Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

See The Food I Bought For ₦2,800 - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Food I Bought For ₦2,800 (43066 Views)

See The Food I Bought For 2.5k In Maiduguri / See The Food I Bought For N500 / The Catfish I Bought ₦2,800 And How I Prepared It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Food I Bought For ₦2,800 by mariahAngel(f): 5:25pm On Mar 03
sukkot:
well you mean by persona am I still Obadiah ? One million percent I am but you know these are different times, back then the country wasn’t bad and so people were more receptive to wild behaviors lmaoo 😄 but these days of hunger ? People are very short fused so I just decided to tone down my character online. No point trying to gaslight a hungry and already angry man right ? Na explosion be dat na 😄

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin

Yeah scorpios are definitely a handful. Depends on which one you get though, the eagle 🦅 or the scorpion 🦂 or the phoenix

How are they different? 👀
A Scorpio is a Scorpio. Very foul mouthed. 😄

You're just more self aware.
Re: See The Food I Bought For ₦2,800 by sukkot: 5:59pm On Mar 03
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin

How are they different? 👀
A Scorpio is a Scorpio. Very foul mouthed. 😄

You're just more self aware.
hmm see the eagle Scorpio is a regal person and Carrie’s himself with dignity, the scorpion is willing to bite your head off if you provoke and the phoenix is always self sabotaging. You can’t go wrong with the eagle 👀😄
Re: See The Food I Bought For ₦2,800 by mariahAngel(f): 6:24pm On Mar 03
sukkot:
hmm see the eagle Scorpio is a regal person and Carrie’s himself with dignity, the scorpion is willing to bite your head off if you provoke and the phoenix is always self sabotaging. You can’t go wrong with the eagle 👀😄

The self sabotaging ones are 😩
Re: See The Food I Bought For ₦2,800 by sukkot: 7:15pm On Mar 03
mariahAngel:

The self sabotaging ones are 😩
hehe train wreck
Re: See The Food I Bought For ₦2,800 by Nazgul: 1:17pm On Mar 04
sukkot:
lol werrin dey shele grin
NL prophet that year. Now e be like say falseprophet don collect work for your hand. grin

No gree o. No gree for anybody, enter religion section and reclaim back your stolen mandate. grin
Re: See The Food I Bought For ₦2,800 by sukkot: 4:25pm On Mar 04
Nazgul:

NL prophet that year. Now e be like say falseprophet don collect work for your hand. grin

No gree o. No gree for anybody, enter religion section and reclaim back your stolen mandate. grin
hehe my G life na turn by turn. No reason am. I still Dey do my thing small small on the side though 😄

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Caption This Hilarious Photo Of Esau And Jacob. Nigerians Are Damn Funny. / Scary: Which Of These Would You Eat For #50,000? / Bread And Fufu: Would You Eat This? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.