Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,955 members, 7,810,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Faith Patricia Ariokot: Ugandan Sets Record For The Longest Time To Hug A Tree - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Faith Patricia Ariokot: Ugandan Sets Record For The Longest Time To Hug A Tree (30872 Views)

Sebastian Suski: The Longest Cucumber In The World - Guinness World Records / 8 Reasons You Should Grow A Tree Today / Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faith Patricia Ariokot: Ugandan Sets Record For The Longest Time To Hug A Tree by mytime24(f): 12:27pm On Feb 29
Na only wetin Africa sabi b dat

Wetin go happen if Africa break record to go sun

2 Likes

Re: Faith Patricia Ariokot: Ugandan Sets Record For The Longest Time To Hug A Tree by Bfly: 12:28pm On Feb 29
Aside the record, she passed a strong message on human smooth existence . We need those trees around us to fight climate change. She is such an activist for sustainable environment. Unlike the bullshit record Nigerians are chasing after just for the sake of self.

2 Likes

Re: Faith Patricia Ariokot: Ugandan Sets Record For The Longest Time To Hug A Tree by BuyMeBanger: 12:29pm On Feb 29
Retarded.
Re: Faith Patricia Ariokot: Ugandan Sets Record For The Longest Time To Hug A Tree by thesicilian: 12:31pm On Feb 29
We celebrate people that should be on medication
Re: Faith Patricia Ariokot: Ugandan Sets Record For The Longest Time To Hug A Tree by Damseldammie(f): 12:32pm On Feb 29
Aadaaada
Re: Faith Patricia Ariokot: Ugandan Sets Record For The Longest Time To Hug A Tree by lamalang(m): 12:34pm On Feb 29
One jobless Nigerian go say he wants to break it now
Re: Faith Patricia Ariokot: Ugandan Sets Record For The Longest Time To Hug A Tree by REGINALD001(m): 12:37pm On Feb 29
Rathoreng:
Ugandan Faith Patricia Ariokot has set a world record for the longest time to hug a tree. Guinness World Records confirmed that she wrapped her arms around a tree trunk for 16 hours and 6 seconds. The 29-year-old environmental activist says she took on the challenge to encourage others to plant trees and also highlight the need for human protection. Ariokot described the experience of selecting a tree to hug for this record attempt as "like picking a bridal dress." What lesson have you learnt from Ariokot?

WE GO SOON SEE THE GUY WEY DO THE LONGEST HOURS IN SUCKING KPEKUS.......AND AM SURE HE MUST BE FROM NIGERIA OR KENYA.....WE DEY WAIT.

https://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/news/2024/2/ugandan-activist-hugs-tree-for-16-hours-to-set-world-record-the-tree-chose-me-765128#:~:text=Faith%20Patricia%20Ariokot%2C%2029%2C%20wrapped,for%20humans%20to%20protect%20them.
Re: Faith Patricia Ariokot: Ugandan Sets Record For The Longest Time To Hug A Tree by redsun(m): 12:41pm On Feb 29
Record of melancholy. It's the kind of fame seeking 'sanity' that has become a feature of the crazy new world order.
Re: Faith Patricia Ariokot: Ugandan Sets Record For The Longest Time To Hug A Tree by Draslo(m): 12:41pm On Feb 29
godofuck231:
Stupidly never had an expiry date
Ever heard the term tree hugger? She's doing it for good cause.

Ma so ri bu

1 Like

Re: Faith Patricia Ariokot: Ugandan Sets Record For The Longest Time To Hug A Tree by yommen: 12:45pm On Feb 29
godofuck231:

I actually thought so initially but I later realized she is passing a message across. More trees should be planted and protected. Did you bother yo read?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Patricia Ariokot: Ugandan Sets Record For The Longest Time To Hug A Tree by 007kjb: 12:56pm On Feb 29
Judolisco:
Thunder fire dat person wey dey give am water angry

Hahaha
Re: Faith Patricia Ariokot: Ugandan Sets Record For The Longest Time To Hug A Tree by tnerro1(m): 1:01pm On Feb 29
Nothing Musa no go see for gate๐Ÿ˜•
Re: Faith Patricia Ariokot: Ugandan Sets Record For The Longest Time To Hug A Tree by Exceed15: 1:06pm On Feb 29
She made a name for herself and what she stand for.
Re: Faith Patricia Ariokot: Ugandan Sets Record For The Longest Time To Hug A Tree by vicfajeze: 1:06pm On Feb 29
illicit:

I wan spend a whole day inside bathroom

๐Ÿ˜ถ
With the Ugandan lady?
Re: Faith Patricia Ariokot: Ugandan Sets Record For The Longest Time To Hug A Tree by themanderon: 1:08pm On Feb 29
Foolish Africans. They never set records for meaningful things.
Re: Faith Patricia Ariokot: Ugandan Sets Record For The Longest Time To Hug A Tree by jetguy(m): 1:20pm On Feb 29
They will now give her tree ๐ŸŒฒD'or
Re: Faith Patricia Ariokot: Ugandan Sets Record For The Longest Time To Hug A Tree by Riskymarvelous(m): 1:34pm On Feb 29
African mentalities are like goat give in mama belle
Re: Faith Patricia Ariokot: Ugandan Sets Record For The Longest Time To Hug A Tree by mctech(m): 1:46pm On Feb 29
I wanted to say she was mentally ill till I saw that she's an environmentalist.

