Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

See The Food I Bought For ₦2,800 - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Food I Bought For ₦2,800 (43071 Views)

See The Food I Bought For 2.5k In Maiduguri / See The Food I Bought For N500 / The Catfish I Bought ₦2,800 And How I Prepared It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Food I Bought For ₦2,800 by Nazgul: 8:50am On Mar 01
folake4u:
I nor fight you oh. All these allegations wey nor get head sef. grin
De play.
Re: See The Food I Bought For ₦2,800 by Nazgul: 8:52am On Mar 01
Proserpina:
Very good point. But...ermmm you too dey calculate Sha. And why do I have a feeling that next time you want to patronize them you will go with plate 🤔🤔
Anything wrong with that? 🙄
Re: See The Food I Bought For ₦2,800 by Nazgul: 8:53am On Mar 01
GloriousGbola:
You are watching a master of the game dodging birthday billing by instigating fight grin

only two people - make i add your other good friend prosper-ina cheesy
You don even add am sef. sad
Re: See The Food I Bought For ₦2,800 by GloriousGbola: 9:00am On Mar 01
Proserpina:

Very good point. But...ermmm you too dey calculate Sha. And why do I have a feeling that next time you want to patronize them you will go with plate 🤔🤔

Plate ke - a skinflint like nas? He is going with a bucket - esp if he goes there on a date. cheesy

Gotta recover all the stew he paid for. It's a tinubooboo economy after all

Re: See The Food I Bought For ₦2,800 by folake4u(f): 9:07am On Mar 01
Nazgul:

De play.

I know what you are. grin
Re: See The Food I Bought For ₦2,800 by Nazgul: 9:10am On Mar 01
folake4u:
I know what you are. grin
What am I? 🙄
Re: See The Food I Bought For ₦2,800 by folake4u(f): 9:24am On Mar 01
Nazgul:

What am I? 🙄

A dodger. undecided
Re: See The Food I Bought For ₦2,800 by Nazgul: 9:28am On Mar 01
folake4u:
A dodger. undecided
A dodger from what, bullets? 😏
Re: See The Food I Bought For ₦2,800 by pocohantas(f): 9:31am On Mar 01
chidiokay:

hmmmmmm !!

You haven't answered the question I asked. Which big restaurant sold soup to you in spoons?
Re: See The Food I Bought For ₦2,800 by folake4u(f): 10:08am On Mar 01
Nazgul:

A dodger from what, bullets? 😏

Keep on playing.
Re: See The Food I Bought For ₦2,800 by chidiokay: 10:08am On Mar 01
pocohantas:

You haven't answered the question I asked. Which big restaurant sold soup to you in spoons?

did one you saw is it small ? or whats your definition of "big" ?

you are right with the per plate price tag, however xtra soup here comes with an additional cost

Re: See The Food I Bought For ₦2,800 by pocohantas(f): 10:15am On Mar 01
chidiokay:

did one you saw is it small ? or whats your definition of "big" ?

you are right with the per plate price tag, however xtra soup here comes with an additional cost

Then shut up. That is all the point I needed you to get. Congrats on finally visiting a "big restaurant".

1 Like

Re: See The Food I Bought For ₦2,800 by Proserpina: 10:17am On Mar 01
Re: See The Food I Bought For ₦2,800 by pocohantas(f): 10:19am On Mar 01
Proserpina:
softly solvry Poco grin grin grin

It's a New Month, let no blood on your hands grin grin grin grin grin

I can see he has quickly rushed to a big restaurant. But I must commend him for admitting it is per plate. He isn't such a bad one after all. grin grin

Happy new month, nne!
Re: See The Food I Bought For ₦2,800 by Proserpina: 10:19am On Mar 01
Re: See The Food I Bought For ₦2,800 by Proserpina: 10:23am On Mar 01
Re: See The Food I Bought For ₦2,800 by pocohantas(f): 10:29am On Mar 01
Proserpina:
I believe this is the second time he would upload that picture on this thread. We have seen he went to a big restaurant. Lemme call Maggie and Folake4 so we can all clap for him grin grin grin

Lol ... Yeah he did that... It's going to be a great month

Happy new month to you too ma'am. kiss

Once he manages to go out or eat something he considers good (like pancakes), he would post it 1000 times. Na him way. cheesy
Re: See The Food I Bought For ₦2,800 by chidiokay: 10:52am On Mar 01
pocohantas:

Then shut up. That is all the point I needed you to get. Congrats on finally visiting a "big restaurant".

i know yur game plan is to ruin me for everybody, but yur heart sef no go touch ground lipsrsealed

Peace is boring undecided
Re: See The Food I Bought For ₦2,800 by chidiokay: 11:06am On Mar 01
Proserpina:
softly solvry Poco grin grin grin

It's a New Month, let no blood on your hands grin grin grin grin grin

if i look you look you, nd you enter 40yrs you no marry maybe you n i will go on a date to that restaurant for a world class seafood okra wink
Re: See The Food I Bought For ₦2,800 by chidiokay: 11:16am On Mar 01
pocohantas:

Once he manages to go out or eat something he considers good (like pancakes), he would post it 1000 times. Na him way. cheesy

i don't see any sense in you posting foods i ate 5yrs ago when i am stil alive n "eating" naw

if you won't update ur status @least update your archive or war arsenal wink sho tii add e leyi (repost)

Re: See The Food I Bought For ₦2,800 by pocohantas(f): 11:22am On Mar 01
chidiokay:

i don't see any sense in you posting foods i ate 5yrs ago when i am stil alive n "eating" naw

if you won't update ur status @least update your archive or war arsenal wink sho tii add e leyi (repost)

Nothing much has changed. I am sorry.

chidiokay:

if i look you look you, nd you enter 40yrs you no marry maybe you n i will go on a date to that restaurant for a world class seafood okra wink

Go on a date to eat "seafood okra"? See the way he added seafood. Something people cook every other week in their houses. This one na ekuke forming husky.

chidiokay:

i know yur game plan is to ruin me for everybody, but yur heart sef no go touch ground lipsrsealed

Peace is boring undecided

You do a good job ruining yourself. I rather use my time and energy to widen the gap between our economic and income levels.

