Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,871 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG (11485 Views)

West African Leaders Meet Amid Coup Scare / Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode / Coup Scare: No Evidence Document Referenced By Nigerian Military, SSS Exists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG by Akalia(m): 9:44pm On Feb 27
Please let it be true and eventually happens. Democracy breeds all sorts of unchecked vices among those in the corridor of power.

I would rather have a corrupt military dictator than a corrupt democratic president in a country like Nigeria because the former can be easily ousted from power with a counter coup but the latter will sit firmly on the throne of power till his tenure is over.

4 Likes

Re: Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:45pm On Feb 27
Abeg o... There wasn't any rumour of such na... Why can't this FG people just keep shut sometimes

Make them no go begin put ideas for people head o...
Re: Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG by tballeyy(m): 9:46pm On Feb 27
Tinubu still remain the best president so far..
No b Tinubu cast Nigeria like dis .. na Bubu run scatter already

2 Likes

Re: Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG by dWriter2: 9:46pm On Feb 27
Take over
Re: Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG by Elidrisy20: 9:48pm On Feb 27
Sidon there dey say na false, you beta take your cover

1 Like

Re: Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG by StingingStinger: 9:48pm On Feb 27
Kaycee9242:
I wish they will even take over, this democrazy no sweet again

I hope you are aware that Seun will unveil your identity when the need arises.

Use sense, una no go gree.

2 Likes

Re: Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG by Bigseven(m): 9:51pm On Feb 27
Until it happens then you’ll understand that democracy is tiring this country apart via kwarapshan. Everyone is tired of lies from politicians

3 Likes

Re: Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:02pm On Feb 27
perfectsusanoo:
Only colonial rule fit solve our problem.
History has proven that black men are never rulers.
Facts? None o. Lol

Colonial?

Let the whites defeat me in a debate first

They had no direction in 1914 while engaging the idea of nigeria

Their decisions have not turned them into gods 4 me 2 worship

4get that am using english

Even ronaldo uses it

Never makes him inferior

APC/PDP/LP may kill me in the name of politics but they cant kill what am saying

Whether i make it or not,

I av no reason 2 feel inferior in terms of anything 2 whites.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG by Godspeed0: 10:03pm On Feb 27
If any coup happen in Nigeria now and the Niger delta do not use that opportunity to breakaway from Nigeria they are biggest fool

3 Likes

Re: Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG by Dybala11(m): 10:03pm On Feb 27
Kaycee9242:
You clearly don't know what you're talking about, I pity you in advanced if they do take over. You think that a military takeover is new to this nation?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG by Asswipemod: 10:03pm On Feb 27
Massiveglory:
The nation is falling speedily.
Anything that will savage the nation from this fall is good to go.
I dont care whatever.
The nation is in total disarray with no direction or purpose
Anything to pull the nation out of this mess and set her to glory is well welcomed.

So for all the 8 years of Buhari, the nation was not falling? Right?

3 Likes

Re: Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:08pm On Feb 27
Bigseven:
Until it happens then you’ll understand that democracy is tiring this country apart via kwarapshan. Everyone is tired of lies from politicians

Except the soldiers will be worse in leadership, they cant takeover.

Itz not my wish.

Itz life.

1 Like

Re: Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG by perfectsusanoo(m): 10:12pm On Feb 27
HellVictorinho6:

Colonial?

Let the whites defeat me in a debate first

They had no direction in 1914 while engaging the idea of nigeria

Their decisions have not turned them into gods 4 me 2 worship

4get that am using english

Even ronaldo uses it

Never makes him inferior

APC/PDP/LP may kill me in the name of politics but they cant kill what am saying

Whether i make it or not,

I av no reason 2 feel inferior in terms of anything 2 whites.
Utter drivel!.
Who feels inferior?
Mtcheew. Arrogance in ignorance.
Your pocket though.

1 Like

Re: Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:16pm On Feb 27
perfectsusanoo:

Utter drivel!.
Who feels inferior?
Mtcheew. Arrogance in ignorance.
Your pocket though.

depends on what you mean by ignorance

Let the whites come and defend you

If you are not inferior, why cant you do better than tinubu or a white alternative undecided

1 Like

Re: Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG by perfectsusanoo(m): 10:28pm On Feb 27
HellVictorinho6:

depends on what you mean by ignorance

Let the whites come and defend you

If you are not inferior, why cant you do better than tinubu or a white alternative undecided
Who talked about being inferior or incapability? Thats how blacks go about shouting racism when his fellow has don him more harm.
Omor i cannot argue this kind drab argument. Ciao.

1 Like

Re: Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG by Mccullum: 10:29pm On Feb 27
Coup or no coup, Tinubu will be addressed as ex-president if it happens. Still Obi can't get presidential office.

No coup for now, except if Yorubas in armed forces betray Tinubu, if not, Jagaban will rule for 8 years.

