Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa (34215 Views)

Can Child Support Amount Be Included In Prenup For Future Sake / He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? / Paternity Dispute: Two Men Battle Ownership Of 5-Month Baby In Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa by Lisa290: 10:30am On Feb 28
I actually did this for two kids in Germany. This has been going on for a long time. Not new..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa by segzysexy(m): 10:33am On Feb 28
Procashtips:

Read.

It's not a criminal offence in their law.
Offcourse it is not a criminal offence in their law. You don’t need to perform paternity test in other to benefit from this social schemes. You can forge birth certificates and still benefit from it but once this system catch up with you then you are a goner.
Re: Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa by GreaterFuture(m): 10:36am On Feb 28
Reading it is angering me!
Find a way to severely prosecute Him...
Re: Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa by Fearurcreeator: 10:38am On Feb 28
simplepee:
Fraudster.
Give Nigerians one mile, they’ll take a thousand. Later they will be crying for bad governance here, is there bad governance in Germany too?
Lolzzzz ... That how many are in this country ...
Re: Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa by lekonso: 10:38am On Feb 28
Ogiame:
Paternity fraud in Germany

Baby Factory hustle in Nigeria

This is not smartness, this is really foolish.

When you have a money launder, certificate forger and cocaine lover as President, this is the result
I pity you and the parents that born you.
Re: Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa by Berankis: 10:39am On Feb 28
Solitechworld:
We are too smart for our own good.... Infact that same over smartness is what is k*lling us as a nation.
We know but we are just too selfish to care. Why Nigeria continues to sink and we will be shouting Tinubu!
Re: Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa by Ogiame: 10:39am On Feb 28
lekonso:

I pity you and the parents that born you.
Lekan, First pity your parents for raising you to support a drug lord. 😄
Re: Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa by Iseoluwani: 10:48am On Feb 28
maasoap:

Who is hailing him? Quote the posts hailing him. Sometimes, I wonder how you guys interpret the comments made by others.
guess u are bli.nd
Re: Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa by Juoflife1(f): 10:51am On Feb 28
This is bad. I hope they don't start requesting for DNA from Nigerians. cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa by imagrg(m): 11:11am On Feb 28
Everything from this part of the world, smells fraud.

Even the woman some of us call wife in the house, is a fraud.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa by pquaver(m): 11:13am On Feb 28
dre11:
Nigerian claims ownership of 24 kids, gets €22,000 monthly child support from Germany

Mr Jonathan leads a lavish life on Instagram and TikTok.

https://gazettengr.com/nigerian-claims-ownership-of-24-kids-gets-e22000-monthly-child-support-from-germany/

After the will say Germans are wicked. U defraud the system that gave u support.. When it backfires you claim racism... Na this kind Iiiidiots the make even reasonable Germans dey reason give AFD... The should deport the fool.. Joor... There are lots of hardworking Nigerians in Germany... If u want be a nuisance carry your back home nonsense and ingredients

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa by Majesty7: 11:22am On Feb 28
Ogiame:
Paternity fraud in Germany

Baby Factory hustle in Nigeria

This is not smartness, this is really foolish.

When you have a money launder, certificate forger and cocaine lover as President, this is the result

?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa by Walllee: 11:32am On Feb 28
post=128685238:
This man alone costs significantly more for the social security system than €1.5 million per year.

Hausa man?
Tribalism has eaten so deep into your brain.
You cannot live or breath without it.
What a shame?!

See person,lol nothing wey we no go see for Nigeria,Double face go kill us for this country,certified Anti-Igbo/Igbophobic person,they call another person tribalist.guy to make heaven go hard uoo
Re: Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa by PHAYOL81: 11:35am On Feb 28
GWR should give this guy certificate already for the greatest fraud in the world
Re: Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa by Procashtips(m): 11:42am On Feb 28
segzysexy:
Offcourse it is not a criminal offence in their law. You don’t need to perform paternity test in other to benefit from this social schemes. You can forge birth certificates and still benefit from it but once this system catch up with you then you are a goner.

I doubt they will do anything to him except they cook up something else to nail him on.

