Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Ben Murray-Bruce Is The Most Articulate And Visionary Governorship Aspirant - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce Is The Most Articulate And Visionary Governorship Aspirant (5775 Views)

Gyang Pwajok Is Dead (PDP Governorship Aspirant) / Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) / Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Is The Most Articulate And Visionary Governorship Aspirant by Orikinla(m): 6:38pm On Nov 12, 2011
xtenxive:

These are all juicy talks made by Politicians during campaigns, There is nothing here that has never been done in Nigeria but SINCERITY OF PURPOSE has made them all fail in the past. If these are the reasons u think he's the right candidate, then go and have a re-think. these statements are not out of the box, they're not from a deep thought process. . . . . . . . . . Pls let Nigeria go beyond these kind of shallow thinking POLITRICKS.

Mention the past achievements of any of our politicians before they got elected.

How successful were they in their private ventures before becoming political contractors?

Ben has already made it and his entrepreneurial genius can be applied in the governance of Bayelsa State.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Is The Most Articulate And Visionary Governorship Aspirant by xtenxive(m): 6:47pm On Nov 12, 2011
We are trying to put an end to allowing the wrong people get this kind of positions in Nigeria, like I said earlier there seems to be no better candidate but don't paint Ben like the messiah that will turn the streets of Bayelsa to gold, as a public officer he is not an achiever but for himself "yes successful" (culd be self centred u knw). so ORIKINLA SAYS "SUPPORT BEN BRUCE".
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Is The Most Articulate And Visionary Governorship Aspirant by Orikinla(m): 6:54pm On Nov 12, 2011
xtenxive:

We are trying to put an end to allowing the wrong people get this kind of positions in Nigeria, like I said earlier there seems to be no better candidate but don't paint Ben like the messiah that will turn the streets of Bayelsa to gold, as a public officer he is not an achiever but for himself "yes successful" (culd be self centred u knw). so ORIKINLA SAYS "SUPPORT BEN BRUCE".

Give him the chance and let us see how he is going to fare.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Is The Most Articulate And Visionary Governorship Aspirant by xtenxive(m): 6:59pm On Nov 12, 2011
So we've been giving the others a chance and these mistakes is now so expensive for us to correct! so don't just support, analyze these people before giving them your support.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Is The Most Articulate And Visionary Governorship Aspirant by wirinet(m): 7:02pm On Nov 12, 2011
Orikinla, thanks for the quotes, it gives us point of reference in out debate. It is a pity I cannot insert quotes as I am using a mobile phone.

I still maintain this is still the regular campaign promises of the average Nigerian politician of I will build roads, schools, hospitals, jobs, etc. Without details in terms of logistics and finance on how to bring these promises to fruition.

First, how much will each school cost? Where will they get the teachers to run these schools? Will he not need to train the teachers first? Most importantly where will he get the money to built and maintain the school including paying the running costs, after deducting recurrent expenditures of running the state, security votes, other capital projects, etc. Why does he not put a cost to the scheme viza-viz the revenue of the state.

Secondly, I am from a riverine area of delta state so I know that most of the villages are not accessible by road but only by boat. So how his busses going to operate in those communities. I am sure Ben Bruce think that bayelsa stops at yenagua, even
Yenogua has few accessible roads. I even doubt his acclaimed Akassa is accessible by road.

About giving the $100m intervention fund to people and having their communities stand for them, that is the greatest joke of the century. Ask anybody who is from the nigerdelta about communities and their politics, it always smeared with greed, endless court cases and even assassinations. Ask shell and other oil companies dealing with communities, it is very difficult.