1 Like

Re: Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG by Zeebuy: 10:58pm On Feb 27
Charmingrascal:
Lol
We know those who want a coup in Nigeria, they are the same people wailing because NLC cancelled protest; because they have planned how to turn it to violence.
They are anarchists!
They shall be shamed!
Stay there and be apportioning blames instead of asking your president to sit up. When the coup happens, you'll see if it's "the same people" who will do it.

2 Likes

Re: Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG by Lapintoz50: 11:11pm On Feb 27
Enemies of progress. Children born with 8.

They never see anything good done by their opponents. Will rather turn logic on its head. All I know is your so called messiah will never smell aso toilet....not to talk of rock 😁😁😁

Dexy4yah:
The wicked runs when no one is chasing him.

Scared of coup cuz they know they are a big dissapointment to the masses.

Main while some foolish ones are suffering and still defending their oppressors

What a country!!

1 Like

Re: Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:16pm On Feb 27
perfectsusanoo:

Who talked about being inferior or incapability? Thats how blacks go about shouting racism when his fellow has don him more harm.
Omor i cannot argue this kind drab argument. Ciao.

U ar just confused

Racism is even attracting fines in the epl

Itz not about who did more harm
Re: Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG by enemyofprogress: 11:19pm On Feb 27
Kaycee9242:
the thing don sour since. E come dey taste like woman's pusssssssy

2 Likes

Re: Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG by Massiveglory: 11:30pm On Feb 27
Mccullum:
Coup or no coup, Tinubu will be addressed as ex-president if it happens. Still Obi can't get presidential office.

No coup for now, except if Yorubas in armed forces betray Tinubu, if not, Jagaban will rule for 8 years.
Chestbeaters association chairman. As if you will do anything than hide underyour hut if it happens. grin

1 Like

Re: Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG by CountinBlessins(m): 11:33pm On Feb 27
AOB1:
Who get time for coup grin

Soldiers wey dey think of his life and family na him go kon dey engage in coup, make una dey play grin

Wait for it 😎
Re: Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG by ScamDemicEra: 11:45pm On Feb 27
Fellow countrymen,
I, 2nd Lt. Chukwu Olusola Shehu on behalf of Armed Forces Revolutionary Council hereby declare .......
.....................................................................................................................................................................
......................................................................................................................................................................
We shall accomplish the following in two years:

1. Supervise the drafting of a "we the people" constitution.
2. Restructure the country into six or more autonomous regions agreed to in the "we the people" constitution.
3. Conduct a free and transparent election, handing over to elected representatives in the 3rd year

All governors, legislators, commissioners both state and federal are to report to the nearest military formation in their constituency.
.............................................................................................. ........
.......................................................................................................

...... kai ! men with balls no dey army again RIP Orkar.
Re: Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG by Dexy4yah(m): 11:47pm On Feb 27
Lapintoz50:
Enemies of progress. Children born with 8.

They never see anything good done by their opponents. Will rather turn logic on its head. All I know is your so called messiah will never smell aso toilet....not to talk of rock 😁😁😁

I don't reply comments made by senseless people like you.

People like you don't deserve to live among sane humans cuz you ain't different from an animal....wild animal
Re: Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG by mejetov422: 12:00am On Feb 28
E go soon clear.

If you like shut the media, we already know what is going on.
Re: Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG by phadul: 12:39am On Feb 28
Hmmmm something must give way soon as the condition of the country is dire but the govt and it's accolades don't seem to understand at all but claim they do
Re: Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG by Nursepepeye(f): 1:03am On Feb 28
jetwonder:
grin grin grin
No matter the tiff tiff way the go on for this Government, Democracy still better pass military Government
lies. You are benefiting from the stealing that's why you say so, during military, no group of people will carry guns start killing people without any resistance, the number of people stealing during democracy will be reduced by 90%, indiscipline among citizens will be sustainable, if military set to do just 20km, you will see 20km road, but civilian will construct 20,000km pot hole.

1 Like

Re: Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG by Krankhead: 1:13am On Feb 28
Ekpenuwa:
Whether today or tomorrow it will surely happened is just a matter of time, because this Government system have Faith woefully...
No coup I Nigeria....you people should go back to farming..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG by Konquest: 1:22am On Feb 28
Re: Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG by Judolisco(m): 1:35am On Feb 28
Kaycee9242:
na because say ur family member no dey power now.... If na ur brother be president now u go dey pray make dem overthrown am?
Re: Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG by ponishah: 2:03am On Feb 28
jetwonder:
grin grin grin
No matter the tiff tiff way the go on for this Government, Democracy still better pass military Government
And rigging is your democracy

1 Like

Re: Reports Of A Coup Scare Is False, Heinous Act Of Disinformation - FG by dreality: 2:08am On Feb 28
It seems the soft gloves approach will have to end and the FG will have to start dealing with these people who wish for nothing except that Nigeria fail. How can one be praying for his homeland to burn and scatter? Evil people

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Water Transportation: Lagos Targets 1m Passengers Daily / Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? / Nigerian Workers Express Anger Over Delayed New Minimum Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.