Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,659 members, 7,827,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG (11487 Views)

West African Leaders Meet Amid Coup Scare / Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode / Coup Scare: No Evidence Document Referenced By Nigerian Military, SSS Exists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG by kikake: 2:35am On Feb 28
chisomkachy:

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/9F4pXsMh1QZS1uLe/?mibextid=Nif5oz

"...the nation’s hard-earned democracy."
- Mohammed Idris.

Democracy already destroyed by INEC's Mahmood Yakubu through his ethno-religious bigotry in stealing presidential elections for APC in 2019 by his denial of the existence of INEC SERVER; and again in 2023 through his ordering for disactivation of INEC's system for electronic transmission of vote results, after he saw that the trio of Ahmed Tinubu, Atiku Abubakar and Alhaji Kwankwaso, were sharing the votes of their mainly religious constituency, and thus having Peter Obi leading the vote count by a very wide margin.
Who will border to vote again in the next presidential election?
Re: Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG by HeroicMeastro: 2:41am On Feb 28
chisomkachy:

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/9F4pXsMh1QZS1uLe/?mibextid=Nif5oz
If the military comes, it is those uncivilised, uncultured and irresponsible mobs insulting the govt authorities and everyone go hear am
Re: Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG by HRMK: 3:32am On Feb 28
NIGERIA IS TOO MATURED TO HAVE ANY COUP!FORGET IT!!
Re: Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG by Zyrac: 4:11am On Feb 28
saasala:

Trust me, it won't end well for anyone of us.

Mumu, it will.
Re: Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG by Zyrac: 4:12am On Feb 28
Charmingrascal:
Lol
We know those who want a coup in Nigeria, they are the same people wailing because NLC cancelled protest; because they have planned how to turn it to violence.
They are anarchists!
They shall be shamed!

U wey de hungry.
Re: Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG by Zyrac: 4:13am On Feb 28
Akalia:
Please let it be true and eventually happens. Democracy breeds all sorts of unchecked vices among those in the corridor of power.

I would rather have a corrupt military dictator than a corrupt democratic president in a country like Nigeria because the former can be easily ousted from power with a counter coup but the latter will sit firmly on the throne of power till his tenure is over.

You're the only smart person here
Re: Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG by Zyrac: 4:14am On Feb 28
StingingStinger:

I hope you are aware that Seun will unveil your identity when the need arises.

Use sense, una no go gree.

Sharap.
Seun can't do shiii n let the coup happen
Re: Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG by Zyrac: 4:16am On Feb 28
Dybala11:

You clearly don't know what you're talking about, I pity you in advanced if they do take over. You think that a military takeover is new to this nation?

Recent military takeover are different than in the 90s

The military Junta holds power until a democratic president is elected fairly by the people.

Even so Dictatorship will move Nigeria foward better than this democracy where we are being fed lies like orphans.
Re: Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG by Zyrac: 4:17am On Feb 28
Mccullum:
Coup or no coup, Tinubu will be addressed as ex-president if it happens. Still Obi can't get presidential office.

No coup for now, except if Yorubas in armed forces betray Tinubu, if not, Jagaban will rule for 8 years.

Did Obi contribute to ur suffer, why are you mentioning his name?
Re: Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG by Zyrac: 4:18am On Feb 28
dreality:
It seems the soft gloves approach will have to end and the FG will have to start dealing with these people who wish for nothing except that Nigeria fail. How can one be praying for his homeland to burn and scatter? Evil people

Nigeria should fail

1 Like

Re: Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG by BBIA: 5:48am On Feb 28
Kaycee9242:
I wish they will even take over, this democrazy no sweet again
if there is a military takeover, you will pray for Tinubu’s return grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG by perfectsusanoo(m): 6:01am On Feb 28
HellVictorinho6:

U ar just confused
Racism is even attracting fines in the epl

Itz not about who did more harm
Ok.
Re: Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG by Kaycee9242(m): 6:15am On Feb 28
Judolisco:
na because say ur family member no dey power now.... If na ur brother be president now u go dey pray make dem overthrown am?

