Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Omorogbe Jennifer Soni Arraigned For Pushing A Police Officer Down In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Omorogbe Jennifer Soni Arraigned For Pushing A Police Officer Down In Lagos (32628 Views)

Four Women Arraigned For Alleged Obstruction Of Justice & Attack On EFCC Staff / Angry Mob Beats Lagos Policeman Unconscious For Pushing Man Crushed By BRT / Benjamin Peters: Policeman Dismissed, Arraigned For Killing Corper Igwetu Linda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omorogbe Jennifer Soni Arraigned For Pushing A Police Officer Down In Lagos by tfelicityk(m): 4:41pm On Feb 27
We should learn to control our anger in situations we found ourselves.
If you have anger issues - just keep saying I am sorry so as to get out the situation on time.
Where did she get the boldness to push the police woman to the ground.?

2 Likes

Re: Omorogbe Jennifer Soni Arraigned For Pushing A Police Officer Down In Lagos by Birniwa(m): 4:49pm On Feb 27
thesicilian:
That was audacious of her. She must be sleeping with one sugar daddy politician somewhere to give her that level of boldness to assault a police officer

Not just a police officer, the one on duty for that matter. She should face the wrath of law for her deeds.

2 Likes

Re: Omorogbe Jennifer Soni Arraigned For Pushing A Police Officer Down In Lagos by Oregba87: 4:50pm On Feb 27
[color=#990000see below ][/color]

Re: Omorogbe Jennifer Soni Arraigned For Pushing A Police Officer Down In Lagos by dankorode(m): 4:57pm On Feb 27
richiemcgold:

See the way she fall yakata sef
She no get stamina ni? abi wetin?
grin grin grin
Mind game
Re: Omorogbe Jennifer Soni Arraigned For Pushing A Police Officer Down In Lagos by gassbee: 4:58pm On Feb 27
LadyRosa2:
What of the many atrocities wet police dey do?
no matter d atrocities, u do not have d right to attack an officer on uniform

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omorogbe Jennifer Soni Arraigned For Pushing A Police Officer Down In Lagos by KrisUc(m): 5:06pm On Feb 27
Wasted shape.
Re: Omorogbe Jennifer Soni Arraigned For Pushing A Police Officer Down In Lagos by NoToPile: 5:14pm On Feb 27
Loool she should have just continued her talking jejely, you pushed a police officer on duty?

Kirikiri loun loun.

Chai.

2 Likes

Re: Omorogbe Jennifer Soni Arraigned For Pushing A Police Officer Down In Lagos by superCleanworks(m): 5:26pm On Feb 27
Aesthetical:

If my dog was on Nairaland , you’ll still bark louder
Tueh!!

If na me you tell this thing walahi i go jump from 15th mainland bridge
Re: Omorogbe Jennifer Soni Arraigned For Pushing A Police Officer Down In Lagos by OwoukoUrua(m): 5:36pm On Feb 27
All I see are 2 mentally deranged people talking incoherently
Re: Omorogbe Jennifer Soni Arraigned For Pushing A Police Officer Down In Lagos by tunize(m): 5:36pm On Feb 27
I always say to ppl no matter the level of bomb you have on your head avoid laying a finger on police because Howfar is different from how well
Re: Omorogbe Jennifer Soni Arraigned For Pushing A Police Officer Down In Lagos by tnerro1(m): 5:40pm On Feb 27
Make she come spend weekend for my house , on Monday we go go the court go claim self defense with plenty of evidence 😋😋

That police boot reach to fear persin make u think say na die u see so
Re: Omorogbe Jennifer Soni Arraigned For Pushing A Police Officer Down In Lagos by davit: 5:42pm On Feb 27
LadyRosa2:
What of the many atrocities wet police dey do?
I'm surprised no one is talking about the issue that led to this!

1 Like

Re: Omorogbe Jennifer Soni Arraigned For Pushing A Police Officer Down In Lagos by cardoctor(m): 5:47pm On Feb 27
This one problem don start forever. A long jail term awaits her.
Re: Omorogbe Jennifer Soni Arraigned For Pushing A Police Officer Down In Lagos by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 6:32pm On Feb 27
richiemcgold:

See the way she fall yakata sef
She no get stamina ni? abi wetin?
grin grin grin
Mumu.
Re: Omorogbe Jennifer Soni Arraigned For Pushing A Police Officer Down In Lagos by Jubrilv(m): 6:34pm On Feb 27
triple996:
This one don enter police net cheesy

Superintendent of Police for that matter
Re: Omorogbe Jennifer Soni Arraigned For Pushing A Police Officer Down In Lagos by Rayd502(m): 6:47pm On Feb 27
No mug shot?
Re: Omorogbe Jennifer Soni Arraigned For Pushing A Police Officer Down In Lagos by Psoul(m): 7:11pm On Feb 27
Real2088:

You have spoken well,no be lie,same people who when you read their comments most times you will think 98percent hated police with passion

I dey tell you. See how everyone is taking side with the police now.
Re: Omorogbe Jennifer Soni Arraigned For Pushing A Police Officer Down In Lagos by toujurs: 7:15pm On Feb 27
This woman is stupid, she should be jailed for this. Only God knows what this life would turn into, if women were given power.

