Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,059 members, 7,859,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:33 PM

Wike Hosts British High Commissioner To Nigeria Dr Richard Montgomery - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Hosts British High Commissioner To Nigeria Dr Richard Montgomery (179 Views)

Richard Montgomery: We’re Impressed By Tinubu’s Security Strategies / Wike Hosts Peter Obi In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Wike Hosts Yari, Abacha’s Son In Rivers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Hosts British High Commissioner To Nigeria Dr Richard Montgomery by CapitalLens: 7:01pm On Feb 27
FCTA, BRITAIN EXPLORE AREAS OF MORE COOPERATION

The FCT Minister, Barr. Ezenwo Nyesom Wike met with the British High Commissioner to Nigeria, Dr. Richard Montgomery on Tuesday, February 27, 2024 to discuss areas of cooperation.

The Minister urged the British envoy to explore the possibility of Britain’s investment in the agricultural and tourism sectors of the FCT.

Re: Wike Hosts British High Commissioner To Nigeria Dr Richard Montgomery by CapitalLens: 7:01pm On Feb 27

Re: Wike Hosts British High Commissioner To Nigeria Dr Richard Montgomery by chiiraq802(m): 7:27pm On Feb 27
For Dr. Richard Montgomery mind; Which format i fit use self collect my own share from this National cake.

For Barr. Ezenwo Nyesom Wike mind; This man any business proposal you wan bring, if my 30% no come board. forget am!!! grin
Re: Wike Hosts British High Commissioner To Nigeria Dr Richard Montgomery by yarimo(m): 8:11pm On Feb 27
Comrade WIKE is the best FCT minister

(1) (Reply)

Oronsaye Report: Don’t Merge Nigerian Army Versity With NDA, Olowu Urges Tinubu / Change Is Constant: From Chief Tinubu To President Tinubu / Oransanya Report: Why The Gaslight About " Orasanya Report"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.