Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

27-Year-Old Man Kills Father In Abia Community, Removes One Eye For Ritual - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 27-Year-Old Man Kills Father In Abia Community, Removes One Eye For Ritual (22267 Views)

Elderly Man Caught Raping 8-Year-Old Girl In Abia Community (Photos) / Son Kills Father In Ogun For Preventing Him From Going Out / 12-Year-Old Girl Terrorizing Abia Community Nabbed By Villagers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Kills Father In Abia Community, Removes One Eye For Ritual by Slytiger: 7:42pm On Feb 27
Bad news from Abia again. I was still reading about a man that shot his son because of food.

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Kills Father In Abia Community, Removes One Eye For Ritual by AskNgige2: 7:42pm On Feb 27
anonymuz:
How do these people know that human parts can produces money? Black man mentality.

Even me I still de ask this question..

One of my riders from US said there is not like ritual with human parts..

So I asked him why these kill their parents and girlfriend cos of Money..

He told me the babalawo is using them for other mere sacrifices..

2 Likes

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Kills Father In Abia Community, Removes One Eye For Ritual by Ekaette1621990: 7:42pm On Feb 27
Name Checkers Association

Where art thou
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Kills Father In Abia Community, Removes One Eye For Ritual by Emmanuel30a2: 7:43pm On Feb 27
pansophist:
I was discussing with a friend yesterday, and we talked about how lots of parents have five children, but in reality, they have only one, because the other four are just useless, to put it mildly.

So while you're praying for a child, ask God specifically to give you a good child. If the father could see the future, he would probably not gave birth to a son that would murder him.

Why would GOD AND THE LORD JESUS gives you a good child? Are you a good child? Did GOD and THE LORD JESUS CHRIST wants you to born a child? Child or good child have gone to hide, they are looking for landslide!
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Kills Father In Abia Community, Removes One Eye For Ritual by Mccullum: 7:43pm On Feb 27
LegendHero:
What is happening in Abia state?

Another man killed his son because of extreme hunger.

Thanks for posting this on Nairaland, please help us to repost it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Kills Father In Abia Community, Removes One Eye For Ritual by Moniya4Real(m): 7:44pm On Feb 27
That’s a sexist tone at its highest.

M
dawndeal:
When they gave birth to this stupid boy 27years ago ,his family were celebrating it is a boy child....with the way boys are committing crime now i think a girl child should be the one celebrated now
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Kills Father In Abia Community, Removes One Eye For Ritual by merits(m): 7:47pm On Feb 27
anonymuz:
How do these people know that human parts can produces money? Black man mentality.

It's not ordinary it works with jin.It is those jin that manipulated them to bring those things for rituals.

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Kills Father In Abia Community, Removes One Eye For Ritual by tonicyril: 7:47pm On Feb 27
TheFacelessMan:
But...but... they are all millionaires who mock others for being hungry.... undecided

What happened ? 🤔
they are all milonia ooh, bulaba policy no reach them side as dem dey make money from sleep..but still na them dey kill their papa comot hin eye for rituals grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Kills Father In Abia Community, Removes One Eye For Ritual by BigBashiru: 7:53pm On Feb 27
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Kills Father In Abia Community, Removes One Eye For Ritual by BigBashiru: 7:54pm On Feb 27
dawndeal:
When they gave birth to this stupid boy 27years ago ,his family were celebrating it is a boy child....with the way boys are committing crime now i think a girl child should be the one celebrated now

I agree 100%. Men and crime

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Kills Father In Abia Community, Removes One Eye For Ritual by chidi2003(m): 7:54pm On Feb 27
wrongman665:
shatap. You never see juju.
Have you seen one? Black man thinking is too shallow; i repeat human parts don't produce money - is a fake belief. Free yourself from such reasoning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Kills Father In Abia Community, Removes One Eye For Ritual by SaLongs1(m): 7:55pm On Feb 27
anonymuz:
Many useless folks keep propagating the lies that human parts can be used for making money which is why this evil myth will keep happening over and over and over!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Kills Father In Abia Community, Removes One Eye For Ritual by Pootle: 7:55pm On Feb 27
they should hav added graphic to the heading undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Kills Father In Abia Community, Removes One Eye For Ritual by BigBashiru: 7:55pm On Feb 27
anonymuz:

It's laziness. They don't want to work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Kills Father In Abia Community, Removes One Eye For Ritual by TheFacelessMan: 7:55pm On Feb 27
zedegit:

Zedegit to his useless homosexual father
Who come remove your brains so? Bomboclaat.
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Kills Father In Abia Community, Removes One Eye For Ritual by Kusu12: 7:56pm On Feb 27
In the land of the so called billionaires according to the deluded obidots.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Kills Father In Abia Community, Removes One Eye For Ritual by Originalsly: 7:57pm On Feb 27
If juju and money ritual can really bring money ... then why do they charge for the ritual? I strongly believe money ritual is used as a cover for those who get rich through fraud .... kidnapping .... extortion ... drug trafficking... sale of human parts and other criminal activities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Kills Father In Abia Community, Removes One Eye For Ritual by BigBashiru: 8:00pm On Feb 27
Let the truth be told. The girl child should be celebrated more than the boy child because though they hv equal propensity for crime like the boy, they are less prone to violent crime. Men are the problem of this world.