1 Like

Re: Omorogbe Jennifer Soni Arraigned For Pushing A Police Officer Down In Lagos by StingingStinger: 7:20pm On Feb 27
Blakjewelry:
Her eyes go clear. I was telling a young guy, whatever you do, don't fight a policeman on uniform he dey form hard man. I told him maybe he will have to learn the hard way.

Not just anyone in uniform.
You tell them to avoid confronting constituted authorities, they would mob you.
But once their stupidity lands them in trouble, they turn meek and discover those urging them on have disappeared
Mumu
Re: Omorogbe Jennifer Soni Arraigned For Pushing A Police Officer Down In Lagos by Calylove: 7:26pm On Feb 27
How can you push police down?
Re: Omorogbe Jennifer Soni Arraigned For Pushing A Police Officer Down In Lagos by PHAYOL81: 7:36pm On Feb 27
She deserves six months in jail at least.
Re: Omorogbe Jennifer Soni Arraigned For Pushing A Police Officer Down In Lagos by DirtyAfonjas: 7:47pm On Feb 27
She should serve 8years in prison to serve as deterrent to other lawless individuals
Re: Omorogbe Jennifer Soni Arraigned For Pushing A Police Officer Down In Lagos by prophetfire: 7:57pm On Feb 27
immortalcrown:
An average Nigerian is lawless and uncivilised. That's why Nigeria has bad leaders. These bad Nigerians are the ones that abuse power when they become public servants. Imagine what this accused lady can do if she is a councillor, a governor or a senator.

Jennyclay will avoid this thread.

Heaven knows what the NPF and the society would have done if the accused is a male, especially for the fact that the assaulted officer is a female.

But the officer is a proof that the NPF is filled with incompetent individuals. Falling just like that when pushed by a fellow woman? How strong is she to secure her duty post? A competent security officer should be always prepared, especially when arguing with a civilian.
. This shows how useless our judiciary is.
The police must have connived with the magistrate to do this gross injustice. You remand a person for more than a month because she pushed down a police officer? That's very gross.
It's a simple misdemeanor and not a crime for crying out loud.
It's a bailable offence. They must have surreptitiously arraigned her to prevent her from taking plea and moving for bail.
This is so wrong!!!

1 Like

Re: Omorogbe Jennifer Soni Arraigned For Pushing A Police Officer Down In Lagos by immortalcrown(m): 8:41pm On Feb 27
prophetfire:
. This shows how useless our judiciary is.
The police must have connived with the magistrate to do this gross injustice. You remand a person for more than a month because she pushed down a police officer? That's very gross.
It's a simple misdemeanor and not a crime for crying out loud.
It's a bailable offence. They must have surreptitiously arraigned her to prevent her from taking plea and moving for bail.
This is so wrong!!!
Very true. I forgot to point it out. In fact, let me go and modify the comment.
Re: Omorogbe Jennifer Soni Arraigned For Pushing A Police Officer Down In Lagos by Funflipper: 9:07pm On Feb 27
thesicilian:
That was audacious of her. She must be sleeping with one sugar daddy politician somewhere to give her that level of boldness to assault a police officer

That is the average benin girl for you. Gbagbati things.

1 Like

Re: Omorogbe Jennifer Soni Arraigned For Pushing A Police Officer Down In Lagos by IkeAbuja: 9:10pm On Feb 27
Let us remove the police profession was it really human for the lady to have pushed her fellow woman like that. All this aunties and single mothers are really becoming a menace to the society. Their ugly character will never allow them get married. Married today divorced tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Omorogbe Jennifer Soni Arraigned For Pushing A Police Officer Down In Lagos by 3kay945(m): 9:49pm On Feb 27
The lady over reacted, I pity for her sha.
For this kind heat, you wan go join prisoners.
Sorry na your case o.
Re: Omorogbe Jennifer Soni Arraigned For Pushing A Police Officer Down In Lagos by godofuck231: 3:10am On Feb 28
Na simple case , 60 strokes , on her bbl , when she finish make she go for realignment
Re: Omorogbe Jennifer Soni Arraigned For Pushing A Police Officer Down In Lagos by elemagoon(m): 4:52am On Feb 28
[quote author=prophetfire post=128679448]. This shows how useless our judiciary is.
The police must have connived with the magistrate to do this gross injustice. You remand a person for more than a month because she pushed down a police officer?

You are wrong. The Soni lady has committed a higher form of ASSAULT.....Its called ASSAULT on Police Officer. Honestly its called serious ASSAULT. She is looking at minimum 3 to 7 years in prison even without proof of previous conviction....
I have no pity for people who act first, think later!
Unknown to many, there is an unwritten agreement to deal with people who ASSAULT officers of the law.
The Seun guy was just lucky. Pressure for settlement and forgiveness was much in the Seun's case.
A serious example will be made of this nincompoo!
Re: Omorogbe Jennifer Soni Arraigned For Pushing A Police Officer Down In Lagos by Jakama90(m): 7:01am On Feb 28
This is a great offense, she should be handed a six month jail term with no option of fine.
Re: Omorogbe Jennifer Soni Arraigned For Pushing A Police Officer Down In Lagos by Sh1g1d1: 9:36am On Feb 29
What happened to the area boy that was barking in the background? He should have been arrested as an accomplice to the crime too because his act largely encouraged the lady to push down the officer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Failure To Register BVN Leads Police To Woman's Secret Grave A Year After. / 7-Year-Old Boye, Adam Afolabi, Missing In Lagos (Photo) / Undergraduate Initiates Schoolgirls Into Cultism In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.