Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,027 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa (34224 Views)

Can Child Support Amount Be Included In Prenup For Future Sake / He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? / Paternity Dispute: Two Men Battle Ownership Of 5-Month Baby In Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:39am On Feb 28
Sigh!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa by tollyboy5(m): 8:39am On Feb 28
chris4gold:
Sharp guy
A stvpid and useless guy is what he his

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa by Daddyyin: 8:39am On Feb 28
Scammer
Re: Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa by Achoghim: 8:40am On Feb 28
You’re really so dense and asinine. In fact, I wonder what misfits like you are doing on this platform
Igboscammer:
Igbo scammers and criminals spotted, they keep spoiling the image of Nigeria..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa by Elsueno: 8:41am On Feb 28
keep laughing & encouraging him as a 'sharp' man...pretty soon Germany go make it extremely hard for other niggas who want to japa. 😁

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa by tollyboy5(m): 8:42am On Feb 28
Ogiame:
Paternity fraud in Germany

Baby Factory hustle in Nigeria

This is not smartness, this is really foolish.

When you have a money launder, certificate forger and cocaine lover as President, this is the result
It is last election that made the useless man fathered those number of children?
Even the said president as a Muslim has one wife.

Why are you trying to link people's evil deed to the president?!
If them catch you with person wife 2mao you go say na Tinubu cause am lol

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa by PETUK(m): 8:42am On Feb 28
Germany here I come

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa by Daddyyin: 8:42am On Feb 28
Ogiame:

When you have a money launder, certificate forger and cocaine lover as President, this is the result

That's not being smart.
We know the set of people that are synonymous to drugs, fraud and forgery. They are the one being caught outside the country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa by payaseriy: 8:44am On Feb 28
BetProfessor:
Good morning, well-meaning Nigerians,

My name is Olaoluwa. I am 32 and an O-Level holder. I had a car accident last year, lost my job, and became jobless for months.

Please help me; I am seriously hungry. The last time I ate was Sunday evening, and it was my remaining garri that I drank. I have not eaten any other food since Sunday evening other than the water that I have been drinking to gain some strength. I can no longer endure the hunger; my body is starting to shake. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate.

I live at No. 31, Osuolale Street, Alubarika Town, Bode Olude, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

If you live near me, please invite me for lunch; I am dying of hunger. May you never lack the good things in life. Please have mercy on me and help me.

My phone number is 0 9 0 6 6 0 4 0 6 5 2

Please help me with any amount; #600 will do a lot for me at this time.

My bank details are:

Access Bank PLC
0 0 2 4 8 6 9 3 2 3
My name is Olaoluwa

I want to sell my Vivo V3.

Price: 20k

Please buy my phone. I need to buy food. I am beginning to feel pain in my stomach.
this format don cast baba

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa by Yankee101: 8:44am On Feb 28
E don cast

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa by anonimi: 8:45am On Feb 28
Ogiame:

Our leaders are indeed clones of who we the masses are.
Garbage in garbage Out, (GIGO) is not only an IT principle.

Racoon:
Festus Keyamo Defends Tinubu From Drug Trafficking, Says Tinubu Mistakenly Shared Flats With Drug Lords

The Minister of State for Labour and Employment, Mr Festus Keyamo, has distanced the All Progressive Congress presidential candidata, Bola Tinubu, from being a drug baron who was involved in the traffic of narcotics in the United States.

Keyamo, who also doubles as APC Presidential Campaign spokesperson, noted that the former governor of Lagos State only shared a block of flat with drug barons about 30 years ago in the US.

His reaction is coming following documents of a Chicago District Court indicting and convicting Tinubu of drug dealings and money laundering in 1993.

The document which emerged online two days ago, described APC standard-bearer as a drug baron, adding that Tinubu entered a plea bargain, leading to the forfeiture of his assets to US authorities in 1993

It was also pointed out that Tinubu forfeited the sum of $460, 000 dollars in his bank account at First Heritage Bank to the US government.

Speaking on Wednesday on Channels TV, Mr Keyamo dismissed such claims, insisting that Tinubu was linked to drug peddlers who were his neighbours.

He said: “What happened was that Tinubu went to open an account. The address which he used in opening the account was the address used by these people. I think some blocks of flats. Maybe, he was happy to be in that block of flats too.

“So, they now link it that the other people they were investigating for narcotics are in the same address used by Asiwaju to open that account.’’

https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/?.

U.S. court judgement indicts Tinubu for drug trafficking

https://www.google.com/amp/s/businessday.ng/amp/news/article/u-s-court-judgement-indicts-tinubu-for-drug-trafficking/

US Court Releases Documents Linking Tinubu to Largescale Drug Peddling

https://fij.ng/article/us-court-releases-documents-linking-tinubu-to-largescale-drug-peddling/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa by FireUpNow(m): 8:46am On Feb 28
Will they tell me this is as a result of poverty or economic hardship? Nigerians and criminal minds. Thos don block road for others. Too bad. Can't they do DNA for the kids?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa by Originalsly: 8:47am On Feb 28
Iseoluwani:

To see a lot of Nigerian hailing him says alot about how we think

Reminds me of Hushpuppi .... bringing heat on himself and others .... and don't even know. We will hear about him sooner or later .... and when Germany closes the loopholes ... I hope we wouldn't be shouting racism.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa by juwoonn(m): 8:47am On Feb 28
post=128685262:
......as u dey read the news for here, e don cast be dat now.
Lol
Re: Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa by samuel9000: 8:48am On Feb 28
Your brothers a doing wrong things , u opened ur stinky mouth and talk to our president.

