Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

A Different Brand Of Pepsi? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Different Brand Of Pepsi? (293 Views)

The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. / What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? / Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Different Brand Of Pepsi? by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 12:07pm On Feb 28
I know fizzy drinks are not perfect for the health, but I don't mind indulging myself once in a while.

I've gotten used to Pepsi as having a slightly bitter tang as well as leaving a burning, chilly trail as it travels down the throat.

On finishing the drink, one is left with a slightly sour taste in the mouth and if one attempts drinking water, it tastes bitter.

So, I traveled to my state's FMC of recent and purchased a Pepsi from their family shop.

The taste was entirely different.
This was milder, a little bit sweeter and less belch-inducing.

When I took water afterwards, I didn't experience that bitterness or the usual sour aftertaste I had already gotten used to.
It was evident I have been drinking rubbish.

I have resolved never to buy fizzy drinks from just any retailer anymore.
If I must go down, better to go down with dignity.

How producers of these substandard beverages manage to escape the scrutiny of the various standardisation agencies we have in the nation never ceases to blow my mind.

Re: A Different Brand Of Pepsi? by hisgrace090: 12:33pm On Feb 28
Nigeria is suffering an organized crime in all area.

1 Like

Re: A Different Brand Of Pepsi? by finallybusy: 11:23am On Feb 29
Here in case this hits front page.

(1) (Reply)

1100 Aluminum Foil For Food Heating Performance / Amazing Steps To Rebuild Your Relationship With Food. / Chicken Poultry Farmers, Please Show Yourselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.