Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Peter Obi Expresses Sadness Over Ochanja Market Building Collapse In Onitsha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Expresses Sadness Over Ochanja Market Building Collapse In Onitsha (16638 Views)

Obi Expresses Shock Over Planned Demolition Of 200 Houses In Nuwalege Community / Peter Obi Expresses Shock Over Attacks In Kaduna / Ochanja Market: Mob Stopped Firefighters From Putting Out Fire - CGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Expresses Sadness Over Ochanja Market Building Collapse In Onitsha by olax02(m): 9:35am On Feb 28
Golan007:
And he's smiling ?
You know, he's a Mr reactor. I guess he was reacting when he took the picture. grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Expresses Sadness Over Ochanja Market Building Collapse In Onitsha by CluelessMODS: 9:56am On Feb 28
Funkyswagzz:

The truth is bitter. Look at how all those smile of yours went away and your hands started shaking.

Ahh doctor give me para I'm in pain... Mumu
You just dey talk rubbish no common sense ode.....
Re: Peter Obi Expresses Sadness Over Ochanja Market Building Collapse In Onitsha by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:58am On Feb 28
CluelessMODS:

You just dey talk rubbish no common sense ode.....

Lol so na u dey talk sense.. read all your mention and point out one that made sense to you. Grow up buddy u need that sense more than I do
Re: Peter Obi Expresses Sadness Over Ochanja Market Building Collapse In Onitsha by ManOfMan: 10:07am On Feb 28
jmoore:

Shut up!
Soludo is the governor. Face Soludo.

Obi wrote 'government'. Where did you see 'federal'?

Those guys are very evil. They know that the internet does not forget, so they deliberately keep spinning lies about Obi online so that years to come, people will read these lies and think Obi was an evil person. But the thing about the truth is that it has a way of resurrecting even if you bury it.
Re: Peter Obi Expresses Sadness Over Ochanja Market Building Collapse In Onitsha by bewla(m): 11:26am On Feb 28
Kaycee9242:

Go and ask your agbado colleague that question
Well I put it to you not the agbado one as you say

Most you play politics with every thing even human life as long as it's not directly link to you
Re: Peter Obi Expresses Sadness Over Ochanja Market Building Collapse In Onitsha by CluelessMODS: 1:58pm On Feb 28
Funkyswagzz:

Lol so na u dey talk sense.. read all your mention and point out one that made sense to you. Grow up buddy u need that sense more than I do
Your mumu never do?
Re: Peter Obi Expresses Sadness Over Ochanja Market Building Collapse In Onitsha by CluelessMODS: 2:12pm On Feb 28
Funkyswagzz:

Unemployed poverty stricken youth! If you get work you won't have time to go back and read people's mentions. Brainlessness person!
Re: Peter Obi Expresses Sadness Over Ochanja Market Building Collapse In Onitsha by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:58pm On Feb 28
CluelessMODS:

Unemployed poverty stricken youth! If you get work you won't have time to go back and read people's mentions. Brainlessness person!

Now what said here does it make any sense to you.. u just feel like insulting cos you feel less about urself
Re: Peter Obi Expresses Sadness Over Ochanja Market Building Collapse In Onitsha by CluelessMODS: 3:07pm On Feb 28
Funkyswagzz:

Now what said here does it make any sense to you.. u just feel like insulting cos you feel less about urself
Yes it does! Go and get busy you are jobless!
Re: Peter Obi Expresses Sadness Over Ochanja Market Building Collapse In Onitsha by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:14pm On Feb 28
CluelessMODS:

Yes it does! Go and get busy you are jobless!

As we are speaking am going to make a delivery worth over 150k find another slogan ur line is stale
Re: Peter Obi Expresses Sadness Over Ochanja Market Building Collapse In Onitsha by CluelessMODS: 5:14pm On Feb 28
Funkyswagzz:

As we are speaking am going to make a delivery worth over 150k find another slogan ur line is stale
Hahaha 150k only...you are poor!....🐒🐒 monkey!
Re: Peter Obi Expresses Sadness Over Ochanja Market Building Collapse In Onitsha by CluelessMODS: 5:21pm On Feb 28
Funkyswagzz:

How about this?
Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State - Crime (2) - Nairaland
Hahahahah 🤣😂🤣🐒😂😂🤣 Monkey!
Re: Peter Obi Expresses Sadness Over Ochanja Market Building Collapse In Onitsha by Funkyswagzz(m): 5:48pm On Feb 28
CluelessMODS:

How about this?
Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State - Crime (2) - Nairaland
Hahahahah 🤣😂🤣🐒😂😂🤣 Monkey!

A reverend father once said the yorubas are good at bringing people down that is why it's difficult for u to let go of obi even after tinubu was declared the president. If you don't have anything to do come lemme employ you as one of my sales boy
Re: Peter Obi Expresses Sadness Over Ochanja Market Building Collapse In Onitsha by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:54pm On Feb 28
CluelessMODS:

How is this your useless comment related to your father in Abia killing his son over food?
Oponu ni bobo yi Sha!

Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Extradite Lawal Olaniyi Babafemi, To U.S. / Election Materials: INEC Has Nothing To Hide, Yakubu Assures LP / APC Wants To Divide Nigeria, Says PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.