5 Likes

Re: See The Food I Bought For ₦2,800 by Kaycee54321(m): 11:53am On Mar 01
pocohantas:

I rather use my time and energy to widen the gap between our economic and income levels.

Gaddemn.
Re: See The Food I Bought For ₦2,800 by folake4u(f): 12:57pm On Mar 01
Proserpina:
I believe this is the second time he would upload that picture on this thread. We have seen he went to a big restaurant. Lemme call Maggie and Folake4u so we can all clap for him grin grin grin

Lol ... Yeah he did that... It's going to be a great month

Ah. I'm happy for him oh.

Did you notice where she clarified that big restaurants are generous with soups and don't sell in spoons, he said "Hmmmm". cheesy grin
Re: See The Food I Bought For ₦2,800 by Nazgul: 1:24pm On Mar 01
GloriousGbola:
Plate ke - a skinflint like nas? He is going with a bucket - esp if he goes there on a date. cheesy

Gotta recover all the stew he paid for. It's a tinubooboo economy after all
Chie. I don suffer for your hand.

Re: See The Food I Bought For ₦2,800 by chidiokay: 1:31pm On Mar 01
pocohantas:

Nothing much has changed. I am sorry.

Go on a date to eat "seafood okra"? See the way he added seafood. Something people cook every other week in their houses. This one na ekuke forming husky.

You do a good job ruining yourself. I rather use my time and energy to widen the gap between our economic and income levels.

Nothing much has changed. I am sorry

check again, these time wearing your glasses smiley

if seafood okra is a regular soup, aunty post the one " you have cooked these year, or shut up

whether na ekuke or husky try buy one and feed 1st
[/quote]
Re: See The Food I Bought For ₦2,800 by GloriousGbola: 1:45pm On Mar 01
Nazgul:

Chie. I don suffer for your hand.

my guy

we are one

dont mind me. i like you am a certified patron. how come i know chicken republic is the most cost effective eatery? though these days i think the food at market square may be cheaper.

if folake4u geng think they can play stingy woman game they need to remember

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzpPXYueF7s

Re: See The Food I Bought For ₦2,800 by folake4u(f): 1:47pm On Mar 01
GloriousGbola:

my guy

we are one

dont mind me. i like you am a certified patron. how come i know chicken republic is the most cost effective eatery? though these days i think the food at market square may be cheaper.

if folake4u geng think they can play stingy woman game they need to remember

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzpPXYueF7s

Lol. Grand patron of Stingy Men Association, wehdone.

Nazgul, come and take me to the beach this weekend na. grin grin
Spend that dolls you're making. tongue
Re: See The Food I Bought For ₦2,800 by pocohantas(f): 4:30pm On Mar 01
Kaycee54321:

Gaddemn.

Priorities o

1 Like

Re: See The Food I Bought For ₦2,800 by pocohantas(f): 4:33pm On Mar 01
chidiokay:

Nothing much has changed. I am sorry

check again, these time wearing your glasses smiley

if seafood okra is a regular soup, aunty post the one " you have cooked these year, or shut up. whether na ekuke or husky try buy one and feed 1st.

Lol. What is worldclass about seafood okro? Crab, prawns, fresh fish, periwinkles and shrimps? Because I am sure they didn't put squids and octopus in it for you.

For someone who would stick his face in my 💩 if I let him, you should know I don't eat draw soup. If I eat it, I will cook it and I have cooked it in the past. I don't need to wait for a "date" to eat seafood okra. grin

1 Like

Re: See The Food I Bought For ₦2,800 by folake4u(f): 6:16pm On Mar 01
pocohantas:

Lol. What is worldclass about seafood okro? Crab, prawns, fresh fish, periwinkles and shrimps? Because I am sure they didn't put squids and octopus in it for you.

For someone who would stick his face in my 💩 if I let him, you should know I don't eat draw soup. If I eat it, I will cook it and I have cooked it in the past. I don't need to wait for a "date" to eat seafood okra. grin

Lol. Your troll dey muzz me everytime.

So one needs to go on a date before eating seafood okra? Hian!
Re: See The Food I Bought For ₦2,800 by pocohantas(f): 7:06pm On Mar 01
folake4u:

Lol. Your troll dey muzz me everytime.

So one needs to go on a date before eating seafood okra? Hian!

Them go soon use okro soup knack am.
That man na olodo. He is lucky we ignore hin most times.

1 Like

Re: See The Food I Bought For ₦2,800 by chidiokay: 7:23pm On Mar 01
pocohantas:

For a start the origin of seafood is the sea and the atlantics cut across the world, thought yu are the elite
Every country has one or two indigeneous meals concorted with seafoods, as far back i was a student i enjoyed "Paella" lot more like fried rice with all sea creatures esp. snail , ... so aunty it is not limited to draw soup

i don't do plc wink, and i know you no sabi cook refreshing dishes, asides mixing ogiri,achi, ugwu leaf with any anything available, giving men potbelle upandan undecided c'mon pancake she no sabi lipsrsealed very local thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Caption This Hilarious Photo Of Esau And Jacob. Nigerians Are Damn Funny. / Scary: Which Of These Would You Eat For #50,000? / Bread And Fufu: Would You Eat This? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.