Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

FG Has Fulfilled 90% Of Labour's Demands - Labour Minister (state), Onyejeocha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Has Fulfilled 90% Of Labour's Demands - Labour Minister (state), Onyejeocha (16637 Views)

Labour Minister Suspends MC Oluomo, Baruwa’s NURTW Factions / Minimum Wage: Labour Demands Payment Of Five-month Arrears / Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Has Fulfilled 90% Of Labour's Demands - Labour Minister (state), Onyejeocha by Okeoghenerobert: 9:56pm On Feb 27
Nigeria is full of comedians
Re: FG Has Fulfilled 90% Of Labour's Demands - Labour Minister (state), Onyejeocha by Bimpe29: 9:58pm On Feb 27
This lady must be kidding, 90% ké?
Re: FG Has Fulfilled 90% Of Labour's Demands - Labour Minister (state), Onyejeocha by lexy2014: 10:03pm On Feb 27
coolgb:
We are expecting to see the results of all this reforms by secound quarter.
Govt should also put a check on saboteurs (enemies within)

which reforms are you talking about? can you pls shed light on these reforms?

which one was buhari doing for 8years that caused so much suffering but we were told was necessary so that the future will be better?

1 Like

Re: FG Has Fulfilled 90% Of Labour's Demands - Labour Minister (state), Onyejeocha by 123yes(m): 10:05pm On Feb 27
Hezzyluv:
FG has fulfilled 90% of the agreement. We are only left with 10% which is the 400k minimum wage they (labour) are demanding. grin
And it would be granted Isha allahu
dreamer
Re: FG Has Fulfilled 90% Of Labour's Demands - Labour Minister (state), Onyejeocha by Dybala11(m): 10:06pm On Feb 27
NwaNimo1:
She appealed to Nigerians to be patient with the new government as the administration is in its planting season with harvest on the horizon.

If this is merely the planting season, then Nigerians are in hot soup. Brace yourselves everybody, winter is coming. 🥶🥶
Re: FG Has Fulfilled 90% Of Labour's Demands - Labour Minister (state), Onyejeocha by Exceed15: 10:14pm On Feb 27
derecho:
Kikikiki.... Lai Mohammed has reincarnated
.this laughter shall favor you o... Lai Mohammed indeed.. looooooool
Re: FG Has Fulfilled 90% Of Labour's Demands - Labour Minister (state), Onyejeocha by iLegendd(m): 10:17pm On Feb 27
derecho:
Where is Lai? We miss his lies. Tell him to resurrect.
Re: FG Has Fulfilled 90% Of Labour's Demands - Labour Minister (state), Onyejeocha by slipperyanus07: 10:17pm On Feb 27
This one have receive alert that's why she is talking rubbish
Re: FG Has Fulfilled 90% Of Labour's Demands - Labour Minister (state), Onyejeocha by magzey: 10:20pm On Feb 27
TrackerSK:
Fear APC women,they are more deadly than their male counterpart
i hope you dey fear your girl friend as well grin grin
Re: FG Has Fulfilled 90% Of Labour's Demands - Labour Minister (state), Onyejeocha by duduade: 10:20pm On Feb 27
derecho:

With the face of a woman

Nigerians are gone
Re: FG Has Fulfilled 90% Of Labour's Demands - Labour Minister (state), Onyejeocha by khattab02: 10:41pm On Feb 27
Talk is cheap ooo...

We wanna see it.

Again, must the FG be threatened before it does it mandate?

God please save this Naija
Re: FG Has Fulfilled 90% Of Labour's Demands - Labour Minister (state), Onyejeocha by khattab02: 10:42pm On Feb 27
lexy2014:

which reforms are you talking about? can you pls shed light on these reforms?

which one was buhari doing for 8years that caused so much suffering but we were told was necessary so that the future will be better?
Hm...

All na talk oo
Re: FG Has Fulfilled 90% Of Labour's Demands - Labour Minister (state), Onyejeocha by Tektronics12: 10:48pm On Feb 27
Re: FG Has Fulfilled 90% Of Labour's Demands - Labour Minister (state), Onyejeocha by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:49pm On Feb 27
Hermesibiru:
Let's hear from Ajaero
Ajaero the high malta, na Scam!

1 Like

Re: FG Has Fulfilled 90% Of Labour's Demands - Labour Minister (state), Onyejeocha by fitinwell: 10:53pm On Feb 27
nairalandkachy1:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2024/02/27/fg-has-fulfilled-90-of-agreement-with-labour-minister/amp/

Anoda omo ibo..

No wonder dey didn't join the strike.. including TUC president... But shame catch am las las .
Re: FG Has Fulfilled 90% Of Labour's Demands - Labour Minister (state), Onyejeocha by babzlim(m): 10:55pm On Feb 27
Pocket and account demand
next time we go get sense.

if APC no enter second team and make more damage we still won't learn so this time my vote goes to them for send team for the sake of our sense.

