENDSARS to happen again...because this one go be a child's play to compare ENDSARS...
Re: Lagos: Police Share bottle Water, Biscuits To Protesters (photos) by Truvelisback(m): 12:21pm On Feb 27
spinna:
Nigerians sha.. too like free things and rushing
If you were in their shoes, you would do the same.
Re: Lagos: Police Share bottle Water, Biscuits To Protesters (photos) by Pristine664: 12:22pm On Feb 27
Mrbenny001:
Tinubu has already said he will remove subsidy and you will protest tire..the man will be surprised Nigeria no protest getting to a year now

I told some persons that Tinubu is even more prepared for the protest than Nigerians. grin
Re: Lagos: Police Share bottle Water, Biscuits To Protesters (photos) by ufotunang: 12:23pm On Feb 27
This is nice...police is your friend
Re: Lagos: Police Share bottle Water, Biscuits To Protesters (photos) by Kukutenla: 12:23pm On Feb 27
benuejosh:
Police is your friend.

All those traders who have increased the prices of commodities 3 times in a day just to spike the people against the government, may their goods perish.

I Will make purchase with Hausas and Northerners only. They are sincere, honest and they sell cheaper unlike some Easterners.

Because Peter Obi was not voted, they're trying to spike the people against the government.

Tinubu WILL succeed.
While you're correct on the price gouging
Are you trying to imply it is only Eastern traders that are gouging prices even up to Kano

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Police Share bottle Water, Biscuits To Protesters (photos) by Emman08: 12:24pm On Feb 27
Smart plan to divert people's attention from protesting
Re: Lagos: Police Share bottle Water, Biscuits To Protesters (photos) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 12:30pm On Feb 27
AlabiKILLER2021:
This are E-BOLA Tinubus urchins

Aka Agboros

Wailers will not like this at all. They are in pains now.
Re: Lagos: Police Share bottle Water, Biscuits To Protesters (photos) by Exceed15: 12:30pm On Feb 27
Toluwanise247:

Protest doesn’t mean violent, it just a platform to show or express your concern and worries.

Thank you for educating him.
Re: Lagos: Police Share bottle Water, Biscuits To Protesters (photos) by arantess: 12:31pm On Feb 27
yea, just like feeding your cock before christmas day slaughter...
Re: Lagos: Police Share bottle Water, Biscuits To Protesters (photos) by Bayajjidda: 12:32pm On Feb 27
benuejosh:
Police is your friend.

All those traders who have increased the prices of commodities 3 times in a day just to spike the people against the government, may their goods perish.

I Will make purchase with Hausas and Northerners only. They are sincere, honest and they sell cheaper, unlike some Easterners.

Because Peter Obi was not voted, they're trying to spike the people against the government.

Tinubu WILL succeed.

Why buy from the Igbos? Buy from the Yorubas if you are in Lagos. I am in the north, I buy my stuff from Northerners yet the price of everything I buy from them has gone so high, 5 times the price it was when Buhari was in power. You are just a petty tribalist if you claim you don't know that there is nowhere in Nigeria that anything is cheap right now.

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Police Share bottle Water, Biscuits To Protesters (photos) by lifesolutions(m): 12:33pm On Feb 27
6ixVille:
Lol. This reminds me of that meme where some youths gave a thief energy drink just for him to have more strength for beating wey hin wan collect. In this context, collect biscuits and water to have strength to run when police finally come back to their normal sense.

Are you sure comrade?
Re: Lagos: Police Share bottle Water, Biscuits To Protesters (photos) by Emmabyte: 12:33pm On Feb 27
Nigerians and there politicians are the same
Re: Lagos: Police Share bottle Water, Biscuits To Protesters (photos) by Exceed15: 12:33pm On Feb 27
Good one. It is called peaceful protest.
Re: Lagos: Police Share bottle Water, Biscuits To Protesters (photos) by royalfly(m): 12:37pm On Feb 27
chisomkachy:

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/XQxXtM8UFgBpHrku/?mibextid=Nif5oz

This is the best thing ever in nigeria, propaganda or not. I will praise this gesture. What is good is good what is bad is bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Men Returning Stolen Money – El-rufai / Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo / Tanko Yakasai To Nigerians: Blame Southwest, North For Your Sufferings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.