Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

I Lost Over 200,000 Followers Because Of The Election – Seyi Law - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Lost Over 200,000 Followers Because Of The Election – Seyi Law (19032 Views)

Seyi Law Shares His Experience With Military Men, Who Rejected Money From Him / Seyi Law Daughter's Birthday Billboard Spotted In Lagos (Photos) / Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost Over 200,000 Followers Because Of The Election – Seyi Law by VULCAN(m): 5:58pm On Feb 28
Tinubu probably didn't get more than 4m votes.

Mahmoud gave him the rest

garriAndsugar:
What about the 8.9m people that voted for tinubu? They should follow him
Re: I Lost Over 200,000 Followers Because Of The Election – Seyi Law by vince96w2(m): 6:09pm On Feb 28
You will lose more...You are a foolish comedian..
Re: I Lost Over 200,000 Followers Because Of The Election – Seyi Law by Laple0541(m): 7:55pm On Feb 28
The only thing this idiot is using to get attention lately is Tinubu’s election.

How many followers did he have beforehand that he lost 200k of them during the election? Even Nairamarley that was accused of Killing Mohbad, and and many celebrities and radio stations stopped playing his music or unfollowed did not lose up to 200k followers till date.

Anyone that unfollowed you for voting whoever you believed is right candidate for you did not deserve to follow you in the first instance.

Try to improve on your boring comedy rather than seeking unnecessary sympathy Oga Ade.
Re: I Lost Over 200,000 Followers Because Of The Election – Seyi Law by Artscollection: 7:56pm On Feb 28
Supporting emilokan is never a problem with me but on what bases did you make that choice?
Re: I Lost Over 200,000 Followers Because Of The Election – Seyi Law by Bonapart(m): 7:58pm On Feb 28
post=128691730:
After abusing, cursing and berating The Fulanis for 8 whole years,
It is now the turn of Yorubas to receive insults.
Saying they voted for the president..
We believe Falz and Macaroni that carried Peter Obi on their heads are Non-Yoruba.
Even Afrnifere supported PO.

When una start to learn how to play politics,
Things will work.
For now..make una continue.
SayNoMore.
stick to your dead vultures
Re: I Lost Over 200,000 Followers Because Of The Election – Seyi Law by Artscollection: 8:01pm On Feb 28
Mayeldah:
Make him organize show first, na that time him go know say he lost followers true true

Hmm go still cashout and he don't even need it, the other seyi can always show him love, his problem now is that he is quareling with his inner man cum his consciousness!!
Re: I Lost Over 200,000 Followers Because Of The Election – Seyi Law by fortunechy(m): 8:14pm On Feb 28
Ur gullible followers discovered that u are tribal Idiot... That's more reason why they unfollow u
Re: I Lost Over 200,000 Followers Because Of The Election – Seyi Law by ajealadick(m): 8:20pm On Feb 28
You will loose more
Re: I Lost Over 200,000 Followers Because Of The Election – Seyi Law by ultimateprof: 8:33pm On Feb 28
You have not seen any thing.
Re: I Lost Over 200,000 Followers Because Of The Election – Seyi Law by Slimwhyt(m): 8:35pm On Feb 28
Why him dey tell us na?
Re: I Lost Over 200,000 Followers Because Of The Election – Seyi Law by Andrea781: 8:36pm On Feb 28
Re: I Lost Over 200,000 Followers Because Of The Election – Seyi Law by blaise26abj(m): 8:56pm On Feb 28
Chiefpriestt:
You're not a real man seyi

What is a real man ? Not a transgender ? Abeg man is a man . Nothing like not a real man .
Re: I Lost Over 200,000 Followers Because Of The Election – Seyi Law by Truths9ja: 9:28pm On Feb 28
How will you not lost them when you have double mouth 👄
Re: I Lost Over 200,000 Followers Because Of The Election – Seyi Law by charlizonto: 12:45am On Feb 29
Your cup of tea...not mine
Re: I Lost Over 200,000 Followers Because Of The Election – Seyi Law by lanocfoods: 2:37am On Feb 29
meum:
You been Dey carry dem dey go where dem no know.
saw 99 likes and I made it 100 for u
Re: I Lost Over 200,000 Followers Because Of The Election – Seyi Law by smogicesamson: 8:34am On Feb 29
Point of correction 201 unfollows because i just did.
Re: I Lost Over 200,000 Followers Because Of The Election – Seyi Law by selfdefence: 1:23pm On Feb 29
meum:
You been Dey carry dem dey go where dem no know.
this na just wetin dey
Re: I Lost Over 200,000 Followers Because Of The Election – Seyi Law by lildush(m): 8:41pm On Feb 29
This is wat happens wen u support evil... U still Neva see anything 🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chika Ike With Helen Paul And Uti Nwachukwu On Jara / Actress Oge Okoye Stuns In Blue / 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.