Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,995 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Cooking Gas Price Hits ₦‎16,250 Per 12.5kg - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cooking Gas Price Hits ₦‎16,250 Per 12.5kg (12454 Views)

Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising / Reactions Trail ‘Drop’ In Cooking Gas Price / Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits ₦‎16,250 Per 12.5kg by Bluearrow: 1:56pm On Feb 28
ojialo:
I dont know if it's a curse to be a Nigerian
There is no greater curse than being a Nigerian. Once u see yourself as a Nigerian, life is already cheating u.

5 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits ₦‎16,250 Per 12.5kg by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:57pm On Feb 28
SirLakes:
Lies

It's sold for#500 here in bourdillon streetcheesy
grin

3 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits ₦‎16,250 Per 12.5kg by Bliztzer: 2:04pm On Feb 28

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits ₦‎16,250 Per 12.5kg by Chicagograduate(m): 2:07pm On Feb 28
The developed European countries can never accept the harsh policues of Tinubu that have caused more hardships on nigerians in their countries.Forget imf,world Bank and foreign media that are commending tinubu.why don't they give their same advice to their government.
Their citizens will take to the streets with a violent protest.

4 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits ₦‎16,250 Per 12.5kg by Maxtipulation(m): 2:08pm On Feb 28
Wow! That's nice
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits ₦‎16,250 Per 12.5kg by Midehi3(f): 2:09pm On Feb 28
tspun:
I bought 1500 per kg yesterday
18750 for 12.5kg
I bought mine yesterday N1,150...12.5kg N14,375
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits ₦‎16,250 Per 12.5kg by billionman: 2:10pm On Feb 28
Midehi3:

I bought mine yesterday N1,150...12.5kg N14,375

Which location?
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits ₦‎16,250 Per 12.5kg by Bliztzer: 2:11pm On Feb 28
edungene7:
APC is a disaster Nigerians are the problem how can anyone who lived in Nigeria from 2015 under Buhari cast a vote for APC in 2023 I feel only for those who did not vote for APC all who voted APC may all the disaster that comes with this government meet you all and members of your families

Hahahaha....
If na lp enter make things be like this. Omo e for done for us wey believe in obi. Nigeria no be logical country, this country operate under mystical formula

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits ₦‎16,250 Per 12.5kg by ScamDemicEra: 2:12pm On Feb 28
.... but the naira don appreciate, wetin now !!!
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits ₦‎16,250 Per 12.5kg by Adolfnigeria: 2:16pm On Feb 28
@FreeStuffsNG

Do you give free gas as well?

4 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits ₦‎16,250 Per 12.5kg by Cj4charles(m): 2:22pm On Feb 28
If the Government cannot manage this country, They should better put Nigeria on Ebay or Amazon so that we can get quick buyer and sell the country then share the money round..

3 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits ₦‎16,250 Per 12.5kg by sekundosekundo: 2:23pm On Feb 28
edungene7:
APC is a disaster Nigerians are the problem how can anyone who lived in Nigeria from 2015 under Buhari cast a vote for APC in 2023 I feel only for those who did not vote for APC all who voted APC may all the disaster that comes with this government meet you all and members of your families

I asked one of them at the airport to tell me one significant thing Buhari achieved for 8 years. I am still waiting for his response.

2 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits ₦‎16,250 Per 12.5kg by Zimzy(m): 2:23pm On Feb 28
What is the evil plague saying about this?
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits ₦‎16,250 Per 12.5kg by kikake: 2:23pm On Feb 28
NIGERIANS ARE ALSO CAUSING THE INFLATION ON THEMSELVES.

Arbitrary increment of prices by sellers of goods in Nigeria is also fueling the inflation.
A group of sellers wake up in the morning and fix prices, use mobile phones to communicate the new prices with other sellers.

Example: a local building sand supplier agreed to supply for N50k per trip yesterday. Next day, he said he would supply only at N60k pee trip.
Meanwhile, fuel prices remain the same since the previous day.

2 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits ₦‎16,250 Per 12.5kg by sekundosekundo: 2:25pm On Feb 28
ScamDemicEra:
.... but the naira don appreciate, wetin now !!!

The appreciation of your naira is like the progress of a WELL digger.... always going deep.

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits ₦‎16,250 Per 12.5kg by sekundosekundo: 2:27pm On Feb 28
kikake:
NIGERIANS ARE ALSO CAUSING THE INFLATION ON THEMSELVES.

