Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,299 members, 7,860,732 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:11 PM

I Am Looking For A Wife. Where Is The Best Place To Get Her From, And Who Can Re - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Am Looking For A Wife. Where Is The Best Place To Get Her From, And Who Can Re (92 Views)

Please Where's The Best Place To Stay In Ibadan? / Between Lagos And Abuja Which Is The Best Place To Live / What Are Pocket Friendly Gifts For A Wife Or Girlfriend This Xmas. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Looking For A Wife. Where Is The Best Place To Get Her From, And Who Can Re by Drjones109(m): 5:12am On Feb 29
I am looking for a wife. Where is the best place to get her from, and who can recommended one?
Re: I Am Looking For A Wife. Where Is The Best Place To Get Her From, And Who Can Re by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:25am On Feb 29
in these difficult economic times, it will be very easy to find a wife (or even two) willing to marry you sharp sharp, so long as you can feed them well well. just walk around the neighborhood with two 10kg bag of rice around your neck, and just let the magic happen.

jokes aside: look around you, these women are everywhere. so long as you have the right outlook, status and state of mind (and dont look like king kong)... but then again, if the man below could find a wife, therefore i am sure you can too:

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking For A Wife. Where Is The Best Place To Get Her From, And Who Can Re by sleek214(m): 5:49am On Feb 29
The bar is not a good place to get a wife so I went to the club to get one

(1) (Reply)

6 Ways To Maintain Your Jeans.. / Get Your Building Approved Before Lagos State Take Charge Oooooo / Get@free]] Monopoly GO Free Dice Links Today 2024 Free Spins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.