What he did is a moral offence
Re: Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa by fxexperts: 11:52am On Feb 28
simplepee:
Fraudster.
Give Nigerians one mile, they’ll take a thousand. Later they will be crying for bad governance here, is there bad governance in Germany too?
Actually Nigerians themselves are the bad government, maybe Nigerians are the direct descendants of the devil himself. Everything they touch they destroy, and they call it been smart.
Re: Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa by fxexperts: 11:58am On Feb 28
Lisa290:
I actually did this for two kids in Germany. This has been going on for a long time. Not new..
And they have been paying you free money for it ever since. anyway, those guys are just doing everything to make their citizens life better. they never factor in the fact that scavengers from a shithole country will come into their country to try and bring it down like a can of worms..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa by fxexperts: 12:00pm On Feb 28
SoNature:
A typical Nigerian is dubious, opportunistic and hypocritical. In fact, 99% of Nigerians fall into one, two or three of all these categories, so I am not surprised!
You are very correct.
Re: Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa by maasoap(m): 12:22pm On Feb 28
Iseoluwani:

guess u are bli.nd
I asked you to quote because I knew you didn't the comments you were reading
Re: Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa by maasoap(m): 12:27pm On Feb 28
segzysexy:
I don’t have time to respond to your mention. I can lecture you on anything about social benefit in Germany because I am also a beneficiary. I don’t have time to shaleye too much.
I don't need your lecture because it was explicitly stated that he didn't commit any crime as far as law regarding it is concerned. Not until something is done about it.
Note. Not that anyone supports what he did.
Re: Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa by o123456789(m): 12:53pm On Feb 28
German embassy should expect more Nigerians as migrants after this update... What a man called governor (nickname) in my area is enjoying peacefully before is now open for all, his prayers from today will be "God extend the date this update will cast by atleast 5years"
Re: Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa by Calitoscassius(m): 1:31pm On Feb 28
Iseoluwani:
To see a lot of Nigerian hailing him says alot about how we think
Naigeerians are worst in corruptions and frauds more than their so called leaders.
Re: Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa by Calitoscassius(m): 1:34pm On Feb 28
o123456789:
German embassy should expect more Nigerians as migrants after this update... What a man called governor (nickname) in my area is enjoying peacefully before is now open for all, his prayers from today will be "God extend the date this update will cast by atleast 5years"
That may be the case but after the German government and immigration find out that all the children and fathers are false, all their citizenships wiil be cancelled as it will be termed as obtaining citizenship by deception.
Re: Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa by pansophist(m): 1:48pm On Feb 28
An area Nigerians excel at.

Why not also eat your scam low key? But no, he has to pepper people. Like hushpuppy, he needs the world to know he is a thief, and and that he is balling.

The desire to ball and pepper others comes from a place of low self-esteem.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa by o123456789(m): 3:06pm On Feb 28
Calitoscassius:
That may be the case but after the German government and immigration find out that all the children and fathers are false, all their citizenships wiil be cancelled as it will be termed as obtaining citizenship by deception.
True.
Re: Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa by delishpot: 3:31pm On Feb 28
Nigerians. Very vile, corrupt and evil people. They run away from Nigeria claiming corruption, insecurity and bad infrastructure did not let them succeed in Nigeria now the so called civilized world the have been running to is finding out that the problem of Nigeria is not the bad leadership but a deeply rooted evil planted in the hearts of 90% of Nigerians.
Re: Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa by lastkingsman: 3:43pm On Feb 28
pansophist:
An area Nigerians excel at.

Why not also eat your scam low key? But no, he has to pepper people. Like hushpuppy, he needs the world to know he is a thief, and and that he is balling.

The desire to ball and pepper others comes from a place of low self-esteem.

Pepper them mentality 😂
Re: Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa by Bellingtonknox: 4:04pm On Feb 28
This is really interesting
Am interested
[b][/b]any update should be followed up till it casts
Re: Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa by Advancedman(m): 5:21pm On Feb 28
dre11:
Nigerian claims ownership of 24 kids, gets €22,000 monthly child support from Germany

Mr Jonathan leads a lavish life on Instagram and TikTok.

https://gazettengr.com/nigerian-claims-ownership-of-24-kids-gets-e22000-monthly-child-support-from-germany/

He is a stupid fellow.
What we work for is retirement but this fool is being paid retirement without working yet he couldn't make food use of it.
Re: Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa by Daddyyin: 6:14pm On Feb 28
Zeebuy:

Drugs = Igbo
Fraud and Forgery = Yoruba

😁

Dey play

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

22 Children’s Hilariously Inappropriate Spelling Mistakes / Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos / A Nairalander Bathing His Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.