That is why I say Ben Bruce is not on ground bayelsa, he thinks bayelsa is like Lagos and profer lagos like solutions.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Is The Most Articulate And Visionary Governorship Aspirant by Htman: 8:05pm On Nov 12, 2011
hmm
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Is The Most Articulate And Visionary Governorship Aspirant by TRACK: 9:04pm On Nov 12, 2011
@poster, na lie.Does he know the area and pple he wants rule? U think say na to speak oyigbo accent be the tin.? We know him as entertainment mogul and i advise him to enlarge his coast in that area. Or he should lobby for any other federal post like minister.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Is The Most Articulate And Visionary Governorship Aspirant by passionate88: 9:08pm On Nov 12, 2011
has he been cleared to contest?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Is The Most Articulate And Visionary Governorship Aspirant by mikron(m): 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2011
BEN MURRAY BRUCE IS IT. he is the most credible candidate for us bayelsans
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Is The Most Articulate And Visionary Governorship Aspirant by xtenxive(m): 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2011
@mikron, dats ur opinion.
@passionate88 he has not been cleared yet, PDP is still on with their Political gimmicks.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Is The Most Articulate And Visionary Governorship Aspirant by goodjack(m): 9:59pm On Nov 12, 2011
Nobody knows this Jack in Bayelsa State. Many people do not even know him as a Bayelsan. It will be very diffcult for him. He cant even meet up with the politics in Bayelsa. He has no structure and nobody to fight and even die for him.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Is The Most Articulate And Visionary Governorship Aspirant by 1025: 10:40pm On Nov 12, 2011
ben bruce is nothing but a sweet talker. i seated shamelessly as i watched the next criminal sweet talk his gullible listeners into clapping.
if i may ask, was bruce talking about the same bayelsa where our current president ruled as gov? if yes, what were or are those things he did there that made him the best candidate for our presidency in 2011?
when nigerians asked jonathan to do justice to those who are killing us in the name of boko jaram, he made us to understand that he was not a lion or tiger but in bayelsa gubanitorial, he is gradually taking the position of his father - obasanjo
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Is The Most Articulate And Visionary Governorship Aspirant by 1luvkipsus: 10:56pm On Nov 12, 2011
@Topic:shut up ur trap my frnd!u who cant write correctly are d one telling us abt an articulate aspirant,d best in d entire country!imgine.who's Ben Bruce?let him get out jare.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Is The Most Articulate And Visionary Governorship Aspirant by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 13, 2011
phantom:

What has he done for bayelsa in the past?what investments does he have there? This man knows that nigeria is a place where anything goes and hes in the race to take his own piece of the cake.as far as i m concerned hes just a businessman who doesnt give a rats behind bout his people.
i dont need to say anytin again. This is exactly my mind.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Is The Most Articulate And Visionary Governorship Aspirant by Pukkah: 7:10am On Nov 13, 2011
^^^If investing in one's state is a criterion for aspiring to govern the state, then you should know he was building a Silverbird Galleria in Yenagoa.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Is The Most Articulate And Visionary Governorship Aspirant by 1025: 7:50am On Nov 13, 2011
these politicians are not impressing me at all. i expect them to improve a bit. since i was born, it has been the same story. i will build bridges under the water. i will make education free to all levels. i will make nigeria the african japan.
it is really unfortunate that non of these criminals can not tell us that they will increase electricity tariffs. they will not tell us that they will elongate the looting period. they will not tell us that they will expose us to boko haram and other serial/ritual killers. they will not tell us that they will remove fuel/fertilizer subsidies. they will not tell us that corruption will not attract any punishments.
i expect a change from these imbeciles. let them tell us that they have p.hd in looting. let them tell us that all their relatives and friends will become part of their cabinets even those living abroad.
ben bruce shld start a new version in these useless kingdom of criminals.
he has been initiated and is his time to shine and whether bayelsa state want him or not, as long as jonathan has said, he is the next gov withstanding how many lives or resources that will be wasted in the process.
as long as pdp is concerned, nothing good can come out of the dark world group be he a ben bruce or a bruce lee.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Is The Most Articulate And Visionary Governorship Aspirant by CuteTj(m): 8:10am On Nov 13, 2011
Never even knew he was from Bayelsa because he has never openly associated with the state before until now that the gubernatorial election is closeby. He has decided to join PDP (a nest of thieves and corrupt people) that means he too will become same of the same because he became successful with hardwork but mainly through government patronage. He should move to another political party other than pdp & acn and work his magic there so that i will be convinced he really wants to make positive change. Until then, he's just an unserious politician!
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Is The Most Articulate And Visionary Governorship Aspirant by An0nimus: 12:20pm On Nov 13, 2011
No offence but BMB talks like one of those Uni-guys running for the post of S.U.G president in Nigerian Universities.lol
We clamour for people that know the terrain,know the peope,'have a native name'(like seriously?),people that can speak the language. .blah blah blah. . .the question is CAN THEY DELIVER?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Is The Most Articulate And Visionary Governorship Aspirant by Orikinla(m): 3:38pm On Nov 13, 2011
CuteTj:

Never even knew he was from Bayelsa because he has never openly associated with the state before until now that the gubernatorial election is closeby. He has decided to join PDP (a nest of thieves and corrupt people) that means he too will become same of the same because he became successful with hardwork but mainly through government patronage. He should move to another political party other than pdp & acn and work his magic there so that i will be convinced he really wants to make positive change. Until then, he's just an unserious politician!

BMB has always proved he is from Bayelsa even before Agbani Darego won the MBGN and also Miss World.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Is The Most Articulate And Visionary Governorship Aspirant by Orikinla(m): 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2011
An0nimus:

No offence but BMB talks like one of those Uni-guys running for the post of S.U.G president in Nigerian Universities.lol
We clamour for people that know the terrain,know the peope,'have a native name'(like seriously?),people that can speak the language. .blah blah blah. . .the question is CAN THEY DELIVER?

He can perform and the only way to try him is to elect him first.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Is The Most Articulate And Visionary Governorship Aspirant by nwaomachux(m): 1:46am On Nov 14, 2011
“People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing: that's why we recommend it daily.” Zig Ziglar.

We all need to encourage someone or be encouraged especially in this time when the love of many have grown cold. A lot of people find it easy to talk you down and this may create an impression that you are worthless.

That's exactly where this Audio CD comes in. Listening to it daily will surely make you have that eureka moment.

This Audio CD can also be a guide for your children to learn to pronounce English words correctly.

We designed it to make sure that you can locate any favorite quote easily, can you beat that?

http://quotesandsayings.gnbo.com.ng/

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Is The Most Articulate And Visionary Governorship Aspirant by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 4:40am On Nov 14, 2011
Orikinla:

He can perform and the only way to try him is to elect him first.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Is The Most Articulate And Visionary Governorship Aspirant by mbulela: 10:08am On Nov 14, 2011
nwaomachux:

“People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing: that's why we recommend it daily.” Zig Ziglar.

We all need to encourage someone or be encouraged especially in this time when the love of many have grown cold. A lot of people find it easy to talk you down and this may create an impression that you are worthless.

That's exactly where this Audio CD comes in. Listening to it daily will surely make you have that eureka moment.

This Audio CD can also be a guide for your children to learn to pronounce English words correctly.

We designed it to make sure that you can locate any favorite quote easily, can you beat that?

http://quotesandsayings.gnbo.com.ng/
This s called spamming and it ought to be punishable via a firing squad.
you are lucky this is not China.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Is The Most Articulate And Visionary Governorship Aspirant by mbulela: 10:12am On Nov 14, 2011
An0nimus:

people like Sylva and Alaibe that have been proven in the past, abi?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Is The Most Articulate And Visionary Governorship Aspirant by nsiadi: 11:31pm On Nov 14, 2011
Even if Ben Bruce is the best material he cant succeed now
He will be thoroughly frustrated, look @ how they are dealing wt him in PDP
Even if he jumps to other parties he will suffer the same way
Let him start from some where , from a more humble rung
& gradually he will acquire grass root support

Ask Rochas , if you have doubts
Rochas has been wasting time & money , in the past, vying 4 the presidency
He later took my advice , & he is happy for it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Doesn’t Wish Obasanjo Back As President? / Nigeria Will Turn To Somalia If Cpc Rule - Pdp / Resource Control May Split Nigeria — Northern Delegates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.