Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) (23040 Views)

Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta / Man Falsely Accused Of Rape Shares Their Chat Where She Confessed (screenshots) / Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) by Pristine664: 3:44pm On Feb 28
CluelessMODS:

Indeed...you talk like a minor!

You don't understand, what I mean is that they can easily use "age of consent" to nail you.

That is why it is better to avoid minor altogether.
Re: South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) by yemmight(m): 3:44pm On Feb 28
The only reason these South African ladies are not respecting is because of our bad leaders. Nigerian men are special.
Re: South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) by CluelessMODS: 3:46pm On Feb 28
Pristine664:

You don't understand, what I mean is that they can easily use "age of consent" to nail you.

That is why it is better to avoid minor altogether.
Yes but that doesn't mean minors don't lie.
Re: South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) by Hassanmaye(m): 3:49pm On Feb 28
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LNEwcVQIds

South African woman confesses she falsely accused a Nigerian man of rape, years after he was detained because of her accusation.

Happy Simelane explained that her family accused him of raping her because it's a taboo for them to date Nigerians, and she went along with it because she was too afraid to confess.

She went on to marry a different man, but he recently died in a car accident while with his side chick, who survived.

Happy then reunited with the Nigerian man.

Now a mother-of-three, Happy is now engaged to the Nigerian man, said to be from the South East.

A video shared online shows a woman, believed to be his mother, welcoming her warmly when she visited Owerri, Nigeria, with the man.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C34-NfmSW9E/?igsh=bWMycXd2bGppcWxk
The animal gender can do anything just be careful
Re: South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) by Pristine664: 3:49pm On Feb 28
CluelessMODS:

Yes but that doesn't mean minors don't lie.

They lie far more... But it is adults' prerogative to avoid minor completely or any appearance of it.
Re: South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) by pipnator00(m): 4:14pm On Feb 28
Anyone knows her instagram handle? Let Nigerian see whats she is like there!
You almost ruined a brother and you are laughing about it!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) by PhilipReigns(m): 4:31pm On Feb 28
Anybody that believes a woman's rape story is a capital fool

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) by greypencils: 4:32pm On Feb 28
perfectsusanoo:
The man is Shite for marrying her. If na 4 streets of soweto, he would have been deader than dead.
A family that want to destroy your existence.
Well he's from the east so ...
Green card? South africa?
What a bloodily daft fool.
Bloody daft fool indeed.

2 Likes

Re: South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) by eepeepook: 5:02pm On Feb 28
It ended in joy. My comment is unneeded. Let the broke and jobless contribute opinions. Na their destiny.
Re: South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) by Sleekfingers: 5:14pm On Feb 28
fredoooooo:
The funniest thing is they won't do anything to her .

They can, if the man sues her.
Re: South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) by Robinmido(m): 5:18pm On Feb 28
Guy calm down. Unless the werey na simp but if not, he will make sure the girl see shege. Make the girl no come east oo cos she go see shege pro max. I trust igbo guys in that aspect
perfectsusanoo:
The man is Shite for marrying her. If na 4 streets of soweto, he would have been deader than dead.
A family that want to destroy your existence.
Well he's from the east so ...
Green card? South africa?
What a bloodily daft fool.
Re: South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) by MrBONE2(m): 5:28pm On Feb 28
JobZoneNews:
The arms of the law should catch up with her

grin

Re: South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) by fredoooooo: 5:30pm On Feb 28
Sleekfingers:

They can, if the man sues her.
0.000000000000001 %
Re: South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) by perfectsusanoo(m): 5:31pm On Feb 28
Robinmido:
Guy calm down. Unless the werey na simp but if not, he will make sure the girl see shege. Make the girl no come east oo cos she go see shege pro max. I trust igbo guys in that aspect
You wan tel me say he never kari her come naija b4?.
4get! Na nonsense b4.
That is so unNigerian unless he is a 'dying minutes' killa.
Re: South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) by MySolace: 5:35pm On Feb 28
ndubuogaranya:
cheesy
I've always maintained that any rape case that didn't involve violence is not a rape. Some women are evil!

