Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,710 members, 7,809,694 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Ibb's Condition Worsening - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb's Condition Worsening (15722 Views)

"The Economist" Accuses Buhari Of Worsening Nigeria's Economy / Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu / Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 12, 2011
IBB Dead! eeyahh get well soon sir!

@Beef -
Even your oga is beginning to see Buhari for the upright man he is. Aint it time you stop being sooo childish?

OMA4J should stop expressing his personal opinion bc he is a MOD - Too bad what envy can do.

Well bc he beats u to the post of moderating politics section doesn't mean u cant vie to moderate other sections - SHI-T section is still vacant you can apply to moderate it. NwaMkpii!
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by Myself2(m): 11:33am On Nov 12, 2011
He has a condition?? no wonder he's not been making troublesome political noise,why did he go to Germany for treatment,why not the national hospital in Abuja undecided undecided
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by room702(m): 2:35pm On Nov 12, 2011
Kilode?!:

Abeg is there any Nigerian working at that German Hospital?

I wan drop ideas for ya ear.  angry

LWKMD
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by Roland17(m): 2:39pm On Nov 12, 2011
Birthday wishes he got from Niaralanders has caught up with him
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by kings112(m): 2:48pm On Nov 12, 2011
Even though i hated the man ,i never wished death on him
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 3:01pm On Nov 12, 2011
E go soon die nw
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by donmexy1: 3:11pm On Nov 12, 2011
@beaf, i beg to disagree.after ibb guess it'll b t.y danjuma b4 buhari
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by cap28: 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2011
death is too easy an escape for this piece of shi.t -

i want this bastard to stay alive long enough to see a revolution in nigeria
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by oldtime(m): 3:48pm On Nov 12, 2011
If IBB will have the time to read Nairaland, I have a word for him. Just incase he does not. May the news carriers take this to him
He should thank God for mercy, especially for his life, he should not take the mercy of God for granted.

Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil. Ecl 8:11

Jesus has kept him alive so he can repent and be saved
He should accept Jesus and renounce Islam that does not give eternal life
All knees will bow to Jesus. It is not If you will bow, it is when you will bow. All kings and Presidents will bow to Jesus
You either bow now in humility and ask for mercy or bow by his rod of iron
But for to bow all must Even,  You the readers. (I bow to Him daily)

For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, to me every knee shall , And every tongue shall confess to God. Rom 14 :11

that in the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven and things on earth and things under the earth, Phil 2:10
Jesus is the Judge. Every religion will bow to Him. Even Islam

Inasmuch as he hath appointed a day in which he will judge the world in righteousness by the man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead. Act 17:31

So IBB repent today. You have grace so to do. ACCEPT JESUS
MAY GOD HEAL YOU IN JESUS NAME
AMEN
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by jidewin(m): 3:52pm On Nov 12, 2011
No i don't want him to die just yet o, i would like him to be under serious and rigorous muscular pain while he begs for death.
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by sheyguy: 4:00pm On Nov 12, 2011
seems Oyedepo curse is working pple. potential/likely BH sponsors failing in health. lets see how it goes.
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 12, 2011
F[i]u[/i]ck Babaginda he spoilt the future of Nigeria and it is affecting me seriously F[i]U[/i]CK him angry
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by Kilode1: 4:11pm On Nov 12, 2011
IBB is not going to die well, not yet, ko le kure.

May he live long to see his disease stricken body dragged across the road from his Minna House.
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by mechris: 4:35pm On Nov 12, 2011
His time may have come.I am afriad he may not come back alive.Join your wife, end of the IBB saga.Chikeena!
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 4:39pm On Nov 12, 2011
Get well soon Mr President. Fierce and Naughty but kept it real. To those, who see sickness or death as a thing to rejoice over be careful wat dey wish.  cool kiss
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by ahmedkoro: 4:46pm On Nov 12, 2011
May your condition worsen in sha allah. bastard for all the evils you brought on this nation. IBB i will celebrate your death.
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by fxtopedia(m): 4:53pm On Nov 12, 2011
@BEAF: After IBB, the next person should be GEJ, watch out!!! grin grin grin

