Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,126 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

What A Kwara Girl Told Me About Yorubas In Illorin Yesterday. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What A Kwara Girl Told Me About Yorubas In Illorin Yesterday. (4797 Views)

Yorubas In Kwara, Kogi Demand Merger With South-West / Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo / Saraki Pictured With A Kwara Monarch Doing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Kwara Girl Told Me About Yorubas In Illorin Yesterday. by Skooltynz: 7:50am On Feb 28
two muslim yoruba females friends came to my shop in school yesterday to buy books,they were looking so beautiful on their hijab i had to ask them where they came from,one told me is yoruba from oyo and the one other one told me she is gambari from illorin,i was like what the heck is gambari? she told me its a term used to describe yorubas from kwarra because they are half fulanis.
i was shocked i asked her if there are no pure yorubas in kwarra she said only a few, i no go lie gambari girls are very beautiful,slender and baby faced ,she looked purely hausa but speaks yoruba very fluently.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What A Kwara Girl Told Me About Yorubas In Illorin Yesterday. by Toluwanise247(m): 7:52am On Feb 28
If this is all you can think of … you no get sense

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What A Kwara Girl Told Me About Yorubas In Illorin Yesterday. by UncleAyo: 7:53am On Feb 28

1 Like

Re: What A Kwara Girl Told Me About Yorubas In Illorin Yesterday. by KingKO22: 7:55am On Feb 28
Skooltynz:
two muslim yoruba females friends came to my shop in school yesterday to buy books,they were looking so beautiful on their hijab i had to ask them where they came from,one told me is yoruba from oyo and the one other one told me she is gambari from illorin,i was like what the heck is gambari? she told me its a term used to describe yorubas from kwarra because they are half fulanis.
i was shocked i asked her if there are no pure yorubas in kwarra she said only a few, i no go lie gambari girls are very beautiful,slender and baby face.

Obsession with Yorubas

You should have concluded that everyone in Kwara are Gambari ND Fulani

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What A Kwara Girl Told Me About Yorubas In Illorin Yesterday. by UncleAyo: 7:55am On Feb 28
Re: What A Kwara Girl Told Me About Yorubas In Illorin Yesterday. by Skooltynz: 7:56am On Feb 28
Toluwanise247:
broda what is wrong with what i posted i didnt insult anyone,are gambaris non-existent?take it easy.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What A Kwara Girl Told Me About Yorubas In Illorin Yesterday. by Ogiame: 7:59am On Feb 28
Toluwanise247:

KingKO22:

Obsession with Yorubas

You should have concluded that everyone in Kwara are Gambari ND Fulani

Don't be silly.

He just educated some people who viewed this thread with this information

48 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What A Kwara Girl Told Me About Yorubas In Illorin Yesterday. by Sccarrr: 8:02am On Feb 28
Skooltynz:
i was shocked i asked her if there are no pure yorubas in kwarra she said only a few, i no go lie gambari girls are very beautiful,slender and baby faced ,she looked purely hausa but speaks yoruba very fluently.
Chukwudi, larokutu...ara e o ya rara

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Kwara Girl Told Me About Yorubas In Illorin Yesterday. by Skooltynz: 8:05am On Feb 28
Sccarrr:
i am not ibo please i am a geography student in unilag studying Nigeria demography is part of my course i mean no harm.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What A Kwara Girl Told Me About Yorubas In Illorin Yesterday. by Bendeco2020: 8:06am On Feb 28
Skooltynz:
As she told you about Gambari, what your brain thought of was only about their women appearance. What about their men and culture?

Also tell us how you dash them yours goods for free because of their beuty.

Mugu

5 Likes

Re: What A Kwara Girl Told Me About Yorubas In Illorin Yesterday. by Sccarrr: 8:07am On Feb 28
Skooltynz:

i am not ibo please i am a geography student in unilag studying Nigeria demography is part of my course i mean no harm.
still not Igbo?

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What A Kwara Girl Told Me About Yorubas In Illorin Yesterday. by Ogiame: 8:10am On Feb 28
Sccarrr:
Bigot.... Una dey always see everything through the tribal lens.

Anyone who mentions "Yoruba" in this forum must either be "Chinedu" or "Chukwudi" to you CLOWNS. Always triggered easily

Say no to tribal bigotry.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What A Kwara Girl Told Me About Yorubas In Illorin Yesterday. by Skooltynz: 8:12am On Feb 28
Bendeco2020:

As she told you about Gambari, what your brain thought of was only about their women appearance. What about their men and culture?

Mugu
most yoruba men from kwarra i know are core alfas with long beads they dress more hausa than yoruba.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Kwara Girl Told Me About Yorubas In Illorin Yesterday. by Bendeco2020: 8:13am On Feb 28
Skooltynz:

most yoruba men from kwarra i know are core alfas with long beads they dress more hausa than yoruba.
Funny

You're yet to u derstand the point sef

Does this worth a thread or news?

If we should start using our time to think about women facial beauty. Then this Nairaland will be filled with Fulani women topics.

5 Likes

Re: What A Kwara Girl Told Me About Yorubas In Illorin Yesterday. by Coolestguy2023: 8:14am On Feb 28
Toluwanise247:

As in ehn, the guy is a pure mugu

44 Likes

Re: What A Kwara Girl Told Me About Yorubas In Illorin Yesterday. by Chinkoalhaji34: 8:16am On Feb 28
Wow, I never knew that! Im glad I met you both, your beauty and diversity are a testament to the strength and richness of the Yoruba community.
Re: What A Kwara Girl Told Me About Yorubas In Illorin Yesterday. by Skooltynz: 8:18am On Feb 28
Bendeco2020:

Funny

You're yet to u derstand the point sef

Does this worth a thread or news?

