Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,395 members, 7,812,160 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode (18796 Views)

Hardship: “Tinubu Has Done Well, Nigeria Is So Complex” – Buhari Declares / Economic Hardship: Tinubu To Meet 36 Govs Before Departing For Addis Ababa / Economic Hardship: Tinubu Government Races Against Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode by naptu2: 9:25am On Feb 28
Hardship: Tinubu not responsible for economic woes – Ambode

Former Lagos State governor, Akinwunmi Ambode, has said President Bola Tinubu is not the originator of the current economic challenges in Nigeria.

He said Nigerians need to face the current hardship and economic challenges frontally.

The former governor said this when he addressed attendees at the 2024 Leadership Colloquium and Award hosted by the Akinjide Adeosun Foundation (AAF) at Alliance Francaise in Lagos.

The ex-governor said citizens would continue the blame game if they do not understand the fundamentals of the problems facing the country.

“It has nothing to do with the singular person called Mr President; but if we don’t understand the fundamentals, we will start playing the blame games. We need to face our problems frontally,” he said.

“The major issue is that we are even tired of not fixing our issues. Now, we have found somebody that has decided in person of President Tinubu.

“Until we decide ourselves to say that we should unite for the common cause called Nigeria, the security issues will not go.

“We don’t have to wake up in the morning and talk ill of Nigeria. We get what we profess about Nigeria.”

https://dailypost.ng/2024/02/28/hardship-tinubu-not-responsible-for-economic-woes-ambode/?s=09

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode by naptu2: 9:25am On Feb 28
Kelvin @realkelvin07

I delivered the opening keynote at the AAF Annual Colloquium on Sunday,

Very privileged to have two men I have always admired listen in:

Mr Akinwunmi Ambode & Mr. Jimi Agbaje.

12 Likes

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode by naptu2: 9:25am On Feb 28
End.

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode by AllahOfBlood: 9:36am On Feb 28
angry

In my local parlance Ambode mean abomination

Therefore, I see him that way

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode by SouthSouth1914: 9:36am On Feb 28
Re: Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode by alsudan: 9:36am On Feb 28
See this weakling now standing up for same man that hunted and humiliated them.

While doing this, he's indirectly accusing Buhari for being the worst thing to happen to Nigeria.

Same Buhari that prevented Thiefnibuu from unceremoniously impeaching this clown.

I have always called Buhari a Dullard, but if same people who called him a genius, now turn to call him a Dullard, speaks a lot about them.

Including Ambode the Bi.CH of all people.

117 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode by Formularcr7: 9:37am On Feb 28
Welcome Ambode,

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode by TrackerSK: 9:37am On Feb 28
He's afraid of EFCC

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode by AllahOfBlood: 9:37am On Feb 28
naptu2:
Kelvin @realkelvin07

Comot for here

Ugly face

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode by Goodnewsforlife: 9:37am On Feb 28
Have anyone here notice that since the news of that man that killed his son over food broke out in abia we haven’t seen any ebi mpawa pictures on nairaland

Our lousy neighbors suddenly went back to their shell, they thought they could mock us because they have less media coverage from their side

I wish we could have more media coverage from their side so we can see how hunger is hugging them with both feets but u will see them here claiming billionaires

Corridon that claimed he will feed 100000 people here was later bursted where he created a thread on how he ate beans that has roaches when he has no other option

Pride truly goeth before fall n God is telling them to b humble but they will never listen

71 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode by jmoore(m): 9:37am On Feb 28
Abraham Lincoln is responsible for it.

Tinubu was given a casket to bury Nigeria.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode by 5iine: 9:37am On Feb 28
Agbadorians will rather eat sh!t than to talk against their messiah

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode by imoowo(m): 9:37am On Feb 28
Him money don the finish.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode by abobote: 9:37am On Feb 28
They haven't settled this weakling since

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode by Massiveglory: 9:37am On Feb 28
He should get down quickly.

