Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,171 members, 7,953,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:17 PM

Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church (17770 Views)

Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess / The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? / Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 09, 2012
We don’t think the comedienne, Princess will be quick to attend another service organized by Poju Oyemade’s Covenant Christian Centre in Lagos.

Princess, also known as Damilola Adekoya, tweeted that one of the church ushers prevented her from sitting in the front row of the church ostensibly because she is not married.

“I can’t believe this church and their sitting arrangement. Is this not supposed to be the house of God? One of the ushers told me I couldn’t sit in front because I am single. I nearly died of embarrassment, in the presence of God.” the comedienne tweeted.

Reports say the pastor later apologised to Princess, but she said the apology came late, adding that “it is not a sin to be single.”

She went on to tweet at the pastor of the popular Lagos church: “(The usher) spoilt my day, made me regret coming to your church and hurt my feelings,” she tweeted.

http://www.ynaija.com/apology-not-accepted-comedian-princess-regrets-going-to-poju-oyemades-church/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2012
All iz well...my dear Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 09, 2012
What is your own sef,d man has apologized,what else do u want.yorubas say afta aponle,abuku lo kan,after honour comes disgrace,he has apologized on behalf of d usher,it is bygone,get over it girl.besides i like u too much for all this things you are doing o.its ok jare princess,its just a sitting arrangement

4 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by yewee: 7:07am On Dec 10, 2012
Wetin u self go do 4 dat church "OLOJUKOKORO" sebi na C&S u dey attend

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by freecocoa(f): 12:05pm On Dec 10, 2012
kulyie: What is your own sef,d man has apologized,what else do u want.yorubas say afta aponle,abuku lo kan,after honour comes disgrace,he has apologized on behalf of d usher,it is bygone,get over it girl.besides i like u too much for all this things you are doing o.its ok jare princess,its just a sitting arrangement
Its not about whether they apologized or not, its about how the said church thinks little of unmarried folks or women as the case may be.
Haven is not just for the married ya know.

10 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by scopusng(m): 12:05pm On Dec 10, 2012
SIMPLE: Go get married.Wetin u still dey wait for?
Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by freecocoa(f): 12:08pm On Dec 10, 2012
scopusng: SIMPLE: Go get married.Wetin u still dey wait for?
Go and marry her na abi you no be man?

5 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by Abujafood: 12:08pm On Dec 10, 2012
This na stale news now since last week. Besides Poju Oyemade has appologised to her so which one come be this headline? Are you trying to start another Drama?

6 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by bblacky(f): 12:09pm On Dec 10, 2012
freecocoa: Its not about whether they apologized or not, its about how the said church thinks little of unmarried folks or women as the case may be.

Neither v i come across a biblical reference to dat!
Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by bolayei: 12:15pm On Dec 10, 2012
xxxxxxxxxxxxxtians open your eyes and use education and common sense take read the bible. How can there be special seats for married people in the church? total madness oh i get it na singles offering she go pay unlike married people wey go pay double.

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by ABsI1: 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2012
kulyie: What is your own sef,d man has apologized,what else do u want.yorubas say afta aponle,abuku lo kan,after honour comes disgrace,he has apologized on behalf of d usher,it is bygone,get over it girl.besides i like u too much for all this things you are doing o.its ok jare princess,its just a sitting arrangement
busybody are u there pr consultant? Abeg fork off jare,u and dem dem
Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by DANILSA(m): 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2012
freecocoa: Its not about whether they apologized or not, its about how the said church thinks little of unmarried folks or women as the case may be.
THIS TALK PAIN YOU WELLA, U SURE SAY UNA NO DE SAME CLASS lipsrsealed JUST SAYING lipsrsealed
Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by Maxymilliano(m): 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2012
Slow news day... This issue has already being deliberated upon and laid to rest.
Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 10, 2012
Moving from one church to the other. In search for what?
Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by aduje(m): 12:18pm On Dec 10, 2012
I like to marry Princess (The Comedian)...But I need to know her outside the stage first and foremost.
Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 10, 2012
u started unreasonably, bt u tried to manage a good endnote. Bt at d end any sitting arrangement, frm my point of view, shld accomodate 1st timer's.
Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by greatgod2012(f): 12:19pm On Dec 10, 2012
O ga o, why is sitting in d front in a church could lead to war? The Pastor had apologised, is she now saying dt d apology is not accepted or what.
Abeg, if u no go his church again, go to another church, that is not d only church in Lagos now.
Also, if u dont want to go to church again, stay in your house and pray, God is everywhere.

