Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Puff Daddy Accused Of Sexual Assault By Rodney Jones aka Lil Rod - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Puff Daddy Accused Of Sexual Assault By Rodney Jones aka Lil Rod (17700 Views)

Tayo Faniran Assault By South African Police: Nigerian Government Sues / Puff Daddy Shares Adorable Photo Of His Sons / Mr Eazi Meets Puff Daddy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Puff Daddy Accused Of Sexual Assault By Rodney Jones aka Lil Rod by Halo22: 10:09pm On Feb 28
I don't want to be surprised over the whole thing. Most of the American Artistes are bisexual, it's not a new thing. Unfortunately for Diddy, they will so deal with him just like they did to R.Kelly. That z how it's for blacks over there.

3 Likes

Re: Puff Daddy Accused Of Sexual Assault By Rodney Jones aka Lil Rod by Jokerman(m): 10:17pm On Feb 28
seborrhic:
So Puff Daddy is gay?
What kind of rubbish life is that?
How can he find joy in his fellow man?
They say being gay is not a mental issue but a life style choice.
I still disagree because it just doesn't make any normal brain sense for a man to find his fellow man sexually attractive.Sickening!

It's their contract for fame
Re: Puff Daddy Accused Of Sexual Assault By Rodney Jones aka Lil Rod by Jokerman(m): 10:22pm On Feb 28
Halo22:
I don't want to be surprised over the whole thing. Most of the American Artistes are bisexual, it's not a new thing. Unfortunately for Diddy, they will so deal with him just like they did to R.Kelly. That z how it's for blacks over there.

They also dealt with whites too... Remember Epstein, and that other producer

2 Likes

Re: Puff Daddy Accused Of Sexual Assault By Rodney Jones aka Lil Rod by segyoms: 10:59pm On Feb 28
[quote author=Yugoslavia247 post=128694170]So they use Grammy to beg for sex.

Naso Grammy useless.

Later people think Grammy is not politics

Hope burna no sha use him yansh

This Diddy sha., na waoo I hope he didn't do it to our Nigerian artist.
Re: Puff Daddy Accused Of Sexual Assault By Rodney Jones aka Lil Rod by Flamemignon1(m): 1:45am On Feb 29
Ngwamankillyou:
Trash we stand with Diddy
Abeg speak for yourself

1 Like

Re: Puff Daddy Accused Of Sexual Assault By Rodney Jones aka Lil Rod by Flamemignon1(m): 1:49am On Feb 29
TheWinterBird:

Co-sign.

Idk why they're yet to investigate her death. I find it hard to believe that Diddy had no hand in it. The first man who did her autopsy found poison in her system, ruling her death a homicide, but he mysteriously died soon after. Another person took over and now said it was pneumonia/natural causes, but I've never bought that narrative. Apparently, she had a tell-all book she was about to release. I pray the truth of the matter will come to light someday.

It's the same way the four men who were Kevin spacey's accusers mysteriously died within 4 months,the Hollywood fixers at work,they were literally planning to press charges for sexual assault

1 Like

Re: Puff Daddy Accused Of Sexual Assault By Rodney Jones aka Lil Rod by Flamemignon1(m): 1:51am On Feb 29
Calitoscassius:
So anyone who questions the authenticity of these accussations is a sexual assault apologist?. The courts have not even found Diddy guilty..

You sound as if you witnessed the whole sexual assault.
Whether this is true or not,one thing's for sure,Cassie wasn't lying if not he wouldn't have settled in court quickly,I just love the "me too" movement
Re: Puff Daddy Accused Of Sexual Assault By Rodney Jones aka Lil Rod by Flamemignon1(m): 1:53am On Feb 29
Focusmind:
This gayish thing disgust me. A full grown man had the boldness to tell me " I love you" in Aberdeen while I was a student. Gayism is a serious sexual disorder
This straight thing disgust me. A full grown woman had the boldness to tell me " I love you" in Rome while I was touring. Heterosexuality is a serious sexual disorder
Re: Puff Daddy Accused Of Sexual Assault By Rodney Jones aka Lil Rod by kushercain: 7:56am On Feb 29
Klass99:
Oh......my, is Diddy about to go down like R.Kelly? I've been seeing similar narratives about Diddy on YouTube Shorts. Why do I feel glad about these Hollywood predators going down? grin

Mostly Jaguar Wright spilling the beans right

1 Like

Re: Puff Daddy Accused Of Sexual Assault By Rodney Jones aka Lil Rod by GloriousGbola: 7:00pm On Feb 29
cococandy:
We know this forum is full of sexual assault apologists .

