Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,336 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Politics Is Now A Joke. Imagine A Nobody Like Cubana Meeting Vp - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Is Now A Joke. Imagine A Nobody Like Cubana Meeting Vp (4741 Views)

Imagine A House Built In 1930 Still Stand Out. / Imagine A Nigeria Without DSS - Solomon Semaka / Obasanjo: My Role In Nigerian Politics Is To Raise Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politics Is Now A Joke. Imagine A Nobody Like Cubana Meeting Vp by kettykin: 9:46pm On Feb 27
Shettima has always been down to earth, humble and approachable right from his days as a banker, he is not about to change

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Politics Is Now A Joke. Imagine A Nobody Like Cubana Meeting Vp by Greenback: 9:46pm On Feb 27
Danjikanbauchi:
this is the hight of hate igbos endure in nigeria.
I am not but I can't help but notice how abominable these ronu people have become!
And what they don't know is that a heart full of hate is always an unhealthy heart full of hbp and all and who send them and their hatred?!
People are prospering and some frustrated coneheads dey one corner dey hate,make them continue ๐Ÿ˜

1 Like

Re: Politics Is Now A Joke. Imagine A Nobody Like Cubana Meeting Vp by abobote: 9:59pm On Feb 27
Na depression go kill you like this o
Re: Politics Is Now A Joke. Imagine A Nobody Like Cubana Meeting Vp by Rahkman: 10:09pm On Feb 27
And weytin dey special about the boko vp wey person go dey fear meet am, of all the presidents that have ruled this country only nnamdi azikiwe obj and abacha has that steeze that makes dem revered the remaining are idiots especially this balablu bulaba druggie with him okpolo eyes and him mumu boko haram vp
Re: Politics Is Now A Joke. Imagine A Nobody Like Cubana Meeting Vp by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:18pm On Feb 27
mrvitalis:

Las Vegas economy is bigger than most cities in the world

Them hold you from building the factory?
Them hold your hands from building the schools?

If you think clubs are for bad people then you are poor

Even in economics they have striper index used for trading

Small boys are always quick to call people poor

You a small boy because I know you more than you know yourself

If you have achieved just 10% of what I have achieved in life, you will forever be grateful to God

Mumu wey never commot his village talking about las Vegas

There's a big difference between tourism and night clubs and I maintain my stand that its filled with those dealing with illegal business like frauds

Get sense
Re: Politics Is Now A Joke. Imagine A Nobody Like Cubana Meeting Vp by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:20pm On Feb 27
mrvitalis:

Lmao beer parlour gist

Have u ever been to his club?

Go to shrine owerri on Friday

Go from 8 pm till 4pm

If the total dorime done is not upto 100 million I would give u 500k

Una go just wake up talk rubbish

This is what I am saying, dorime up to 100m yen yen yen

You no get sense se

His bar wey u dey call club is filled wit people into unclean business likewise he is not clean as well

You know nothing boy
Re: Politics Is Now A Joke. Imagine A Nobody Like Cubana Meeting Vp by Feldie: 10:39pm On Feb 27
Nigeria is low key finish bro
Re: Politics Is Now A Joke. Imagine A Nobody Like Cubana Meeting Vp by SpatialKing(m): 10:42pm On Feb 27
KingKO22:
IPOBidients have been reduced to wailing wailers

Being a loser is a terrible thing

Yet your people are flogged on a daily just to receive 100 naira bread

1 Like

Re: Politics Is Now A Joke. Imagine A Nobody Like Cubana Meeting Vp by DWickedLandLord: 10:49pm On Feb 27
KingKO22:
IPOBidients have been reduced to wailing wailers

Being a loser is a terrible thing

Post account balance oga let's see what winning looks like ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜’

You can keep your paragraphs filled with deflection and diversions. Na the real you I want to see....Not your online character
Re: Politics Is Now A Joke. Imagine A Nobody Like Cubana Meeting Vp by Dafresh: 10:56pm On Feb 27
1nigeriamyfoot:

This is what I am saying, dorime up to 100m yen yen yen

You no get sense se

His bar wey u dey call club is filled wit people into unclean business likewise he is not clean as well

You know nothing boy
Is his club not in Nigeria if his club is filled with people into unclean business, that's Nigeria is filled with people with unclean businesses including you
Re: Politics Is Now A Joke. Imagine A Nobody Like Cubana Meeting Vp by DWickedLandLord: 10:56pm On Feb 27
2mch:
How is he a nobody? You get business paying tax reach Cubana? Is he not a Nigerian? VP is even answerable to your unborn child because na we send them go do the work they are doing.