You cant grab and steal power from the people and be giving blame games.

Nigerians did not come out to vote for blame games. Knowing the death of the nation we came to vote a man who was ready to make sacrifices to fix our nation.
Tinubu and his team should get down and quit.

Nigeria is a deep shit and cannot survive all these blame games. It is wickedness on the citizens.

12 Likes

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode by Daniel7543: 9:37am On Feb 28
Jagaban the slayer of IPOBidents
My president.
May u live long.
Any other president (Pitobi) is a counterfeit.
I bow before u baba agba.
Ride on asiwaju, nothing do u.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode by SouthSouth1914: 9:37am On Feb 28
AllahOfBlood:
angry

Mr Ambode, you just woke up from your slumber and the first thing you did is to ass lick Tinubu?

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode by Akpaamunsi: 9:37am On Feb 28
undecided My father warned me to always fear this people. Lies and inability to be truthful is in their DNA. Tueh

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:38am On Feb 28
Ok who is to blame, Are we doing blaming competition?
Re: Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode by tuoyoojo(m): 9:38am On Feb 28
Actually I am the one responsible for it

I was the one that carelessly announced the removal of subsidy in May leading to uncontrolled inflation

I was the one that decided to float the naira without taking note of our Marco economic indexes

I was the one that constituted the largest cabinet in the history of Nigeria giving the maximum perks to all in those offices esp the hunger in the land

I was the one that refused to put adequate security in place to safe guard the lives of citizens making bandits and boko haram run amok devastating farm lands and causing food shortage

I am the cause of the problem of Nigeria

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode by andy244: 9:38am On Feb 28
Seeking for attention. Tinubu no send you again

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode by JigsawKillah(m): 9:38am On Feb 28
Make Ambode go Siddon one place. A President suffering from verbal diarrhea has no business being a president. From his first misguided utterance, that has been the beginning of our woes.

Talmbout we get what we profess. I have always professed that I was a billionaire. I don't have millions. Pastors have always seen one good prophecy or the other about Nigeria, but nothing has come to fruition. Since when is questioning the direction of the economy and attempting to curtail the waywardness of elected officials equal to professing bad of the country?

That's what they do when they want to start hustling for relevance. I repeat Ambode should go and sit down somewhere.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode by Judolisco(m): 9:39am On Feb 28
Ambode na d next gov of lagos

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode by GoodTrendytv: 9:39am On Feb 28
TIKTOK ACCOUNT FOR SALE

The account has no warning or ban, organic views and followers.
In football niche and good for affiliate marketing With many viral videos

It has 32k followers, over 10 million views and 900k likes.

CALL OR WHATSAPP
Re: Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode by VinnyBaba: 9:39am On Feb 28
Ebola is responsible for the Woes in the Country. sad

He brought in a CALAMITY called Buhari and he himself is INCOMPETENT like Bubu. undecided

9 Likes

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode by Maxtipulation(m): 9:40am On Feb 28
Peter Obi is responsible then...Ronu and eyes service are 5&6

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode by Eriokanmi: 9:40am On Feb 28
Ambode, please don't let me start hating you cos you've earned my respect and accolades all along.

I know at this point, they're looking for honest people to defend them (for face-saving). Don't allow them to rub your clothes with mess please

6 Likes

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode by Scholace: 9:40am On Feb 28
Nawa o
Re: Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode by easyfem(m): 9:40am On Feb 28
This simple mean when suffer touch ur head , u will lick your enemy shoe

3 Likes

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode by olax02(m): 9:40am On Feb 28
Let them continue the blame games. Whether they like it or not. Mr. President 8years must be completed. cool

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode by Reelmii: 9:40am On Feb 28
Where this one from come out

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MINIMUM WAGE: Oshiomhole Disowns Govs, Backs Workers / Civilian Vigilante Groups Fighting Boko Haram To Be Integrated Into Armed Forces / Bayelsa Polls: APC Group Commends High Court's Nullification Of Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.