And the man is a SIMP, or maybe there's other things we don't know about.
Wot happens wen someone is drugged...? Or maybe under some influence.
Re: South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) by Weknowbetter: 6:17pm On Feb 28
A NIGERIAN MAN STILL RATHER MARRY A BITCH LIKE THIS THAN A FELLOW NIGERIAN. SHE HAS FULL CONTROL OF HIM AND HIS FAMILY. NIGERIAN LADIES WHAT IS YOUR OPINION?
Re: South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) by Codes151(m): 7:07pm On Feb 28
fools
Re: South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) by UselessBuharist: 7:31pm On Feb 28
SA women can only be compared to the devil. Donโ€™t ask me how I know, I live with them
Re: South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) by GenFunction: 7:36pm On Feb 28
Page 3 of dis topic...#Erelu and jennyclay don air dia views?I sure say my Online Judges dn run am already.
Re: South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) by Stegano: 7:43pm On Feb 28
Ngwamankillyou:
Dirty ugly looking aids Carrier.. I spit on her virus clitoris.

Yeye South Africans.

I don't even know why someone trust these things.
Funny how you fcuck that aids clitoris without a condom and impregnate that yeye carriers, and turn around to call her names. You guys are real mumus. Smart guys don't go around chowing aids clitoris without a condom. No wonder you have the highest population of HIV positive babies in the world...while you claim to be negative. You must look deep into yourselves.
Re: South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) by Truvelisback(m): 7:52pm On Feb 28
What are Security Agencies still waiting for?
Re: South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) by Judolisco(m): 8:36pm On Feb 28
Tallesty1:
Came here with a whole lot to say, but when I saw that she is engaged to the man she accused of rape, words failed.

Not surprised that he is from the East; we simp a lot.
better simp...
Re: South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) by Robinmido(m): 9:08pm On Feb 28
That girl go see shege. Igbo guys don't forgive or forget. The lady is useful for now.
perfectsusanoo:

You wan tel me say he never kari her come naija b4?.
4get! Na nonsense b4.
That is so unNigerian unless he is a 'dying minutes' killa.
Re: South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) by Ngwamankillyou(m): 9:58pm On Feb 28
Stegano:

Funny how you fcuck that aids clitoris without a condom and impregnate that yeye carriers, and turn around to call her names. You guys are real mumus. Smart guys don't go around chowing aids clitoris without a condom. No wonder you have the highest population of HIV positive babies in the world...while you claim to be negative. You must look deep into yourselves.

Will you keep that your HIV AIDS mouth shut..hiv babies my ass...the world know who the real carriers are and it's you dirty things.

Kiss the truth.
Re: South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) by MzansiCoolio: 10:40pm On Feb 28
Ngwamankillyou:
Dirty ugly looking aids Carrier.. I spit on her virus clitoris.

Yeye South Africans.

I don't even know why someone trust these things.

Lol, all of a sudden she's an ugly aids carriers. Your men travel all the way to SA to willing get aids in their thousands, every month.
Re: South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) by MzansiCoolio: 10:45pm On Feb 28
yemmight:
The only reason these South African ladies are not respecting is because of our bad leaders. Nigerian men are special.

Lol, Mr Taboo consoling himself.

She had shame dating a Nigerian so she threw him under the bus ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) by MzansiCoolio: 10:49pm On Feb 28
So the moral of this story is SA women are ashamed of dating Nigerians because they're taboo (drug dealers, scammers, unethical). She was trying to get out of a bind because SA women that date Nigerians fast become social outcasts.
Re: South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) by Bloomfrancs03(m): 12:29am On Feb 29
Tallesty1:
Came here with a whole lot to say, but when I saw that she is engaged to the man she accused of rape, words failed.

Not surprised that he is from the East; we simp a lot.

Ezi. You and who?
Re: South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) by Franzinni: 8:12am On Feb 29
That is a snake talking... A pretty snake!

Women are made from bone not clay, they can protect your organs or equally stab.

God never breath the breath of life into eve.
Re: South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) by youngdabold19: 11:16am On Feb 29
mysticwarrior:
She keep saying she was young, at 19 she wasnโ€™t ignorant to know what false accusation is, injustice anywhere is a treat to justice everywhere.

You all are acting like you don't realize her family forced her to lie but she still later had the courage to own up to the truth.

This same thing has happened and keep happening in Nigeria here. Most times, it's the fault of the families not the girls themselves.
Re: South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) by Rostikol: 12:00pm On Feb 29
MrBrownJay1:

if i understand this story correctly... she is now engaged to the same dude that went to jail because of her false accusation?!

if that ignoramus doesnt mind what she did, and gets engaged to the woman who falsely accused him and sent him to jail, then why should WE worry about this issue?

to each their own miserable lives!

Same thing Iโ€™m wondering.

That Nigerian man is a big fool.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adaobi Tricia Nwaubani: My Great-Grandfather, Nigerian Slave-Trader - New Yorker / Employees Set On Fire House Of Chinese Boss / Ex-lawmaker Gets Seven-year Jail For Drug Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.