Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,084 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Chika Ike With Helen Paul And Uti Nwachukwu On Jara - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike With Helen Paul And Uti Nwachukwu On Jara (19033 Views)

Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage / Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back / Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chika Ike With Helen Paul And Uti Nwachukwu On Jara by tiwasblog: 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2013

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike With Helen Paul And Uti Nwachukwu On Jara by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 28, 2013
Chika ike looks weird! What's happening?!

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike With Helen Paul And Uti Nwachukwu On Jara by Okijajuju1(m): 4:01pm On Jun 28, 2013
mayapop: Chika ike looks weird! What's happening?!

Yeah!!!

I cant believe I saw Chika Ike and my mind didnt even go to Vaseline.. cry Maybe the 5kg Vegetable oil I just used on Obamas Daughter has something to do with it..

5 Likes

Re: Chika Ike With Helen Paul And Uti Nwachukwu On Jara by Lovelyboy007: 4:02pm On Jun 28, 2013
she is lovely
Re: Chika Ike With Helen Paul And Uti Nwachukwu On Jara by sexymoma(f): 4:03pm On Jun 28, 2013
Why did she wear wig na, i thought she cut her hair

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike With Helen Paul And Uti Nwachukwu On Jara by Chuddychukwu: 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2013
Nna lekwa ajuju o! Make una go ask her hubby na....na dem two dey do bad bad tinz for bed
Re: Chika Ike With Helen Paul And Uti Nwachukwu On Jara by Meekzy(f): 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2013
jeez she is kinda fat,nt nice. Me dnt likey
Re: Chika Ike With Helen Paul And Uti Nwachukwu On Jara by spicykev(f): 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2013
Re: Chika Ike With Helen Paul And Uti Nwachukwu On Jara by AnOlAd: 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2013
Dele Momodu new toy....
Re: Chika Ike With Helen Paul And Uti Nwachukwu On Jara by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 28, 2013
Fake hair!

Fake color
Re: Chika Ike With Helen Paul And Uti Nwachukwu On Jara by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 28, 2013
Thsi jara programme is the stupidest TV show I have ever watched. Too fake people.

6 Likes

Re: Chika Ike With Helen Paul And Uti Nwachukwu On Jara by henryvirus(m): 4:07pm On Jun 28, 2013
Chika Ike looks sorta weird. Not d sexy figure i'm accustomed to.#abi my eye dey deceive me ni?
Re: Chika Ike With Helen Paul And Uti Nwachukwu On Jara by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2013
Dem beaches been bleaching again.......,.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike With Helen Paul And Uti Nwachukwu On Jara by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2013
Uti......fine bobo..........I hope your boyfriend don't mind you spending less time at home

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike With Helen Paul And Uti Nwachukwu On Jara by chymystique(f): 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2013
Which one b jara??

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike With Helen Paul And Uti Nwachukwu On Jara by Eneze1(f): 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2013
Okija_juju:

Yeah!!!

I cant believe I saw Chika Ike and my mind didnt even go to Vaseline.. cry Maybe the 5kg Vegetable oil I just used on Obamas Daughter has something to do with it..

u really need medical attention tongue

3 Likes

Re: Chika Ike With Helen Paul And Uti Nwachukwu On Jara by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 28, 2013
Okija_juju:

Yeah!!!

nah

your dïck can't take it anymore embarassed embarassed
Re: Chika Ike With Helen Paul And Uti Nwachukwu On Jara by Samelfisha(m): 4:15pm On Jun 28, 2013
Chuddy chukwu: Nna lekwa ajuju o! Make una go ask her hubby na....na dem two dey do bad bad tinz for bed
will u qrow up atleast undecided
Re: Chika Ike With Helen Paul And Uti Nwachukwu On Jara by TeenageMoney(m): 4:15pm On Jun 28, 2013
They look Nice, Wat next?
Re: Chika Ike With Helen Paul And Uti Nwachukwu On Jara by Orikinla(m): 4:16pm On Jun 28, 2013
Make up no dey work well again. grin

Just imagine what they would look like without make up and no fake hair in the bedroom.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike With Helen Paul And Uti Nwachukwu On Jara by Nichobabe(m): 4:16pm On Jun 28, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Uti......fine bobo..........I hope your boyfriend don't mind you spending less time at home

I no understand abeg which one be boyfriend again
Re: Chika Ike With Helen Paul And Uti Nwachukwu On Jara by henryvirus(m): 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2013
joeydozzy:

nah

your dïck can't take it anymore embarassed embarassed
lol....true. It is flagging.
Re: Chika Ike With Helen Paul And Uti Nwachukwu On Jara by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2013
I don't like the hair. undecided
Re: Chika Ike With Helen Paul And Uti Nwachukwu On Jara by clerkent(m): 4:18pm On Jun 28, 2013
Okija_juju:

Yeah!!!

lol ur pen no de write again oo0oo
Re: Chika Ike With Helen Paul And Uti Nwachukwu On Jara by Samelfisha(m): 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Dem beaches been bleaching again.......,.
qalz una knw una sef gringringrin
Re: Chika Ike With Helen Paul And Uti Nwachukwu On Jara by HARDEYLEKE(m): 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2013
bleachyn... Hun!! Spit out!!
Re: Chika Ike With Helen Paul And Uti Nwachukwu On Jara by 50calibre(m): 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2013
Damn these girls are ugly. What's happening to Nigerian girls? That dude even without make-up, plus with his natural hair, looks better than those girls.
Re: Chika Ike With Helen Paul And Uti Nwachukwu On Jara by pekelepekele(m): 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2013

Maybe she's on her monthly thing
Re: Chika Ike With Helen Paul And Uti Nwachukwu On Jara by kreamidiva(f): 4:26pm On Jun 28, 2013
Maybe d pics dint just cum out well
Re: Chika Ike With Helen Paul And Uti Nwachukwu On Jara by bebechuks: 4:27pm On Jun 28, 2013
Meekzy: jeez she is kinda fat,nt nice. Me dnt likey
wetin concern you? Y take panadol for anoda person headache? Hahaha
Re: Chika Ike With Helen Paul And Uti Nwachukwu On Jara by Akshow: 4:29pm On Jun 28, 2013
Okija_juju:

Yeah!!!

its no longer funny dude.

4 Likes

Re: Chika Ike With Helen Paul And Uti Nwachukwu On Jara by extraflyfineboy(m): 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2013
Lovelyboy007: she is lovely

I want to use this medium to invite u all 4 the Event "WHaT aTtracTs Men To womEn" which will hold tomorrow Sat/June/13 to partake in this event always log on to umehoma..com or like this page to be updated http://facebook.com/umehomafq

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actress Oge Okoye Stuns In Blue / 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals / Michelle Obama Is A Transexual?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.