This her record, our people will break it tomorrow, even if to hug a cassava tree.
Re: Faith Patricia Ariokot: Ugandan Sets Record For The Longest Time To Hug A Tree by illicit(m): 1:47pm On Feb 29
vicfajeze:
With the Ugandan lady?
No o
๐Ÿฅต
Re: Faith Patricia Ariokot: Ugandan Sets Record For The Longest Time To Hug A Tree by Farfalla(f): 1:50pm On Feb 29
Artscollection:

Try and know the reason for her action b4 exposing yourself.

They're just quick to respond to the topic without reading the original post.
Re: Faith Patricia Ariokot: Ugandan Sets Record For The Longest Time To Hug A Tree by ObalendeCMS: 2:07pm On Feb 29
Nothing jobless yoot no go see for junction!
Re: Faith Patricia Ariokot: Ugandan Sets Record For The Longest Time To Hug A Tree by Farfalla(f): 2:10pm On Feb 29
Riskymarvelous:
African mentalities are like goat give in mama belle
themanderon:
Foolish Africans. They never set records for meaningful things.
BuyMeBanger:
Retarded.
olax02:
Ugandan kingdom of the most weird people on earth. I'm not surprised anyway. undecided
GanagiBitrus:
Of what use is hugging a Tree. GWR should stop entertaining such useless records.
Spagi:
Madness everywhere.no THANKS
godofuck231:
mytime24:
Na only wetin Africa sabi b dat

Wetin go happen if Africa break record to go sun

Did any of you bother to read the article?

The 29-year-old environmental activist says she took on the challenge to encourage others to plant trees and also highlight the need for human protection.
Re: Faith Patricia Ariokot: Ugandan Sets Record For The Longest Time To Hug A Tree by pacespot(m): 2:10pm On Feb 29
godofuck231:

If you read the post and see the reason why she did it, you'd never call her stupid undecided
Re: Faith Patricia Ariokot: Ugandan Sets Record For The Longest Time To Hug A Tree by Spagi(m): 2:17pm On Feb 29
Farfalla:

Did any of you bother to read the article?

why asking me
Re: Faith Patricia Ariokot: Ugandan Sets Record For The Longest Time To Hug A Tree by Shellsploit: 3:02pm On Feb 29
Na who go break record to masturbatee for a full day

grin grin grin grin
Re: Faith Patricia Ariokot: Ugandan Sets Record For The Longest Time To Hug A Tree by Farfalla(f): 3:40pm On Feb 29
Spagi:
why asking me

You called what she's doing "madness" without understanding that she's an environmental activist who took up the challenge for a cause.
Re: Faith Patricia Ariokot: Ugandan Sets Record For The Longest Time To Hug A Tree by Spagi(m): 3:44pm On Feb 29
Farfalla:

You called what she's doing "madness" without understanding that she's an environmental activist who took up the challenge for a cause.
yeah,can u try such hug a tree very funny
Re: Faith Patricia Ariokot: Ugandan Sets Record For The Longest Time To Hug A Tree by Farfalla(f): 3:54pm On Feb 29
Spagi:
yeah,can u try such hug a tree very funny

No, I cannot hug a tree, but if there are people who are brave enough to advocate for what they believe in, why should I think it's madness?

It may look silly to hug a tree, or a cheetah (in the case of wildlife activists). But let me remind you that the last African environmental activist to win a Nobel Prize was fond of hugging trees. Look up Prof. Wangari Maathai.

1 Like

Re: Faith Patricia Ariokot: Ugandan Sets Record For The Longest Time To Hug A Tree by Spagi(m): 4:08pm On Feb 29
Farfalla:

No, I cannot hug a tree, but if there are people who are brave enough to advocate for what they believe in, why should I think it's madness?

It may look silly to hug a tree, or a cheetah (in the case of wildlife activists). But let me remind you that the last African environmental activist to win a Nobel Prize was fond of hugging trees. Look up Prof. Wangari Maathai.
let us rest u deserve a standing ovation
Re: Faith Patricia Ariokot: Ugandan Sets Record For The Longest Time To Hug A Tree by Psoul(m): 4:43pm On Feb 29
I will break the record of first man to stay inside well furnished apartment with good AC, pressing my phone, watching TV and playing good songs. Also eating any good meal I want with my beautiful woman.
Re: Faith Patricia Ariokot: Ugandan Sets Record For The Longest Time To Hug A Tree by MySolace: 5:29pm On Feb 29
GanagiBitrus:
Of what use is hugging a Tree. GWR should stop entertaining such useless records.
She stated her reason for hugging a tree... It justified wot i thought was stupidity... I mean, her reason has some sense
Re: Faith Patricia Ariokot: Ugandan Sets Record For The Longest Time To Hug A Tree by Babaibeji2020(m): 5:40pm On Feb 29
godofuck231:
My friend, it will never end but if it ever happens...not in Nigeria ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Coconut Farm Experience / .. / Top 5 Richest Farmers In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.