Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

“Ola Of Lagos Got Me Pregnant & Stopped Picking My Calls” - Nigeria Lady(vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Ola Of Lagos Got Me Pregnant & Stopped Picking My Calls” - Nigeria Lady(vid) (2036 Views)

Ola Of Lagos Replies Steve Varsano, Says Client Gives Him Price / Ola Of Lagos Busted By A White Man Over Fake Price / My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Ola Of Lagos Got Me Pregnant & Stopped Picking My Calls” - Nigeria Lady(vid) by Truths9ja: 5:53pm On Feb 27
“Ola Of Lagos got me pregnant and ever since then he stopped picking my calls” - Nigerian woman cries out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzwY7rAh_Fw?si=H4JMUoViUOADyDH0

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: “Ola Of Lagos Got Me Pregnant & Stopped Picking My Calls” - Nigeria Lady(vid) by Truths9ja: 5:53pm On Feb 27
Nawaoooo
Ola of Lagos respond here:
“I will not sure the Lady Falsely Accusing Me of Getting her Pregnant, Because Nigerian Economy is Hard, Money wey she suppose Dey use chop I don’t want her to be using it to do Court case up and down, I will let it all Go but she should take her time” - Ola Of Lagos finally reveals he is not going to sue the lady falsely accusing him of getting her Pregnant !!! 🚴🏿‍♀️🚴🏿‍♀️🚴🏿‍♀️

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “Ola Of Lagos Got Me Pregnant & Stopped Picking My Calls” - Nigeria Lady(vid) by EreluRoz: 5:54pm On Feb 27
What is the work of this boy sef? Some ladies don't even send source of income these days.

6 Likes

Re: “Ola Of Lagos Got Me Pregnant & Stopped Picking My Calls” - Nigeria Lady(vid) by Hoelujohn: 5:59pm On Feb 27
She is doing it for content only. Check out her tik tok page.

1 Like

Re: “Ola Of Lagos Got Me Pregnant & Stopped Picking My Calls” - Nigeria Lady(vid) by Truths9ja: 6:36pm On Feb 27
Nlfpmod mynd44 Dominique fergie001 Seun ishilove Fp
Re: “Ola Of Lagos Got Me Pregnant & Stopped Picking My Calls” - Nigeria Lady(vid) by Truths9ja: 6:36pm On Feb 27
Hoelujohn:
She is doing it for content only. Check out her tik tok page.
she’s doing content and crying in this manner. This is not content Abeg
Re: “Ola Of Lagos Got Me Pregnant & Stopped Picking My Calls” - Nigeria Lady(vid) by Hoelujohn: 6:46pm On Feb 27
Truths9ja:
Dey play! Let me try and paraphrase what she said in her next video.
" Una dey laugh me for crying but now i don trend pass Davido and Pplortable" I have forgotten all the names she called. Someone that is a content Creator
Re: “Ola Of Lagos Got Me Pregnant & Stopped Picking My Calls” - Nigeria Lady(vid) by Tallesty1(m): 7:23pm On Feb 27
Pregnancy is not part of the agreement
Re: “Ola Of Lagos Got Me Pregnant & Stopped Picking My Calls” - Nigeria Lady(vid) by Truths9ja: 7:39pm On Feb 27
Hoelujohn:

Dey play! Let me try and paraphrase what she said in her next video.
" Una dey laugh me for crying but now i don trend pass Davido and Pplortable" I have forgotten all the names she called. Someone that is a content Creator
😂 really. You funny no be small 🤣🤣🤣
Re: “Ola Of Lagos Got Me Pregnant & Stopped Picking My Calls” - Nigeria Lady(vid) by Blaqbea: 8:57pm On Feb 27
She wan use d guy cash out
Re: “Ola Of Lagos Got Me Pregnant & Stopped Picking My Calls” - Nigeria Lady(vid) by franchasofficia: 11:21pm On Feb 27
So he didn't use protection? Na wa oh, these guys get mind sha shocked
Re: “Ola Of Lagos Got Me Pregnant & Stopped Picking My Calls” - Nigeria Lady(vid) by OgaTheTop2: 3:29am On Feb 28
Truths9ja:
This na content promax...If you know, you know..
Re: “Ola Of Lagos Got Me Pregnant & Stopped Picking My Calls” - Nigeria Lady(vid) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:48am On Feb 28
OgaTheTop2:
really? How is a content pro max 🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵
Re: “Ola Of Lagos Got Me Pregnant & Stopped Picking My Calls” - Nigeria Lady(vid) by Truths9ja: 9:21am On Feb 28
OgaTheTop2:
really 🥸🥸🥸🥸
Re: “Ola Of Lagos Got Me Pregnant & Stopped Picking My Calls” - Nigeria Lady(vid) by LordIsaac(m): 11:22am On Feb 28
A sugar-cane seller on the street will never get them pregnant. Anuofia them…
Re: “Ola Of Lagos Got Me Pregnant & Stopped Picking My Calls” - Nigeria Lady(vid) by DevilsEqual(m): 2:27pm On Feb 28
The guy get poor state sef

Cause what is this?? cheesy cheesy
Re: “Ola Of Lagos Got Me Pregnant & Stopped Picking My Calls” - Nigeria Lady(vid) by Truths9ja: 8:54pm On Feb 28
Nlfpmod fergie001 Dominique Seun ishilove Fp
Re: “Ola Of Lagos Got Me Pregnant & Stopped Picking My Calls” - Nigeria Lady(vid) by mediaskt(m): 1:50pm On Feb 29
It's important to address this situation with legal and emotional support at Examples of Paraphrases in English Texts
Thanks for Good information.
Re: “Ola Of Lagos Got Me Pregnant & Stopped Picking My Calls” - Nigeria Lady(vid) by Konquest: 2:12pm On Feb 29
Truths9ja:
“Ola Of Lagos got me pregnant and ever since then he stopped picking my calls” - Nigerian woman cries out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzwY7rAh_Fw?si=H4JMUoViUOADyDH0
If a DNA is done on the child and Ola is the father, then he should man up and take care of the child. I wonder why these males and females don't use protection during sex anyways. CD, Postinor, Femidom, etc.
Re: “Ola Of Lagos Got Me Pregnant & Stopped Picking My Calls” - Nigeria Lady(vid) by Truths9ja: 2:39pm On Feb 29
Konquest:

If a DNA is done on the child and Ola is the father, then he should man up and take care of the child. I wonder why these males and females don't use protection during sex anyways. CD, Postinor, Femidom, etc.
you are much on point here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Ola Of Lagos Got Me Pregnant & Stopped Picking My Calls” - Nigeria Lady(vid) by Truths9ja: 2:39pm On Feb 29
Nlfpmod mynd44 Dominique fergie001 Seun ishilove Fp

(1) (Reply)

Timaya And Empress Njamah: Love Gone Awry / Ope Banwo Receives Death Threat From Trybson Who Acted 'dagrin' In Ghetto Dreams / Omotola Jalade Narrowly Escapes Death On Movie Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.