If my family member run the country same way your drug cornfused lord is running it they should kill him, i dont support evil because its my tribes man
Re: Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG by Kaycee9242(m): 6:18am On Feb 28
Dybala11:

You clearly don't know what you're talking about, I pity you in advanced if they do take over. You think that a military takeover is new to this nation?

I should be telling you that because i don't know how old you were during abacha regime. It was far better that what your drug lord is doing now. Trial and error government
Re: Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG by Kaycee9242(m): 6:19am On Feb 28
StingingStinger:

I hope you are aware that Seun will unveil your identity when the need arises.

Use sense, una no go gree.

Coward go and sit one place. That's what you people are known for
Re: Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG by remiopash: 6:21am On Feb 28
Massiveglory:
The nation is falling speedily.
Anything that will savage the nation from this fall is good to go.
I dont care whatever.
The nation is in total disarray with no direction or purpose
Anything to pull the nation out of this mess and set her to glory is well welcomed.

So military coup would pull Nigeria out the mess? ..Military that created most of the mess that the country is in today?
Re: Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG by Judolisco(m): 6:35am On Feb 28
Kaycee9242:

If my family member run the country same way your drug cornfused lord is running it they should kill him, i dont support evil because its my tribes man
Hw many family members have u killed for cutting corners?
Re: Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG by mrBlunt(m): 6:49am On Feb 28
Nigeria has outgrown military rule. We should not even imagine it. If we think we are seeing hell in democracy now, military rule will bring compounded hellish hell. Forget it!
Re: Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG by Segxydube: 6:51am On Feb 28
jetwonder:
grin grin grin
No matter the tiff tiff way the go on for this Government, Democracy still better pass military Government

Oga democracy no fit work for nigeria or even africa....
Re: Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG by PHAYOL81: 7:35am On Feb 28
It's the devil's wish. They will continued failing
Re: Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG by Iamanoited: 8:15am On Feb 28
IT IS INCITING AND CRIMINAL. THE RUMOR MONGERS SHOULD BE FOUND AND PROSECUTED.
Re: Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG by Goodlady(f): 8:26am On Feb 28
Why is the coup news so rampant in this govt?
We just want a better Nigeria. Military sef no well back then.
Re: Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG by Psoul(m): 9:51am On Feb 28
It will be hard to have coup in this country.
Our military has long bn demilitarized.
They have given them soft lifestyle and make them weak. They infiltrate them with moles.
Finally, they settled them by allowing them to stay on our roads, mount road blocks and checkpoints to collect money from road users.
This daily money is so important to them as it has helped to augment their meager salaries.
They will not like to upturn any government as that will mean going back to barracks and losing this huge revenue they make on daily basis.

Coup could only be possible when the army was still in the confide of their barracks. Those period they have nothing to do with civilians and politicians and cannot tolerate sh!t from them.
They have socialize so much that even civilians have so much access to them.
They are compromised.
Re: Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG by Truths9ja: 9:54am On Feb 28
Coup keee, coup that doesn’t surface in Buhari regime will now surface in Tinubu regime, dey play
Re: Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG by Joeoku5: 3:33pm On Feb 28
In every rumour, there must be an element of truth.
Re: Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG by Dybala11(m): 4:48pm On Mar 01
Kaycee9242:

I should be telling you that because i don't know how old you were during abacha regime. It was far better that what your drug lord is doing now. Trial and error government
To start with, Tinubu's government is worse than one doing trial and error sef.
The day a military takeover the affairs of government is the day you wave goodbye to your freedom of speech as a citizen of this country. It will shock you.
Re: Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG by Kaycee9242(m): 5:06pm On Mar 01
Dybala11:

To start with, Tinubu's government is worse than one doing trial and error sef.
The day a military takeover the affairs of government is the day you wave goodbye to your freedom of speech as a citizen of this country. It will shock you.

Now that we have freedom of speech what have we achieved with it? Does government listen to you? What is the essense of talking when no one listens.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? / FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. / OMITTED TRUTH/DEBUNKING Lies...Nigeria States And What They Produce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.