Arbitrary increment of prices by sellers of goods in Nigeria is also fueling the inflation.
A group of sellers wake up in the morning and fix prices, use mobile phones to communicate the new prices with other sellers.

Example: a local building sand supplier agreed to supply for N50k per trip yesterday. Next day, he said he would supply only at N60k pee trip.
Meanwhile, fuel prices remain the same since the previous day.

Is it only fuel that he uses?
By the time he wants to buy engine oil and parts the whole money will vanish.
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits ₦‎16,250 Per 12.5kg by Exceed15: 2:33pm On Feb 28
Kikikikikiki.. d laugh dey sweet me. Tinubu the master strategist my foot . APC supporters ow u una dey .. awon ode .

2 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits ₦‎16,250 Per 12.5kg by spencekat(m): 2:37pm On Feb 28
Na so! I bought 12kg for N14,900 just this afternoon.

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits ₦‎16,250 Per 12.5kg by Resurgent2016: 2:42pm On Feb 28
according to freestuffng , it is just paper increase. Devaluation does not affect companies

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits ₦‎16,250 Per 12.5kg by Calylove: 2:48pm On Feb 28
That is N1,300 per kg. How many kg do you need to make beans for a family of four? Do the maths.
FG should do something to save the families of the masses.
Families should put shame aside and help themselves too.

See my signature for ways out of the present hunger in Nigeria.
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits ₦‎16,250 Per 12.5kg by maasoap(m): 2:50pm On Feb 28
Chicagograduate:
The developed European countries can never accept the harsh policues of Tinubu that have caused more hardships on nigerians in their countries.Forget imf,world Bank and foreign media that are commending tinubu.why don't they give their same advice to their government.
Their citizens will take to the streets with a violent protest.

Those who are already used to freebies grin grin grin. They would never accept any policies that would take away their unemployment benefits, child support benefits, disability benefits, food stamps, etc

2 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits ₦‎16,250 Per 12.5kg by Parrot69: 2:54pm On Feb 28
Yoruba people, please Igbos and SS don't have issues with you people. We have problem with those foòls, idiòts and vagabonds that pushed this retarded senile old man on the base of tribalism and kept on supporting him when it's obvious he has nothing to offer.

2 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits ₦‎16,250 Per 12.5kg by folake4u(f): 2:55pm On Feb 28
I filled my 12.5kg gas cylinder since December last year and it hasn't finished.

If e finish, I'd switch to firewood las las. grin

3 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits ₦‎16,250 Per 12.5kg by Midehi3(f): 2:58pm On Feb 28
billionman:

Which location?
Ogun
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits ₦‎16,250 Per 12.5kg by GloriousGbola: 2:58pm On Feb 28
folake4u:
I filled my 12.5kg gas cylinder since December last year and it hasn't finished.

If e finish, I'd switch to firewood las las. grin

Make sure you buy your gas from Mobil or nipco.

Times are hard but most of these figures are still exaggerated. Or reported by people who are too lazy to actively seek out the best price of these items, which are from actual retailers, not your road seller who adds his markup.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits ₦‎16,250 Per 12.5kg by PassingShot(m): 3:01pm On Feb 28
Oghighirhighi:
Tinubu came to power through a very crude devilish route, and the law of nature has a way of paying back. In other words, Tinubu will experience the most torbulent era ever witnesed by any leader and ultimately painful death.
So, what does this scenario leave you in? A prosperous person in a turbulent period?

Warped thinking!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits ₦‎16,250 Per 12.5kg by MikeMicheal(m): 3:01pm On Feb 28
MichaelSokoto:

drop location abeg make I borrow my G kazeem ronu card go take fill up!

grin
Hahahaha! Wahalur.

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits ₦‎16,250 Per 12.5kg by folake4u(f): 3:02pm On Feb 28
GloriousGbola:

Make sure you buy your gas from Mobil or nipco.

Times are hard but most of these figures are still exaggerated. Or reported by people who are too lazy to actively seek out the best price of these items, which are from actual retailers, not your road seller who adds his markup.

Okay, thank you!!! kiss
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits ₦‎16,250 Per 12.5kg by OfficialAPCNig: 3:05pm On Feb 28
Our Yoruba brothers are destroying this country with their incompetence

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo PDP Tackles Akeredolu For Staying In Oyo After Returning From Germany / Imo: Ikenga Ugochinyere reacts to sack by tribunal / Appeal Court Upholds Governor Okorocha Election Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.