Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,366 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 (14402 Views)

Bitcoin Breaks $70,000 In Volatile Trading, Hitting A New Record To End The Week / Bitcoin Breaks 3 Yrs All Time High Record.. Passes 20,000 Easily!! / COVID-19: Shell Cuts Dividend For First Time Since WWII (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 by Faiththatworks(m): 8:45am On Feb 29
Hi
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 by Yankee101: 8:48am On Feb 29
Trust only in the Lord

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 by emperorlaqrin: 8:49am On Feb 29
Truths9ja:
Btc no gree for anybody this year, soon it will hit $80k

Honestly it will hit 100k. This is one investment I regret not taking advantage of despite knowing how it starts. Right now I don stake o. In fact there are good coins doing well for newbies that can’t afford BTC. I will recommend SOL. Even though I have slot in my basket

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 by PlasmaTV: 8:49am On Feb 29
fuckJones:
Binance has been banned in Canada, China, Japan, UK, Thailand, Europe, Singapore e.t.c

CBN said something isn’t right somewhere with these guys & they have questions to answer

Nigerian are mad at that. How dare the govt fight them.

Same Binance just paid a $4.3bn fine in USA
Binance is different from Bitcoin, chief.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 by Bmaster(m): 8:49am On Feb 29
Cindypresh:

Bitcoin sweet oo, the question is "do you have the patience"?

Anyways good for Sabi girls and responsible boy traders out there, it's a win win for us🥂
Do you mean girls wey go dey scratch their yahoo boyfriend's hairs while the bobo is on his laptop bombing?
Is that what you meant ?
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 by Cindypresh(f): 8:51am On Feb 29
Bmaster:
Do you mean girls wey go dey scratch their yahoo boyfriend's hairs while the bobo is on his laptop bombing?
Is that what you meant ?

Do people still do boyfriend and girlfriend these days

Nawa oo
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 by Richviewresort: 8:51am On Feb 29
[quote author=fuckJones post=128700478]Binance has been banned in Canada, China, Japan, UK, Thailand, Europe, Singapore e.t.c

CBN said something isn’t right somewhere with these guys & they have questions to answer

Nigerian are mad at that. How dare the govt fight them.

The same Binance we use here in the UK? You people should always make researches before posting on public forums

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 by Themanleshey: 8:52am On Feb 29
Truths9ja:
Na illiterate set of ignorant people filled Tinubu government niii. Soon they will ban facebook, Twitter and other social media platforms from accessing the dollar rate in Nigeria 🇳🇬

Are you even into crypto , how long have you been trading and how much do you have in there .

This is my 3rd years of trading and I can categorically tell you that Binance is one of our problem , even though it favors me , I can’t but face the truth that they manipulate our currency too bad . Just too bad ! I mean really bad !!!

2 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 by Richviewresort: 8:54am On Feb 29
fuckJones:
you don't know what you are saying, go and check the news again

He's right, I'm using p2p here in the uk

3 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 by fuckJones(f): 8:55am On Feb 29
[quote author=Richviewresort post=128702255][/quote]binance have cancelled registration for new user inuk since October last year Mr UK, it has suspend deposit and withdrawer for uk customer since October last year.

you are not in uk
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 by fuckJones(f): 8:56am On Feb 29
PlasmaTV:

Binance is different from Bitcoin, chief.
I know honorable
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 by Kobicove(m): 8:56am On Feb 29
SoNature:
Congratulations to the investors! More money in the bank! You'd dump it to the next buyer now before it tanks. By the way, when are we going to start using bitcoin to buy basic commodities in Nigerian markets?

So before you pay for ordinary oranges in the market you will first do KYC then start asking for transfer network then ask for wallet address...because you want to pay for just 3 oranges of 300Naira? undecided
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 by Lordofalmajiri(f): 8:57am On Feb 29
Themanleshey:

Are you even into crypto , how long have you been trading and how much do you have in there .

This is my 3rd years of trading and I can categorically tell you that Binance is one of our problem , even though it favors me , I can’t but face the truth that they manipulate our currency too bad . Just too bad ! I mean really bad !!!
You forget there's kucoin? And bybit?
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 by fuckJones(f): 8:58am On Feb 29
Richviewresort:

binance suspended uk deposit and withdrawer since October last year.
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 by Lordofalmajiri(f): 8:58am On Feb 29
Richviewresort:

Can you send the crypto out?
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 by SoNature(m): 8:59am On Feb 29
Kobicove:

So before you pay for ordinary oranges in the market you will first do KYC then start asking for transfer network then ask for wallet address...because you want to pay for just 3 oranges of 300Naira? undecided

Yes, that's why Satoshi Nakamoto invented bitcoin - to replace fiat currency.
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 by wolesmile(m): 9:01am On Feb 29
vickydevoka:

Uk? It's a lie
Google is your friend

Re: Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 by Bluearrow: 9:02am On Feb 29
Themanleshey:

Please shut up & stop lying!
You are no cryptto trader!
Is binance not in Ghana & south Aftica?
Why are those currencies not manipulated?
Your govt made thoughtless policies & now looking for whom to shift blame! Binance has been in Nigeria since inception, why is it now they started manipulating your currency?

