Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Chienyenwa Nnodua: Imo Vigilante Member Arrested Over Lover’s Death - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chienyenwa Nnodua: Imo Vigilante Member Arrested Over Lover’s Death (10030 Views)

10-Year-Old Bello Abdulkadir Ado, A Vigilante Member In Katsina Carrying Gun / Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra / I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chienyenwa Nnodua: Imo Vigilante Member Arrested Over Lover’s Death by bewla(m): 11:30am On Feb 28
MrCover:
What Is Really Happening Inside This IMO na
to kill is that love
Re: Chienyenwa Nnodua: Imo Vigilante Member Arrested Over Lover’s Death by SoNature(m): 11:33am On Feb 28
PortHarcourtcit:
I pray the south east gets better, because the type of news coming out from there is so alarming... God save the east...

Oga, rest! Two days ago, Shettima unveiled in Abia State a power project that doesn't anywhere in Nigeria!
Re: Chienyenwa Nnodua: Imo Vigilante Member Arrested Over Lover’s Death by Chibuzoripob: 11:35am On Feb 28
From Anambra, Abia,Imo sad sad. sad.Average IPOBIDIENTS are vampire angry angry

1 Like

Re: Chienyenwa Nnodua: Imo Vigilante Member Arrested Over Lover’s Death by olax02(m): 11:39am On Feb 28
MrCover:
What Is Really Happening Inside This IMO na
What could have happened to the deceased? Only God knows. But that local guard guy must be thoroughly interrogated.
Re: Chienyenwa Nnodua: Imo Vigilante Member Arrested Over Lover’s Death by callmevirus(m): 12:33pm On Feb 28
EreluRoz:
Honestly the rate men are killing women these days is alarming

One lady dumped a 6 months old child at a hostel at PH
Re: Chienyenwa Nnodua: Imo Vigilante Member Arrested Over Lover’s Death by callmevirus(m): 12:40pm On Feb 28
LagosFc:
grin your Monika tell us how bigoted you are, I guess your fellow bigots from your cursed land will be here to offer you assistance, thank God they are billionaires😂

Don't be fuulishe if you can help him do that stop referring to others
Re: Chienyenwa Nnodua: Imo Vigilante Member Arrested Over Lover’s Death by MEGAWATCH: 1:20pm On Feb 28
PortHarcourtcit:
I pray the south east gets better, because the type of news coming out from there is so alarming... God save the east...

At least bandits and herdmen has not flogged any traditional rulers unlike somewhere very close to us.
Re: Chienyenwa Nnodua: Imo Vigilante Member Arrested Over Lover’s Death by Tinububalls: 2:15pm On Feb 28
LagosFc:
grin your Monika tell us how bigoted you are, I guess your fellow bigots from your cursed land will be here to offer you assistance, thank God they are billionaires😂
Okay. I no get your strength now.
Re: Chienyenwa Nnodua: Imo Vigilante Member Arrested Over Lover’s Death by LagosFc: 2:31pm On Feb 28
Tinububalls:

Okay. I no get your strength now.
grin I am sure your Monika is the reason you haven’t gotten help😂
Re: Chienyenwa Nnodua: Imo Vigilante Member Arrested Over Lover’s Death by Tinububalls: 2:47pm On Feb 28
LagosFc:
grin I am sure your Monika is the reason you haven’t gotten help😂
Okay if you help me, I will deactivate the moniker.
Re: Chienyenwa Nnodua: Imo Vigilante Member Arrested Over Lover’s Death by Chukwuka319(m): 4:57pm On Feb 28
Obviously the guy knows what happened to the dead lady.The fact that he denied ever being in a relationship with the girl but the sister of the deceased contradicted him that he had been the deceased's lover for four years; speaks volumes.
The vigilante guy planned to kill her and to do so,he invited her to his house at night.He deliberately dilly-dallied with her till midnight when they would head for the house.
Unfortunately for him,a fellow vigilante member while on a patrol,saw them walking down the road very late.
He murdered her and dumped her body in a gutter.
This is why ladies in a relationship should never depend on any man for everything.Being financially independent won't kill.
Some of these guys are bloody psychopaths and will kill because," he did everything for you,paid all your fees and rents and all that, and you betrayed him by going for a richer man"
Re: Chienyenwa Nnodua: Imo Vigilante Member Arrested Over Lover’s Death by bionixs: 8:48am On Feb 29
PortHarcourtcit:
Imo , please
Re: Chienyenwa Nnodua: Imo Vigilante Member Arrested Over Lover’s Death by Tinububalls: 1:28pm On Feb 29
Johnson225:

Sincerely life's hard bro. I have just a 5k at the moment. I wouldnt mind sparing a 2k.
If its not too small, send acc
Thanks bro.
No amount is too small.
Is the offer still up?
Re: Chienyenwa Nnodua: Imo Vigilante Member Arrested Over Lover’s Death by Johnson225(m): 7:10am On Mar 01
Tinububalls:

Thanks bro.
No amount is too small.
Is the offer still up?

You responded so late bro. Took you about 2days to respond and i already used the money to stay afloat.
Just mention me on sunday evening. I may have something to spare

(1) (2) (Reply)

Manslaughter: Nollywood Star, Ibinabo Fiberesima Jailed / Police Seek Secret Trial Of Yunusa Dahiru / Police Rescue Kidnap Victim, Arrest Drug Dealer In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.