Ogiame:

Re: Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa by Felaincarnated: 8:48am On Feb 28
Na garri wey cost like sharwama u dey drink sef.
BetProfessor:

My name is Olaoluwa. I am 32 and an O-Level holder. I had a car accident last year, lost my job, and became jobless for months.

Please help me; I am seriously hungry. The last time I ate was Sunday evening, and it was my remaining garri that I drank. I have not eaten any other food since Sunday evening other than the water that I have been drinking to gain some strength. I can no longer endure the hunger; my body is starting to shake. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate.

I live at No. 31, Osuolale Street, Alubarika Town, Bode Olude, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

If you live near me, please invite me for lunch; I am dying of hunger. May you never lack the good things in life. Please have mercy on me and help me.

My bank details are:

Access Bank PLC
0 0 2 4 8 6 9 3 2 3
My name is Olaoluwa

Please buy my phone. I need to buy food. I am beginning to feel pain in my stomach.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa by Iykenuwa(m): 8:48am On Feb 28
BetProfessor:

My bank details are:

Access Bank PLC
0 0 2 4 8 6 9 3 2 3
My name is Olaoluwa

Go to where they sell second hand phones in Abeokuta and sell.

Why did you not use the data money to eat?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa by agabusta: 8:50am On Feb 28
Solitechworld:
We are too smart for our own good.... Infact that same over smartness is what is k*lling us as a nation.

As simple as that. Na oversmart dey kill monkey.
Re: Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa by omoredia: 8:51am On Feb 28
Igboscammer:
Igbo scammers and criminals spotted, they keep spoiling the image of Nigeria..

Seun will pretend not to see this
Re: Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa by Ogiame: 8:51am On Feb 28
Daddyyin:

That's not being smart.
We know the set of people that are synonymous to drugs, fraud and forgery. They are the one being caught outside the country.
Thank you Bigot for your contribution

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa by Judolisco(m): 8:51am On Feb 28
SoNature:
A typical Nigerian is dubious, opportunistic and hypocritical. In fact, 99% of Nigerians fall into one, two or three of all these categories, so I am not surprised!
Nigerians wey dey pay huge money to get relocated to Abuja for Nysc and will still pay huge money to get juicy ppa... And d funny thing is dat they see nothing wrong with it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa by Skillsnigeria: 8:51am On Feb 28
Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa by Ogiame: 8:53am On Feb 28
tollyboy5:

It is last election that made the useless man fathered those number of children?
Even the said president as a Muslim has one wife.

Why are you trying to link people's evil deed to the president?!
If them catch you with person wife 2mao you go say na Tinubu cause am lol
Is your president not a representation of EVIL itself?

Rest.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa by Entanglement: 8:54am On Feb 28
SoNature:
A typical Nigerian is dubious, opportunistic and hypocritical. In fact, 99% of Nigerians fall into one, two or three of all these categories, so I am not surprised!
so your father is a dubious and opportunistic and hypocritical and a scammer? undecided
Re: Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa by tollyboy5(m): 8:54am On Feb 28
Ogiame:
Is your president not a representation of EVIL itself?

Rest.
Every man responsible for his action.
You must be a very irresponsible fellow with this your line of thought
Re: Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa by MrAAA2: 8:54am On Feb 28
advanceDNA:
24000 € per month..??

Baba found a loop hole in the system and yahooed the government clean... So no audit of any kind..?? So much for a so called developed country...

....weird part of the yahoo is that his lying is not a crime because he can easily hide under ignorance claiming he was told by the women he "slept with" (ddnt even sleep with) that he got them pregnant........

Omo see màd update

They know. They cannot do anything about it because of the law and privacy protection which is a very big deal here.
With this, they might ask him to provide his statement of account and explain how he spends the children's money (who are legally 'property' of the Bundestag.
Re: Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa by Ogiame: 8:56am On Feb 28
tollyboy5:

Every man responsible for his action.
You must be a very irresponsible fellow with this your line of thought
You're now mistaking me for your Dad if you want to be insultive like him. 😊

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa by Chucks13: 8:57am On Feb 28
Nice idiot on the loose again surely he will be in Lagos via deportation soon or go to jail in Germany for social benefit fraud.

Ode, odukwu , idiot!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa by tollyboy5(m): 8:57am On Feb 28
Ogiame:
You're now mistaking me for your Dad if you want to be insultive like him. 😊
We don't blame people for other people evil, we're responsible here.
If this is not your dad's trait, you need dna test. You deserve to know your father
Re: Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa by madridguy(m): 8:58am On Feb 28
By the time they amend the law due to his action, you see him crying foul all over the internet.... What exactly is our problem? Can't we just pipe low and maintain low profile?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What Happened To This Little Boy (Viewer Discretion Advised) / A Nairalander Bathing His Baby / Children's Day.-.funny Memes Of Children.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.