Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? (14406 Views)

Have I Just Been Defrauded By 1ST BANK? / Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland / I returned 1st bank #138,000, they stole my #2,000 with it. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2014
I have been trying to reach 1st bank customer care now for close to a week without success. they don't reply emails, they didn't respond to the online request I submitted and they don't pick up their phone (it drops after 5 mins or so). Does anyone know how else I can contact them or are they on strike?
Re: 1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? by mayorall(m): 11:46pm On Jun 28, 2014
Firstcontact is rubbish. Pure iranu. They burnt my airtime, they will never pick call and airtime will be wasting. Paypal outside Nigeria pick your calls almost immediately you give the instruction. Now our tiwantiwa is trash.

1 Like

Re: 1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? by stevolinkon40: 7:14am On Jun 29, 2014
As in first bank dey give headaches. First it was the online payment they stoped,then they stoped my mastercard from making atm transfer, I can't even verify my paypal with my mastercard. Calling them to complain is the biggest problem,they will never pick the call. I don get plan to shift base anyway. Pure n0nsense
Re: 1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? by Oyetboy(m): 7:22am On Jun 29, 2014
i don't have a bank account undecided

4 Likes

Re: 1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 29, 2014
First bank really needs a transformation. they are an old generation bank with old ATMs and old ways of doing things.
Re: 1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? by AMAKAVIOLA: 7:23am On Jun 29, 2014
Re: 1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? by Tembox(f): 7:27am On Jun 29, 2014
Dats serious!
Re: 1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? by immortalvoices(m): 7:27am On Jun 29, 2014
not until when favoritism is stopped during employment in bank Job

Not even until when those pot bellied manager step down...

If not bank transformation in nigeria will remain a pipe dream....

And in first bank they will say small technical fault when they have lost the trust and love of their loyal customer.

1 Like

Re: 1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? by walata2011(m): 7:30am On Jun 29, 2014
Firstcontact is the worst customer care support have ever seen, you call them ,it drops most times after wasting up to your 5mins.
If you drop message in their mailbox, it will bounce back that it could not be delivered.
Unlike GTconnect, always available for customers.
First Bank need to up their game, banking services have improved beyond the way they operate in terms of ensuring customer's satisfaction.
All Banks are now strong, era of believing that First Bank is the best bank have gone, we have the leverage of going with the better customer oriented banks now.

4 Likes

Re: 1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? by ajahexcel(m): 7:31am On Jun 29, 2014
First Bank contact on strike......

For undergraduate reading this post...
NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship worth N300,000 is ongoing and you can take part in it and be sponsored till you graduate
To Apply, Click here

When the Customer Care of First Ban resume, you might have won the scholarship and they will help yu bank your money

2 Likes

Re: 1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? by GentleMimi: 7:31am On Jun 29, 2014
Lol! Do people still use First bank for online transactions?
#TeamGTBank# ...i can't chout!

5 Likes

Re: 1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? by nickz(m): 7:38am On Jun 29, 2014
does this affect the amount in my account?? no!! so'NONE OF MY BUISNESS'
#TeamGTB o jare!

2 Likes

Re: 1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? by jonnpedro: 7:41am On Jun 29, 2014
GTB BANK ALL THE WAY. THEY ARE RELIABLE. I LOVE THE WAY THE OPERATE, LIKE FORMER STB (STANDARD TRUST BANK) FOR NOW, THE ARE THE BANK I HAVE SOME CONFIDENCE IN, GTB ALL THE WAY.

2 Likes

Re: 1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? by JUO(m): 7:42am On Jun 29, 2014
have two cards with first bank but had no option than to leave them for gtb
Re: 1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? by bravehost4u(m): 7:46am On Jun 29, 2014
Diamond bank contact centre remains the best.

2 Likes

Re: 1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? by Denn(m): 7:50am On Jun 29, 2014
bravehost4u: Diamond bank contact centre remains the best.

Diamond bank does not respond to emails on time. It takes an average of 1 week. (I have evidences) and they will still tell you to visit the nearest branch.

What if I am in UK?

7 Likes

Re: 1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? by walearoy(m): 8:04am On Jun 29, 2014
UBA CFC is the best,
One hand dem don pick, and also dem go call you if need be.

4 Likes

Re: 1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 29, 2014
Since they are among the oldest banks in Nigeria,their actions is a symptoms of old age...

2 Likes

Re: 1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? by chelseabmw(m): 8:06am On Jun 29, 2014
Useless people... I ve called them more than 5times in regards to the activation of my token for Internet banking.....they keep telling me that they are on it lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? by miqos02(m): 8:07am On Jun 29, 2014
i wonder how they still make so much money
Re: 1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 29, 2014
When there's GTB

bravehost4u: Diamond bank contact centre remains the best.

Opened an account with Diamond, collected my ATM card, it was visa (WTF), then they misspelt my name and I forgot about the bank.
Re: 1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? by Welrez(m): 8:12am On Jun 29, 2014
kennygee: First bank really needs a transformation. they are an old generation bank with old ATMs and old ways of doing things.
So you survived the tsunami. We thank God. Hackers, there is god o.
Re: 1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? by justi4jesu(f): 8:12am On Jun 29, 2014
Oppsss shocked shocked
Re: 1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 29, 2014
Welrez: So you survived the tsunami. We thank God. Hackers, there is god o.

But I lost most of my followers. cry
Re: 1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? by ComrEmmanuel(m): 8:21am On Jun 29, 2014
who cares? So far their ATM cards and mechines still dey work, no biggie!
Wetin Concern [b]Agbero [/b]with over-load?
Re: 1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? by livebullet(m): 8:25am On Jun 29, 2014
naijamark: I have been trying to reach 1st bank customer care now for close to a week without success. they don't reply emails, they didn't respond to the online request I submitted and they don't pick up their phone (it drops after 5 mins or so). Does anyone know how else I can contact them or are they on strike?
Join UNION BANK today n rock excellent customer centricity!...My bank has emerged n is taking its No 1 Position in the industry.

5 Likes

Re: 1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 29, 2014
GTB, Try 'em.
Re: 1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 29, 2014
Av u tried contacting them on twitter...
They are quite swift to response..

1 Like

Re: 1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? by akanbiaa(m): 8:41am On Jun 29, 2014
miqos02: i wonder how they still make so much money
perhaps thru share dividends that keep piling up and not given to the owners instead of paying directly into their accounts they send it thru mail and most times it gets lost in post office or it arrives late and the money cannot be cashed or in some cases people have changed address and location and for you to effect that change to first bank it will be easier for chad to win the World Cup than doing that.

2 Likes

Re: 1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? by Welrez(m): 8:44am On Jun 29, 2014
kennygee:

But I lost most of my followers. cry
Don't worry, you will have them all back. Just a matter of time.
Re: 1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? by watchindelta(m): 8:49am On Jun 29, 2014
first bank no be bank jor, if nt be say their money transfer ria high i for nor even near there self. Very baaddtt bank, but diamond is kool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k / Ejigbo Residents Lose N8 Million To Fake Microfinance Bank / LAGESC Dislodges Street Traders, Hawkers In Iyana-ipaja, Egbeda, Ikeja, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.