Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Are Nigerians Banned From Trading On Ebay? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are Nigerians Banned From Trading On Ebay? (1284 Views)

How To Make Money Trading On Soccer: / Forex Trading On Saturday: / Can One Shop On Ebay From Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Nigerians Banned From Trading On Ebay? by Ganjafama(m): 11:28pm On Nov 11, 2011
I heard from a friend that Nigerians are not allowed on ebay because of scams. I just want to know if its true and how to purchase good there if really we are banned.
Re: Are Nigerians Banned From Trading On Ebay? by smartn09(m): 10:12am On Nov 26, 2015
Ganjafama:
I heard from a friend that Nigerians are not allowed on ebay because of scams. I just want to know if its true and how to purchase good there if really we are banned.
where you trading there before? And who told you that Nigerians are banned?
Re: Are Nigerians Banned From Trading On Ebay? by Ganjafama(m): 12:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
smartn09:
where you trading there before? And who told you that Nigerians are banned?
I heard it from guys who used to trade with them. They used to buy things thru family and friends in US and uk. It was due to 419 tins. Recently, they've started accepting Nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

Who Would Like To Invest In Tricycle Cylinder Block Business.. Its Hot !!! / Avon Perfume & Cosmetics For He And She / 2017 Business Projection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.