A death Yar-Adua is even better than this clueless and weakest of all time president of Nigeria.
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by Demdem(m): 5:00pm On Nov 12, 2011
GEJ's father health seems to he worsening. Get well soon sir.
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by xtianh(m): 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2011
@OP pls does the dokinta say can survive?? I wish him get well soon,
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by Odunnu: 5:11pm On Nov 12, 2011
fxtopedia:

@BEAF: [b]After IBB, [/b]the next person should be GEJ, watch out!!! grin grin grin

A death Yar-Adua is even better than this clueless and weakest of all time president of Nigeria.
So you are also praying for IBB's death? *smh*
GEJ's offence according to you is that he is 'weak and clueless' *ChinekemyGodhavemercyonyou*
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by nnwniger: 5:24pm On Nov 12, 2011
What happened to the hospitals in Nigeria? If those Germans had looted their own treasuries instead of building good hospital, one wonders what a thief and murderer like him would have done. You call yourself Evil, and we all agree. You will suffer from smoke produce by the firewood you fetched yourself.
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by publisher(m): 5:28pm On Nov 12, 2011
[size=15pt]So if IBB had contested and won the April 2011 presidency this is how another 'Yaradua hospital saga' would have started after less than a year in office? And his Igbo VP Ben Obi would not even waste time before declaring himself President, and then chaos and kata kata would have become the order of the day. Leading to a sure military coup.

Thank God for OBJ and GEJ o grin cheesy[/size]
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by atasteve: 5:40pm On Nov 12, 2011
Get well soon
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by Easyhaque35: 5:45pm On Nov 12, 2011
Dis is a lesson 4 evry Nigerian,particularly our rulers bcs they are nt leaders,they must learn 4rm d situation now,Ibb was sick pple re sayng series of things due 2 his past record,If dis man die.What could happen,all of those fraudster,thieves,evildoer,dictatorship & rouges call themselves leaders,nt only in government bt in evry sectors,they must change there attitude 4 d betterment of themselves & there immediate families.
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by Beaf: 5:48pm On Nov 12, 2011
I wonder if he was given tea like MKO? Bloody murdering morafucker. angry
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by Oduleke: 6:05pm On Nov 12, 2011
Akanbi_edu:

Gbam!

IBB dies and all my problems are solved- just the way it solved when Abacha died.

AND UR PROBLEM 'LL RISE AGAIN AFTER HIS DEATH
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by barighona: 6:13pm On Nov 12, 2011
Ten of the strangest sports venues and Madonna "very upset" at new song leak

http://hotcelebritieswomenphoto..com/2011/11/ten-of-strangest-sports-venues-and.html

http://hotcelebritieswomenphoto..com/2011/11/ten-of-strangest-sports-venues-and.html

Ten of the strangest sports venues.USS Carl Vinson is certainly the most unusual venue for any college basketball game, but it's not the most atypical setting ever for a sporting event. Read on to see where I'd rank the Carrier Classic in my top 10.
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by eros(m): 6:21pm On Nov 12, 2011
This is good news init
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 12, 2011
IBB when u are leaving the earth for another world, please remember to go along with Ghana must go full of dollars and pound.
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by kcpumping(m): 6:47pm On Nov 12, 2011
I wish him quick recovery,
Y shud anyone in his right sence wish him death whe we all know dat d evil dat men do live with dem.we need him even now nigeria is becoming one of d greates country in d world, lmfdo grin grin
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by johndavid1(m): 7:04pm On Nov 12, 2011
H$LBroker:

IBB when u are leaving the earth for another world, please remember to go along with Ghana must go full of dollars and pound.
how abt sack bag
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by freepeople: 7:28pm On Nov 12, 2011
Haba, IBB! You never die? You no wan go meet 77 virgins to smash for heaven hell?
Abeg hurry up, they can't wait

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose / Pipeline Explosion Rocks Iyana Odo – LASU (video) / Gov Ajimobi Celebrates His Senior Personal Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.