You can't talk to Nigerians like this my guy.
They call elected politicians RULERS . IN 2024โ—โ—
Their sense only activate when they see Visa
Re: Politics Is Now A Joke. Imagine A Nobody Like Cubana Meeting Vp by flokii: 11:03pm On Feb 27
@OP Why refer to Cubana chief priest as nobody?.. VPs in this country have met with market women so why can't VP Shettima meet Cubana chief priest?

In as much as they were elected into office to serve the people, they are also human and Nigerian like everyone of us.

1 Like

Re: Politics Is Now A Joke. Imagine A Nobody Like Cubana Meeting Vp by mrvitalis(m): 11:10pm On Feb 27
1nigeriamyfoot:

Small boys are always quick to call people poor

You a small boy because I know you more than you know yourself

If you have achieved just 10% of what I have achieved in life, you will forever be grateful to God

Mumu wey never commot his village talking about las Vegas

There's a big difference between tourism and night clubs and I maintain my stand that its filled with those dealing with illegal business like frauds

Get sense
Who stopped you from building factory?

IMO is the second biggest economy in Nigeria according to world Bank

IMO is one of the few states who's GDP has been growing in the last 5 years

Yet a self proclaimed online billionaire thinks IMO is doing something wrong

Re: Politics Is Now A Joke. Imagine A Nobody Like Cubana Meeting Vp by DWickedLandLord: 11:12pm On Feb 27
KingAzubuike:

It's like you're mixing up obi cubana with cubana chief priest. undecided. Chief priest is a nobody that goes around famzing people. He even forces himself on Davido by following him up and down. Thats whats hes good at. He just wants to belong by all means. . Dude can be so irritating and loud. He should learn from obi cubana

So he shouldn't be himself ๐Ÿ˜’ he shouldn't be who God made him to be ๐Ÿค” he should aspire to be like the person you approve of therefore meeting your expectations ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

You're the best ๐Ÿซก

So good you can even read Davido's mind
Re: Politics Is Now A Joke. Imagine A Nobody Like Cubana Meeting Vp by F117nighthawk: 11:37pm On Feb 27
What else do u expect,all matter of class and decency had been thrown into the trash can in the Nigeria system,when u have thugs or agberos and classless people at the helms of affairs what do u expect
More so which kind of people do these politicians use to get to power?Abi we don forget one agbรฉrรณ that was even given a position and had his office in a government environment in lagos
Re: Politics Is Now A Joke. Imagine A Nobody Like Cubana Meeting Vp by Web2020: 11:43pm On Feb 27
Nigeria is the problem of themselves. They have trained many of them with the slaves vs masters mentality. Anybody can meet with the President. He is your employee. The Prime Minister in the UK and France have entered the same train with me several times.

1 Like

Re: Politics Is Now A Joke. Imagine A Nobody Like Cubana Meeting Vp by AllahOfBlood: 11:44pm On Feb 27
free234free:
I remember good old day when vice president or presidents where respected. U only see them on nta news or on news papers. To see gov sef na way.

Now look at this trash having easy access to a whole vice presido.
Fucking fraudster disguising with barman. FBI hand go touch am soon

Finally poverty have caused you madness and this just a baby step for you
Re: Politics Is Now A Joke. Imagine A Nobody Like Cubana Meeting Vp by a4cube: 11:47pm On Feb 27
Yankee101:
Drug barons and their lackeys have taken over the country
You forget who the president is.
Re: Politics Is Now A Joke. Imagine A Nobody Like Cubana Meeting Vp by ProblemChild1: 11:59pm On Feb 27
free234free:
I remember good old day when vice president or presidents where respected. U only see them on nta news or on news papers. To see gov sef na way.

OP you be mugu. You no see where Kanye West meet Donald Trump for White House dey gist with him.
Re: Politics Is Now A Joke. Imagine A Nobody Like Cubana Meeting Vp by Naybahood(m): 12:16am On Feb 28
mrvitalis:

Lmao beer parlour gist

Go from 8 pm till 4pm

Una go just dey lie mumu lie for irrelevant revalidations, like say na everybody dumb.

No be only 100 mills infact na 1 billion self
Re: Politics Is Now A Joke. Imagine A Nobody Like Cubana Meeting Vp by KingAzubuike(f): 6:19am On Feb 28
mrvitalis:

Lmao beer parlour gist

Go from 8 pm till 4pm

This guy doesn't even know what he is saying. You are mixing up obi cubana (Obinna Iyiegbu) with cubana chief priest (pascal Okechukw) .

