Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,233 members, 7,867,604 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:37 PM

Can Taking Garlic Cure High Blood Pressure?! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Taking Garlic Cure High Blood Pressure?! (95 Views)

Leaves,Herbal Roots&Powders,To Cure High Blood Pressure/Hypertension Permanently / Natural Way To Cure High Blood Pressure / 8 Veggies That Cure High Blood Pressure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Taking Garlic Cure High Blood Pressure?! by BPdoc: 11:31pm On Feb 28
Are you curious?

If yes, then let's go

Of course, we all know that garlic is high in potassium and thus can help to counteract tha action of too much sodium in the body

It is highly recommended in the DASH diet( a world wide diet recommended for everyone diagnosed with hypertension)

But the thing is, how can you be taking garlic alone and expect your high BP to just obediently go down just like that?

It's not possible

Then why do people then bother themselves to buy drugs?

If High BP can go away just by taking garlic, everybody will stop buying drugs and go ahead and start taking only garlic, abi?

But it's not that simple

The reason you have been trying so many tips and recipes of different kinds and it's still not working for you is because you are not getting it right

There are many steps involved when trying to reverse High BP the natural way, not just about diet

You must involve your MIND, your DIET, and your BODY

All these must work hand in hand

Following just one strictly and neglecting the other aspect is a shear waste of time

Have you been diagnosed hypertensive and would like to know more about this NATURAL STRATEGY?

Send "I'm interested" to 09166584787

Re: Can Taking Garlic Cure High Blood Pressure?! by BPdoc: 11:33pm On Feb 28
Hello everyone, my name is Dr. Debbie aka Bpdoc

I teach and mentor people with Hypertension on how to reverse and normalize their High Blood Pressure within just 90 days or less, with or without medications

I will be holding another Free One hour class this week. Venue is Whatsapp

For those interested, send a message stating "I'm Interested In The Training" to 09166584787 or click Here to secure a slot

P.S: For serious-minded people only

(1) (Reply)

100% Solution To Pelvic Inflammatory Disease(pid) / Final Solution To Bone Diseases / Hair Fall Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.