If we should start using our time to think about women facial beauty. Then this Nairaland will be filled with Fulani women topics.
bros them fine no be small like the gambari ones tall,slender with killer smile i nearly dash her book for free but economy too hard.

2 Likes

Re: What A Kwara Girl Told Me About Yorubas In Illorin Yesterday. by Sambai65(m): 8:19am On Feb 28
Skooltynz:

see how they open your assh after deined your tribe shocked sad sad sad sad

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What A Kwara Girl Told Me About Yorubas In Illorin Yesterday. by Sccarrr: 8:21am On Feb 28
Ogiame:
Bigot.... Una dey always see everything through the tribal lens.

Anyone who mentions "Yoruba" in this forum must either be "Chinedu" or "Chukwudi" to you CLOWNS. Always triggered easily

Say no to tribal bigotry.
I don't understand, Is he not from the SE? and Why are they always from the SE when we check just like this man😏

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What A Kwara Girl Told Me About Yorubas In Illorin Yesterday. by Ogiame: 8:24am On Feb 28
Sccarrr:
I don't understand? Is he not from the SE? and Why are they always from the SE when we check just like this man😏
Who cares where he is from apart from BIGOTS?

Purpose of the thread is to educate and I learnt something from it About the beauty people from Kwara

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What A Kwara Girl Told Me About Yorubas In Illorin Yesterday. by illicit(m): 8:27am On Feb 28
Gambari are the Hausas in Ilorin

The descendants of the Jamma that stayed under or with Alimi

They are not fulanis or Yoruba but a lot of intermarriage has taken place

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Kwara Girl Told Me About Yorubas In Illorin Yesterday. by Sccarrr: 8:52am On Feb 28
Ogiame:
Who cares where he is from apart from BIGOTS?

Purpose of the thread is to educate and I learnt something from it About the beauty people from Kwara
yeye...when u are caught u change the narrative, but when your people dey insult others, u go look away, show me screenshots of u correcting your tribalistic people here on nairaland or shut up forever... useless hypocrite

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Kwara Girl Told Me About Yorubas In Illorin Yesterday. by Omotolaroy(f): 8:53am On Feb 28
I'm also from Ilorin
Re: What A Kwara Girl Told Me About Yorubas In Illorin Yesterday. by Ogiame: 8:55am On Feb 28
Sccarrr:
yeye...when u are caught u change the narrative, but when your people dey insult others, u go look away, show me screenshots of u correcting your tribalistic people here on nairaland or shut up forever... useless hypocrite
I just corrected you and your likes.

By the way, I don't do insults, it shows you're not raised properly.

Fergie001 and Nlfpmod will handle you m

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What A Kwara Girl Told Me About Yorubas In Illorin Yesterday. by Skooltynz: 8:56am On Feb 28
Sccarrr:
yeye...when u are caught u change the narrative, but when your people dey insult others, u go look away, show me screenshots of u correcting your tribalistic people here on nairaland or shut up

forever... useless hypocrite

how is this innocent post tribalistic?
did i insult any tribe,did i mention names,you lots are just insecure and unnecessarily emotional.
Re: What A Kwara Girl Told Me About Yorubas In Illorin Yesterday. by Shadomaan7: 8:59am On Feb 28
Wow, I never knew about the term gambari before, but its great to see the diversity within the Yoruba community and how they embrace their heritage and culture regardless of their background.

46 Likes

Re: What A Kwara Girl Told Me About Yorubas In Illorin Yesterday. by Skooltynz: 9:02am On Feb 28
Shadomaan7:
Wow, I never knew about the term gambari before, but its great to see the diversity within the Yoruba community and how they embrace their heritage and culture regardless of their background.
this is the type if feedback i like to hear after posting educative threads not like insults from the ones above.and i wish the gambaris are not discriminated politically in the future because of their background God bless Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Kwara Girl Told Me About Yorubas In Illorin Yesterday. by Sccarrr: 9:32am On Feb 28
Ogiame:
I just corrected you and your likes.

By the way, I don't do insults, it shows you're not raised properly.

Fergie001 and Nlfpmod will handle you m
as expected,they are quick to call mods when on the receiving end, oga show us screenshot or shut up forever

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Kwara Girl Told Me About Yorubas In Illorin Yesterday. by Sccarrr: 9:34am On Feb 28
Skooltynz:

how is this innocent post tribalistic?
did i insult any tribe,did i mention names,you lots are just insecure and unnecessarily emotional.
but you lied you're not Igbo, are u not insecure like that?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Kwara Girl Told Me About Yorubas In Illorin Yesterday. by OfficialAPCNig: 9:44am On Feb 28
Sccarrr:
I don't understand, Is he not from the SE? and Why are they always from the SE when we check just like this man😏
If you go sense you won't know that guy is not Igbo from what he said in that your screenshot.

Read between the lines and you would see that he is actually dissing Igbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Kwara Girl Told Me About Yorubas In Illorin Yesterday. by Sccarrr: 9:53am On Feb 28
OfficialAPCNig:

If you go sense you won't know that guy is not Igbo from what he said in that your screenshot.

Read between the lines and you would see that he is actually dissing Igbos
how's that dissing? Na today men dey mumu fr women .?..and wetin concern me sef.. he said he is Igbo..final

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Must Hand Over In 2015. He Cannot Be Sworn In Thrice / Forbes List 2013 The 7 Richest Black Billionaires In The World! / Lagos Light Rail Hideous Terminal: Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.