Btw, im smelling "pride"

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by unikazzy(m): 12:21pm On Dec 10, 2012
old story
Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by KINGwax(m): 12:21pm On Dec 10, 2012
Na by force?
Na by force make u go sit for front dey show ur pants for pastor? Wetin?
that pastor dey vex me for apologizing for upholding the church's standard. Must they compromise for u?
Single ladies don't sit at thr front row! Period!!!
Esp since we knw old-frustrated singles like u are mostly irresponsible and u can b openin ur yansh and teeth for d pastor. The pastor na human and he don tight dt angle.
Na ur church? U demon!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by Coldfeet(f): 12:22pm On Dec 10, 2012
Abeg make una close this thread! What does the op stand to gain for bringing up this matter again? Even rebranding it as if there's been a new development! And its even on frontpage? Monday morning? Who's tha MOD//Garri//SOAKER of this section self? Please leave Princess and 3cs matter alone!!! CHURCH MATTER IS INDEED GOOD BUSINESS for SEUN! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by vanstanzy(m): 12:23pm On Dec 10, 2012
Na wa for stereotyping o. What does the usher mean na? Is he God Almighty that gives spouses? I wont blame the Pastor of the Church, but the usher. Even if the pastor gave the directive, is the usher a fool to follow such?

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 10, 2012
scopusng: SIMPLE: Go get married.Wetin u still dey wait for?
since wen is marriage compulsory? And wat's simple abt getting married. I tire 4 all dis narrow minds.

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by nkemmu(f): 12:25pm On Dec 10, 2012
that means she dont need to call God's name since singleness is now a taboo mcheww.i join my fiath with hers (thats if she wants to marry)to declair she will get married nxt year in Jesus's name Amennnnn
Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by jonuel: 12:26pm On Dec 10, 2012
If not that she wanted to noticed, why want/demand to sit in the front row? I guess not allowing her to be noticed is the hurting thing and not her marital status
Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by Ayeezy20(m): 12:28pm On Dec 10, 2012
grin hehehe abeg go marry u don dey smell house joor.
Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by LesbianBoy(m): 12:29pm On Dec 10, 2012
DANILSA: THIS TALK PAIN YOU WELLA, U SURE SAY UNA NO DE SAME CLASS lipsrsealed JUST SAYING lipsrsealed
i wonder!!!!! Freecocoa is there something we need to know because i no no why u 'carry' the matter for head grin grin grin grin
Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by sundaybam(m): 12:30pm On Dec 10, 2012
The pastor no warn make single ladies seduce him that's why he give the ushers that instruction undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2012
KINGwax: Na by force?
that pastor dey vex me for apologizing for upholding the church's standard. Must they compromise for u?
Esp since we knw old-frustrated singles like u are mostly irresponsible and u can b openin ur yansh and teeth for d pastor. The pastor na human and he don tight dt angle.
make d pastors wear dark shades, or pull out their eyes, and stop d embarasing ppl. Dirty minded Pastors... Na God go help us.

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by Redmosquito(m): 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2012
Hasnt this made frontpage before?
This news is old and settled
Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2012
KINGwax: Na by force?
make d pastors wear dark shades, or pull out their eyes, and stop d embarasing ppl. Dirty-minded Pastors... Na God go help us.
Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 10, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beauty Queen Anita Patrick Releases Face Makeup Photos Of Zaron Cosmetics / Olamide Unveiled As The New Face Of Play TV / Bisi Komolafe To Be Buried On Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.