But I beg y’all, please do your research first before coming on here to expose your ignorance and love for sexual harassment. Just this once. Please in the name of Jesus!

The irony is that Nigerians are proudly homophobic and Puffy is accused of SA against males.

Their heads must be splitting

Apologists for gay rape
Re: Puff Daddy Accused Of Sexual Assault By Rodney Jones aka Lil Rod by cococandy(f): 7:21pm On Feb 29
GloriousGbola:

The irony is that Nigerians are proudly homophobic and Puffy is accused of SA against males.

Their heads must be splitting

Apologists for gay rape

Absolutely

They can’t decide if they want to support him as usual for being a rapist or kill him for being bisexual grin

The hypocrisy has to be turning their insides right now

This thread would have been 20 pages long if his victims were exclusively women. 20 pages of support and yelling how women want to destroy him. Now they don’t know what to say.

2 Likes

Re: Puff Daddy Accused Of Sexual Assault By Rodney Jones aka Lil Rod by pocohantas(f): 7:30pm On Feb 29
cococandy:

Absolutely

They can’t decide if they want to support him as usual for being a rapist or kill him for being bisexual grin

The hypocrisy has be turning their insides right now

This thread would have been 20 pages long if his victims were exclusively women. 20 pages of support and yelling how women want to destroy him. Now they don’t know what to say.

Reminds me of how a friend pointed out one of them supporting the woman. I told her he isn't supporting women. He is only defending his tribe. Remove the tribe and watch his reaction.

Logical indeed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Puff Daddy Accused Of Sexual Assault By Rodney Jones aka Lil Rod by cococandy(f): 8:06pm On Feb 29
pocohantas:

Reminds me of how a friend pointed out one of them supporting the woman. I told her he isn't supporting women. He is only defending his tribe. Remove the tribe and watch his reaction.

Logical indeed.
💯

They understand how something can be terrible but only when it affects them. Change the victim and its crickets.
Re: Puff Daddy Accused Of Sexual Assault By Rodney Jones aka Lil Rod by Octopusssy(f): 8:39pm On Feb 29
'Lil Rod' brings to mind all sorts of iniquitous thoughts and imagery.
Re: Puff Daddy Accused Of Sexual Assault By Rodney Jones aka Lil Rod by Tonnyray: 9:16pm On Feb 29
Octopusssy:
'Lil Rod' brings to mind all sorts of iniquitous thoughts and imagery.
Big Rod wan pipe Lil Rod grin

2 Likes

Re: Puff Daddy Accused Of Sexual Assault By Rodney Jones aka Lil Rod by Octopusssy(f): 9:28pm On Feb 29
Tonnyray:
Big Rod wan pipe Lil Rod grin
Stopeeeeet!! 🤣🤣
Re: Puff Daddy Accused Of Sexual Assault By Rodney Jones aka Lil Rod by Octopusssy(f): 9:30pm On Feb 29
BrutusOj:
There is nothing like bisexuals, any man having sex with a fellow man is for ritual, it is not for pleasure.
This is very disturbing

1 Like

Re: Puff Daddy Accused Of Sexual Assault By Rodney Jones aka Lil Rod by Octopusssy(f): 9:34pm On Feb 29
Omoluabi16:
The entertainment industry is very dark. It's only for the 'strong'
Very dark and highly occultic
Re: Puff Daddy Accused Of Sexual Assault By Rodney Jones aka Lil Rod by Judolisco(m): 3:21pm On Mar 01
Focusmind:
This gayish thing disgust me. A full grown man had the boldness to tell me " I love you" in Aberdeen while I was a student. Gayism is a serious sexual disorder
uno run for your yansh, sorry your life?
Re: Puff Daddy Accused Of Sexual Assault By Rodney Jones aka Lil Rod by grandstar(m): 2:34pm On Mar 26
cococandy:

No one is targeting him.

He’s gotten away with shyt for far too long. The justice coming his way is too little too late IMO

Thank you for explaining the difference.

If afrocentric Chris Rock believes a megastar like black family role model, Bill Cosby is guilty of all those sexual allegations, who are we to counter?
Re: Puff Daddy Accused Of Sexual Assault By Rodney Jones aka Lil Rod by KingAzubuike(f): 7:58am On Mar 27
Neddstark:
Diddy is in a country where this gay shit is legal. His rights as a queer man can be protected to the fullest. Why doesn't he just come out of the closet?
Yes he's in a country where its legal but that's not his case. They are simply investigating him because there are allegations he forces minors into the act.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adaeze Yobo And Her Daughter Strike A Pose / Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church / Toke Makinwa In A Blue Bandage Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.