Useless and MAD people everywhere...
Re: FG Has Fulfilled 90% Of Labour's Demands - Labour Minister (state), Onyejeocha by bayelsaowei(m): 11:05pm On Feb 27
Na true?
Re: FG Has Fulfilled 90% Of Labour's Demands - Labour Minister (state), Onyejeocha by Yankee101: 11:10pm On Feb 27
What of minimum wage?
Re: FG Has Fulfilled 90% Of Labour's Demands - Labour Minister (state), Onyejeocha by Walz001: 11:27pm On Feb 27
Everybody na politician for their hood
Where was she when we occupy nigeria then at ojota
Did we pass through this hardship
We never see anything yet though like i do tell my friends
All i know is Election has consequences
We are in this for lack of people coming out to vote
And people that vote voted on bread and 1k

So if you dont want to be part of the consequences you know what to do

Double your work and stay afloat

Nigeria no fit help anybody
Re: FG Has Fulfilled 90% Of Labour's Demands - Labour Minister (state), Onyejeocha by MUNCHING2024: 11:40pm On Feb 27
If you believe this load of bulls**t, I have a bridge to sell.
Re: FG Has Fulfilled 90% Of Labour's Demands - Labour Minister (state), Onyejeocha by atoo900: 12:58am On Feb 28
Solifes:
Please dear people of Nairaland forgive me,
Have mercy on me, if I can help myself I won't be here begging for your help, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland.
I'm  celestine am 32 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.I have a spine injury @ neck that has have keeps me indoor mostly for d past 16 years.It also affected my hand making me not able to use my finger normally i.e I can't pick up thing from floor.
my problem now is that life has been very difficult for us I and my aged mom.to provide feeding and some medicine is hard,
I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both Buttocks and continual urine Infection,Not able to Go for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds.
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid, my mom has been sick for long due to complication of high sugar level and BP.
I'm asking for your financial help to enable go for medical, the last doctor i see said I need to do MRI scan test, which I don't have the funds for now,pls no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares.
I depend on some daily medical supplies for survival pls I need your help.
Acct :

Celestine
First Bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for video call/physical verification my phone number and address is not hidden. Watch the video below to confirm .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLoJF8Q_6zE

please come to my aid I don't have any other choice, I'm not a scammer if to say life was a little bit easy for me I won't be doing this always I can prove my condition beyond any reasonable doubt. one of the document below is my hospital file not a receipt. thanks and remain blessed
really
Re: FG Has Fulfilled 90% Of Labour's Demands - Labour Minister (state), Onyejeocha by agentarcher(m): 3:12am On Feb 28
All government top personnel funding should be cut by 50%. Use that money to subsidize the agricultural sector and encourage farming in every state. It's not to be drinking four cousins, eating all exotic meat part known to man, carrying permanent pregnancy, moving from hotels to hotels, carrying overpriced hookers. We should hold every person in office by their balls, rub loco on it and squeeze it. Let them rub mad and feel the heat.
Re: FG Has Fulfilled 90% Of Labour's Demands - Labour Minister (state), Onyejeocha by HRMK: 3:29am On Feb 28
why then is nlc on protest?do we say the igbo dominated labour union is supporting its own igbo peter obi of the equally igbo fully dominated labour party?one hardly sees the difference btw the two!NAWA OOOOOO......
Re: FG Has Fulfilled 90% Of Labour's Demands - Labour Minister (state), Onyejeocha by Franking: 5:32am On Feb 28
Namaster:
In less than 24 hours? grin

That's to show you that "Labour's Demands" is an euphemism for ghana-must-go bags for the Union leaders.

Advise to Nigerians:

NEVER participate in any of these useless demonstrations. It's not worth it.

If possible, remove yourself from every one of these groups. Have no business with them.

Most of the pressure groups in Nigeria are populated by downtrodden Nigerians being used as bargaining chips by a crooked few.

The goal is to fatten their wallets at the expense of anybody and everybody.

They don't care about you. They care about their pockets.

That's why it's INSANE to jeopardize your life by participating in any of these demonstrations. Never risk your life for them.

This is Nigeria.
Today they shared biscuits and pure water.
Tomorrow they may share bullets and teargas.

Also, a protest attended by police and politicians is a JOKE!

You didn't even read the article in your haste to type the rubbish in your head. Ignorance.
Re: FG Has Fulfilled 90% Of Labour's Demands - Labour Minister (state), Onyejeocha by olutops(m): 6:59am On Feb 28
You need to listen to igbotic grammar on channelstv on politics today last night...vomiting lies with passion
Re: FG Has Fulfilled 90% Of Labour's Demands - Labour Minister (state), Onyejeocha by enemyofprogress: 7:00am On Feb 28
Liar

Bag of rice is now 82k,if you like go cook rub*bish for man house, dem go bea*t shege banza comot for ur body🙄
Re: FG Has Fulfilled 90% Of Labour's Demands - Labour Minister (state), Onyejeocha by PHAYOL81: 7:29am On Feb 28
We know there's political undertone attached to the protest but FG should also act judiciously in the interest of the masses.
Re: FG Has Fulfilled 90% Of Labour's Demands - Labour Minister (state), Onyejeocha by haphizz57(m): 7:55am On Feb 28
I hope dis one neva collect ghana must go. Dis one wey dey defend fg like dis
Re: FG Has Fulfilled 90% Of Labour's Demands - Labour Minister (state), Onyejeocha by Inosky(m): 8:00am On Feb 28
NLC goofed to stop the protest, how will one-day protest achieve something. You shouldn't stop protest until you start seeing results. If the govt can be proactive in the needs of politicians and their cabals, only continuous protest can wake them up to the needs of the poor masses.
Re: FG Has Fulfilled 90% Of Labour's Demands - Labour Minister (state), Onyejeocha by joba4luv: 8:30am On Feb 28
nairalandkachy1:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2024/02/27/fg-has-fulfilled-90-of-agreement-with-labour-minister/amp/

Lier non of the FG pensioners have ever received a single Kobo from FG as palliative till date

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Gives Go-ahead For Reform That Will Seperate Local Govts From State Govts / NJC Meets As More Supreme Court Justices Face Imminent Arrest / Air Force Kills Scores Of ISWAP Fighters In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.