5 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 by Bluearrow: 9:03am On Feb 29
wolesmile:

Google is your friend
Binance is not banned in the UK
Stop posting false info here

3 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 by Jackson105: 9:08am On Feb 29
Truths9ja:
Na illiterate set of ignorant people filled Tinubu government niii. Soon they will ban facebook, Twitter and other social media platforms from accessing the dollar rate in Nigeria 🇳🇬

Just sharap! Go and use your P2P in Ghana, Nigeria economy will be protected from saboteur whether you like it or not.
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 by Truths9ja: 9:11am On Feb 29
emperorlaqrin:

Honestly it will hit 100k. This is one investment I regret not taking advantage of despite knowing how it starts. Right now I don stake o. In fact there are good coins doing well for newbies that can’t afford BTC. I will recommend SOL. Even though I have slot in my basket
you are very right.
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 by Truths9ja: 9:12am On Feb 29
inoki247:

Lol buh shutting it down in US and Regulating it in UK they're not illiterate....

When you want to find examples for development in country you make use of this country as examples buh when Nigeria try similar thing they du dere u call dem names....

Are you guys not hypocrites....

In UK you can't even trade beyond UK all doz switching nd trading with different countries won't work....

In US derr Binance av a US Tag u will see Binance US...
Dey play, Americans are still using Binance
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 by Truths9ja: 9:13am On Feb 29
MartinsD12:

Here in Nigeria they are shutting it down it's a pity
big pity at that. Besides I trust my Nigeria youths, they will still do their trading
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 by yummy001: 9:14am On Feb 29
Themanleshey:

What is your country producing and exporting enmasse that will make countries all over the world start demanding for the naira?

If dollar is available at a cheaper rate in the commercial banks, it is only a fool who will buy from Binance P2P or BDCs which are owned by the top guns in the CBN and banking industries hoarding the few dollars available..

The truth of the matter is that Nigeria is not a country but a geographical location comprising of multiple disunited individual units which have no business being together.

3 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 by Abagworo(m): 9:18am On Feb 29
Nigerians are the one pushing crypto and it will still crash again as injection of Dollar from Nigeria drops.
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 by GoodSpirit: 9:18am On Feb 29
fuckJones:
Btc is almost at all time high of 69,000 Dollars. D last time it was at this price was 2021. Alot of people will start showing interest in btc but Don't make the mistake of buying now. U don't buy at the top, u buy at the bottom

This is not the top of BTC , Bull run is about to take it on the high, one must not necessarily buy BTC other altcoin are still at their low now.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 by wolesmile(m): 9:20am On Feb 29
Bluearrow:

Binance is not banned in the UK
Stop posting false info here
Hmmmmm

I am a Nigerian. I live in Nigeria. I don't trade in crypto, and I am sure neither do you. Whether Nigeria banned trading on binance or not is not my headache. What you should understand is that banning binance is not the same as banning bitcoin. There are still other trading platforms.
As per posting false info. NO. I did not!!! You can also Google it.
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 by saysugar(m): 9:23am On Feb 29
Mandate2023:

Nairaland economics expert😂😂😂 mumu

Do u know hw many countries has ban binance......what's the direct impact of binance in ur life
no mind that mumu idiot stingy fooool! They care about themsef only' not care if its affecting lot's people in as much its favor only him
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 by fuckJones(f): 9:25am On Feb 29
GoodSpirit:

This is not the top of BTC , Bull run is about to take it on the high, one must not necessarily buy BTC other altcoin are still at their low now.
thanks for your response, which one can you recommend
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 by Xtraterestial: 9:38am On Feb 29
I haven't seen one person yet that made money on crypto or forex,some of these apps are controlled by mafia binance steal my neighbour 700 dollars.
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 by MartinsD12(m): 9:42am On Feb 29
Truths9ja:
big pity at that. Besides I trust my Nigeria youths, they will still do their trading
Yeah true
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 by MartinsD12(m): 9:44am On Feb 29
Truths9ja:
Yeah true
Xtraterestial:
I haven't seen one person yet that made money on crypto or forex,some of these apps are controlled by mafia binance steal my neighbour 700 dollars.
Do you know blord? He made money from crypto stop saying what you don't know, I myself have made too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? / The Most Important Skills You Will Need As An Online Entrepreneur / What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.