Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Heat Wave: Nigerian Government Issues Fresh Advisory - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Heat Wave: Nigerian Government Issues Fresh Advisory (20317 Views)

Why The Current Heat Wave Is Very Deadly / Public Health Advisory To Nigerians On Coronavirus Disease / Novel Coronavirus: NCDC Issues Public Health Advisory To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heat Wave: Nigerian Government Issues Fresh Advisory by zoedew: 1:37pm On Feb 29
dominique:
Always Drinkwater!
Overall health gets the better for it. Always!
Re: Heat Wave: Nigerian Government Issues Fresh Advisory by zoedew: 1:43pm On Feb 29
Kwaramustgoodag:
If u can't afford pure water again, always go out with ur 5 litre or ur legs with drinkable water.
I carry my 3 litres from home. Saves me N500.00 daily .
Re: Heat Wave: Nigerian Government Issues Fresh Advisory by zoedew: 1:49pm On Feb 29
jmoore:
Na AC make sense pass.

Ceiling fan go dey blow and heat go still dey do you.

Few weeks ago I was at the court, the judge told the lawyers to remove their robe and wigs because of the heat. She came with her portable rechargeable fan.
Nigerian Judges have my sympathy the most! The Lawyer puts up with poor infrastructure and heat in the courtroom only for the period he must conduct his case and leaves. The Judge typically does a 9am-2pm so he can pick up 500k at the month end. Not all looks bleak for the Judge though: he is driven around town in a brand new SUV worth tens of millions and picks up other perks in the course of his career.
Re: Heat Wave: Nigerian Government Issues Fresh Advisory by zoedew: 1:51pm On Feb 29
Khrownfit:
This is the worst minister of power I have ever witnessed in the history of Nigeria, I have never seen our power sector so useless as this embarassed embarassed
The man is, simply put, depressing! He is best suited for a teaching position at the CIBN!! Thanks to God he never made it to Governor, Oyo State. May he never make it there!! Makinde has been marvellous!!!
Re: Heat Wave: Nigerian Government Issues Fresh Advisory by Aroyjunior(m): 2:05pm On Feb 29
Please let's call out this yeye minister of power,this nepa thing has to trend cos it seems like no body is saying nothing about this light thing.
If we never protest they will not come to their right senses.
Re: Heat Wave: Nigerian Government Issues Fresh Advisory by huntax(m): 8:17am On Mar 01
Offpoint1:

Lagos/AJ
Cos there's a place in Lagos called Liasu... Their light is very stable... Are they also having issues now? I stay on governor's road, our light used to be stable but not anymore.
Re: Heat Wave: Nigerian Government Issues Fresh Advisory by Offpoint1: 9:03am On Mar 01
huntax:

Cos there's a place in Lagos called Liasu... Their light is very stable... Are they also having issues now? I stay on governor's road, our light used to be stable but not anymore.
The entired Lagos is having light issues currently.

1 Like

Re: Heat Wave: Nigerian Government Issues Fresh Advisory by Kwaramustgoodag: 6:20am On Mar 02
zoedew:

I carry my 3 litres from home. Saves me N500.00 daily .
good

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benefits Of Having More Of Green Vegetables / COVID-19: Kogi Sets Up Infectious Diseases Centre And Reference Molecular Lab / Edo COVID-19 Update By Governor Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.