They are two different people. The person in the picture with shetimma is cubana chief priest and he is a boy to obi cubana. You just dey argue you no even know weytin you dey talk since.
Re: Politics Is Now A Joke. Imagine A Nobody Like Cubana Meeting Vp by mrvitalis(m): 7:03am On Feb 28
KingAzubuike:

This guy doesn't even know what he is saying. You are mixing up obi cubana (Obinna Iyiegbu) with cubana chief priest (pascal Okechukw) .

They are two different people. The person in the picture with shetimma is cubana chief priest and he is a boy to obi cubana. You just dey argue you no even know weytin you dey talk since.
Oga chief priest left cubana years ago
He has his own clubs called Xchrine in owerri, Lagos n asaba

He has 3 hotels I know of
. He owns de general bitters

Now tell me who argue without knowing weytin them dey talk
Re: Politics Is Now A Joke. Imagine A Nobody Like Cubana Meeting Vp by CSTRR: 7:32am On Feb 28
He's a citizen, and this is a democracy.

No elected official is too big to be met.
They are civil servants, and not kings.

I don't support APC and their politicians, but what you wrote up there is nonsense.
Re: Politics Is Now A Joke. Imagine A Nobody Like Cubana Meeting Vp by DaInferno(m): 7:50am On Feb 28
free234free:

ah, what's the cause of all these? ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
I'd like to see your review on the pic below as well and also explain if this one is solely into DJ jobs/gig.

Re: Politics Is Now A Joke. Imagine A Nobody Like Cubana Meeting Vp by Jlow2: 7:52am On Feb 28
Just because he is Igbo
Re: Politics Is Now A Joke. Imagine A Nobody Like Cubana Meeting Vp by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:22am On Feb 28
You're just pained! Of course there's atom of truth in what you said but you doesn't need to be too emotional and personal with. You will heal as time goes on.
Re: Politics Is Now A Joke. Imagine A Nobody Like Cubana Meeting Vp by AwkaFinest: 9:29am On Feb 28
From nobody, we become somebody.
Such is life!
Re: Politics Is Now A Joke. Imagine A Nobody Like Cubana Meeting Vp by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:55am On Feb 28
mrvitalis:

Who stopped you from building factory?

IMO is the second biggest economy in Nigeria according to world Bank

IMO is one of the few states who's GDP has been growing in the last 5 years

Yet a self proclaimed online billionaire thinks IMO is doing something wrong

You are just a noisemaker

You don't know me

You don't know numbers of people under my payroll including 2 of your brothers from the same Imo state & they are too lousy (it's in you guys)

I am not a stupid tribalist like some of you small boys & I am not even in the country at the moment

Those who knows me outside nairaland know my person sey I don't discriminate & dislike tribal fight even here on nairaland, some have called me Igbo man & I don't care

You just need to get sense & stop chestbraring

Same you supported Buhari & APC sone years back or you think I don't know you?
Re: Politics Is Now A Joke. Imagine A Nobody Like Cubana Meeting Vp by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:56am On Feb 28
Dafresh:
Is his club not in Nigeria if his club is filled with people into unclean business, that's Nigeria is filled with people with unclean businesses including you

The joke is on you

I don't go clubbing

I run a very clean business known to some nairaland menbers who knows me offline

Above all, I am not in the country at the moment
Re: Politics Is Now A Joke. Imagine A Nobody Like Cubana Meeting Vp by HussenAdul: 11:57am On Feb 28
Is here in Africa u guys take politicians as ur God.
Re: Politics Is Now A Joke. Imagine A Nobody Like Cubana Meeting Vp by mrvitalis(m): 12:47pm On Feb 28
1nigeriamyfoot:

You are just a noisemaker

You don't know me

You don't know numbers of people under my payroll including 2 of your brothers from the same Imo state & they are too lousy (it's in you guys)

I am not a stupid tribalist like some of you small boys & I am not even in the country at the moment

Those who knows me outside nairaland know my person sey I don't discriminate & dislike tribal fight even here on nairaland, some have called me Igbo man & I don't care

You just need to get sense & stop chestbraring

Same you supported Buhari & APC sone years back or you think I don't know you?
Blah blah and you know me? We can claim anything here so no need

Same hotel has made IMO second legest economy in Nigeria what exactly is your point
Re: Politics Is Now A Joke. Imagine A Nobody Like Cubana Meeting Vp by Dafresh: 7:51pm On Feb 28
1nigeriamyfoot:

The joke is on you

I don't go clubbing

I run a very clean business known to some nairaland menbers who knows me offline

Above all, I am not in the country at the moment
Should i fry beans because you're not in the country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Called For Total Sharia In Nigeria In 2001 / Functions Of The President Of FRN / Question On 'We The SS Want Resource Control'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.