2 Likes

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Kills Father In Abia Community, Removes One Eye For Ritual by Showguyz: 8:02pm On Feb 27
2shure:
Even if he wasn't caught. That eye no fit give am money.no matter the ritual.lazy rat. Eye for an eye. Remove his eye and cut off his right hand complete.
Dey play
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Kills Father In Abia Community, Removes One Eye For Ritual by hansomb: 8:03pm On Feb 27
wrongman665:
go remove Ur fara own too, since u believe am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Kills Father In Abia Community, Removes One Eye For Ritual by magzey: 8:06pm On Feb 27
this is an example of wasted sperm for sure. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Kills Father In Abia Community, Removes One Eye For Ritual by Kavod: 8:07pm On Feb 27
Reelmii:
the only thing i want to understand is..why the baba wey get the power no kill somebody so that he can make himself rich.....why is he allowing people to kill people just to make them rich....

Because if i get power to make people rich its only logical that i make myself and family rich before i use the power for outsiders
Its simple even the baba de fear the CONSEQUENCES. He wont even do for his kids no matter how poor, Most youths nowadays dont even understand the meaning of CONSEQUENCES...... They just want to feel among

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Kills Father In Abia Community, Removes One Eye For Ritual by sweetjohn(m): 8:09pm On Feb 27
Yorubas are first class organ ritualist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Kills Father In Abia Community, Removes One Eye For Ritual by Sirchiboy: 8:10pm On Feb 27
Kavod:

Its simple even the baba de fear the CONSEQUENCES. He wont even do for his kids no matter how poor, Most youths nowadays dont even understand the meaning of CONSEQUENCES...... They just want to feel among
Wait how the money come.
Is it through ghana must go or it will fall from up
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Kills Father In Abia Community, Removes One Eye For Ritual by Golan007: 8:11pm On Feb 27
wrongman665:

Shatap.

You wey don see am how e change your life?
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Kills Father In Abia Community, Removes One Eye For Ritual by Segzy19: 8:12pm On Feb 27
Hmmmmm! Wia dis one happen sef? Make I read the news again before I talk wetin dey my mind...
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Kills Father In Abia Community, Removes One Eye For Ritual by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:13pm On Feb 27
yarimo:
Millionaires and billionaires
he wanted to multiplied the Millionaire to Trillionanaire
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Kills Father In Abia Community, Removes One Eye For Ritual by sweetjohn(m): 8:15pm On Feb 27
wrongman665:
If truly human organs produce money. Then there will not be any dead body organs remaining in the mortuary. Trust Nigerians to empty all dead body organs instead of going through the stress of looking for a live human to remove his organs. Juju does not give money. If it does almost every Nigerians would be rich, who want suffer, as we will all line up in the mortuary to remove dead body organs. The devil just want to kill people by deceiving them of wealth when they bring human organs. Foolish people. Devil dont have have machine that print money. That people believe this scam baffles me.

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Kills Father In Abia Community, Removes One Eye For Ritual by Teeklef(m): 8:17pm On Feb 27
1972xy:
Igbo quest for money. Importer and exporter..clearing and forwarding...container from Singapore ..Spare parts from China.
Ogun state na learner !
Importer,exporter,koko water......Bangalee.
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Kills Father In Abia Community, Removes One Eye For Ritual by Kavod: 8:18pm On Feb 27
Sirchiboy:
Wait how the money come.
Is it through ghana must go or it will fall from up
I know of one 19 year old child at Asaba then, He was told to buy a 🗡️ or knife... Then cut any part of the body..... So he cut his lap the baba kept the knife in his shrine. A snake came around 6am the next day and he was told to carefully put it in a bag.... Every 4-5 days exactly 7.8m naira oooo is found there. But the injury never heals. ITS SCARY ABI? When he spoke about it boldly if you know how many boys who met him and did the same thing... Hmmmmmn inshort he has like 30 boys and each with his own head.. I heard one 16 year old guy in his crew get close to 30m..... See things are happening oo
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Kills Father In Abia Community, Removes One Eye For Ritual by Major1984(m): 8:20pm On Feb 27
North and East are the worst places to live now as economy bites hard. South is the most peaceful place to live at this current economy challenge
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Kills Father In Abia Community, Removes One Eye For Ritual by Sirchiboy: 8:20pm On Feb 27
Kavod:

I know of one 19 year old child at Asaba then, He was told to buy a 🗡️ or knife... Then cut any part of the body..... So he cut his lap the baba kept the knife in his shrine. A snake came around 6am the next day and he was told to carefully put it in a bag.... Every 4-5 days exactly 7.8m naira oooo is found there. But the injury never heals. ITS SCARY ABI? When he spoke about it boldly if you know how many boys who met him and did the same thing... Hmmmmmn inshort he has like 30 boys and each with his own head.. I heard one 16 year old guy in his crew get close to 30m..... See things are happening oo
Really,
Things dey happen ooo.
So this your story fear me I swear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap 10 Passengers On Akure/ikere Expressway / 40 Miscreants Arrested In Oshodi By Lagos State Task Force / Customs Officers Harass Driver Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.