Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

He Want To Marry A Mother Of Four Kids In - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Want To Marry A Mother Of Four Kids In (1225 Views)

White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) / Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) / Mother Ties Up Her Four Kids In A Viral Christmas Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Want To Marry A Mother Of Four Kids In by austine4real(m): 12:06pm On Feb 29
It will ends in tear

Starting from 4:0 no easy to

Country hard o

Wo tinubulation will open his eyes soon grin grin

2 Likes

Re: He Want To Marry A Mother Of Four Kids In by Brandiebird: 1:17pm On Feb 29
advanceDNA:

Lol... grin grin ...being a teenager doesn't mean I don't have sense more than u....u get ??....

..if he doesnt care about her circumstances as u claim, why is he here asking strangers if he is truly convicted about the issue.....

No man likes the idea of a woman with four kids as a way of starting his marital life.. there must be another reason driving him...

.if ur eyes ddnt go on vacation u would have seen where he said he won't be caring for the kids because the husband has taken them, so how come u now think he likes the idea of already made family....

Already made family koor...tokunbo family nii.. u this old men on nairaland seff.....una dey one kind

Okay so you are a teenager. Everything makes sense now. Great observations though thanks for catching me up on this story I wasn’t as invested as you obviously are.

If the kids are with the father then he’s just interested in the woman. Also many many men are married to women with children from other relationships. It may not be a norm in your culture or your corner of the world but it’s very normal in other cultures in other parts of the world. But you wouldn’t know that at your age and from your parents house.
Re: He Want To Marry A Mother Of Four Kids In by advanceDNA: 3:25pm On Feb 29
Brandiebird:

Okay so you are a teenager. Everything makes sense now. Great observations though thanks for catching me up on this story I wasn’t as invested as you obviously are.

If the kids are with the father then he’s just interested in the woman. Also many many men are married to women with children from other relationships. It may not be a norm in your culture or your corner of the world but it’s very normal in other cultures in other parts of the world. But you wouldn’t know that at your age and from your parents house.

Sigh...u are weirdly myopic for an adult over 40 going to 50....

One ....sarcasm is hard for you to decode....

Two... u might not understand the psychology behind it ....but there is always an underlying reason a man will prefer a woman that has birthed 4 kids to a single woman that's just starting her journey.... And there's nothing cultural about it...

Three... not all teenagers live with their parents......u rush into conclusions alot... Is your middle name Fallacy??
Re: He Want To Marry A Mother Of Four Kids In by Mryacks: 9:09pm On Feb 29
Creamypie:
e em if your brother is in his 40s, he can still settle for young girl with no child at all. Man is always market able, as long as he's responsible. Na 0;0 match dey start abeg

Atoh ..and somebody up there is saying the guy at over 40 is desperate ane seeing this woman as some sort of miracle to marry. Can you imagine undecided

1 Like

Re: He Want To Marry A Mother Of Four Kids In by Mryacks: 9:10pm On Feb 29
Brandiebird:

I wonder if you’re a teenager the way you talk about a 40 year old as if they’re pensioners. 40 year old men are fit and healthy. This guy obviously likes the woman and doesn’t care about her circumstances. Some people like the idea of an already made family.

Well said...
Re: He Want To Marry A Mother Of Four Kids In by 1Sharon(f): 10:13pm On Feb 29
Pupanchy:
I'm afraid the marriage may not work out fine because l suggest you try to find out what happened to her last marriage in the first place while they took all the kids from her and decided to refund the dowry money back to the husband before going ahead to say you want to marry her, I'm smelling danger from the future

If her kids were not with their father, you'll still have something to say !! Foh.
Re: He Want To Marry A Mother Of Four Kids In by Brandiebird: 12:56am On Mar 01
advanceDNA:

Sigh...u are weirdly myopic for an adult over 40 going to 50....

One ....sarcasm is hard for you to decode....

Two... u might not understand the psychology behind it ....but there is always an underlying reason a man will prefer a woman that has birthed 4 kids to a single woman that's just starting her journey.... And there's nothing cultural about it...

Three... not all teenagers live with their parents......u rush into conclusions alot... Is your middle name Fallacy??

I rush into conclusions? My middle name what?

I think you were staring at your reflection when you typed this. True though some teenagers are homeless. I’m not interested in this back and forth so you can have the last word, just make it a good one if your brain can muster up anything other than assumptions and childish insults.

1 Like

Re: He Want To Marry A Mother Of Four Kids In by advanceDNA: 5:26am On Mar 01
Brandiebird:

I rush into conclusions? My middle name what?

I think you were staring at your reflection when you typed this. True though some teenagers are homeless. I’m not interested in this back and forth so you can have the last word, just make it a good one if your brain can muster up anything other than assumptions and childish insults.

Oh...so now u can't stand what u started...ur hypocrisy is is all over you
Re: He Want To Marry A Mother Of Four Kids In by crackhaus: 4:28pm On Mar 01
cybernaut:
Hello friends,
A brother to me wanted to marry a mother of four kids .

She has divorced and the husband took the four kids and the bride price was returned.

My sibling brother who has never married before want to marry the lady .

He is in early forties and the woman is in her late twenties.

Your suggestions is needed but I know nairaland may not be best but I want couples in the same shoes to comments.

Thanks
Too many moving pieces around her, and whether the kids are with her or not is besides the point.

Tell your brother to bolt in the opposite direction. I doubt he'll listen to you though. You can't talk to people in love. grin
Re: He Want To Marry A Mother Of Four Kids In by pointblank247(m): 7:03am On Mar 02
If a woman left or is chased from a marriage that produced 4 kids. Something is very wrong with the woman.
Re: He Want To Marry A Mother Of Four Kids In by frozen70(f): 8:06am On Mar 02
cybernaut:
Hello friends,
A brother to me wanted to marry a mother of four kids .

She has divorced and the husband took the four kids and the bride price was returned.

My sibling brother who has never married before want to marry the lady .

He is in early forties and the woman is in her late twenties.

Your suggestions is needed but I know nairaland may not be best but I want couples in the same shoes to comments.

Thanks

For the fact that the former husband has returned the bride price shows that he his done with her and she is free to remarry

Now back to your question, Your brother is above 40yrs and he is not even ready to marry any small girl that will frustrate his life ,I think he wants a matured woman that will ok for him instead of a younger woman

So you guys she let him be
He already knows that he married late and he may likely inherit some responsibility over the other children as far as he is married to her ,being supporting them when she ask for such help on them

Just pray for God to bless his home

(1) (2) (Reply)

Father Inlaw Beat Her Duaghter, Sm1's Wife / At What Age Could A Child Own A Handset / Unfaithful Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.