Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,793 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

I Found The Biggest Cashew Nut Ever! It's Bigger Than W150 - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Found The Biggest Cashew Nut Ever! It's Bigger Than W150 (2133 Views)

This Fisherman Uses Fish To Catch Bigger Fish (pictures/video) / This Is The Biggest Cat Fish I've Ever Seen / The Biggest Rice Pyramids In Africa, Built With 1M Bags Of Rice (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Found The Biggest Cashew Nut Ever! It's Bigger Than W150 by Yashita: 6:08am On Feb 29
This gigantic cashew nut was measured to 56mm length and 43mm width.

I don't have a scale I could have weighed it.

Next year by God's grace, I'd plant 500 seedlings of this particular species.

Na b@stard money πŸ€‘πŸ’ΈπŸ’°πŸ’²you dey see so.

#futureinvestment

1 Like

Re: I Found The Biggest Cashew Nut Ever! It's Bigger Than W150 by MMempire(m): 6:57am On Feb 29
Guiness Book Of Record ASAP.

1 Like

Re: I Found The Biggest Cashew Nut Ever! It's Bigger Than W150 by Peakdesign23(m): 9:26am On Feb 29
Congratulations in advance. E big no be lie.
Re: I Found The Biggest Cashew Nut Ever! It's Bigger Than W150 by mejai(m): 9:56am On Feb 29
When we were small and throwing cashew game.... This is called Busa!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Found The Biggest Cashew Nut Ever! It's Bigger Than W150 by tolugar: 10:27am On Feb 29
Throwback to when we played cashew game.

The original isi okwe

With this you can win a bag of cashew

This size was a treasure then.

1 Like

Re: I Found The Biggest Cashew Nut Ever! It's Bigger Than W150 by Rexymania(m): 10:48am On Feb 29
Lemme join you na abeg

Yashita:

#futureinvestment
Re: I Found The Biggest Cashew Nut Ever! It's Bigger Than W150 by GodHimself: 11:04am On Feb 29
Where did you get this from sir.

Yashita:

#futureinvestment
Re: I Found The Biggest Cashew Nut Ever! It's Bigger Than W150 by Rickmann: 12:03pm On Feb 29
Yashita:

#futureinvestment

Can imagine how big the nuts will be.
Re: I Found The Biggest Cashew Nut Ever! It's Bigger Than W150 by Yashita: 12:08pm On Feb 29
GodHimself:
Where did you get this from sir.

Just from a tree in Ogbomoso
Re: I Found The Biggest Cashew Nut Ever! It's Bigger Than W150 by KingDash09(m): 12:12pm On Feb 29
Bigger than my testicyles
Re: I Found The Biggest Cashew Nut Ever! It's Bigger Than W150 by Yashita: 12:53pm On Feb 29
Rickmann:

Can imagine how big the nuts will be.
You can imagine

1 Like

Re: I Found The Biggest Cashew Nut Ever! It's Bigger Than W150 by RabbitGuy: 4:13pm On Feb 29
shocked
Re: I Found The Biggest Cashew Nut Ever! It's Bigger Than W150 by excanny: 6:06pm On Feb 29
Yashita:

#futureinvestment

Is this just a random one or the tree had others of big size?
Re: I Found The Biggest Cashew Nut Ever! It's Bigger Than W150 by Zonefree(m): 9:43pm On Feb 29
tolugar:
Throwback to when we played cashew game.

The original isi okwe

With this you can win a bag of cashew

This size was a treasure then.
Back then we call it Kodo.

2 Likes

Re: I Found The Biggest Cashew Nut Ever! It's Bigger Than W150 by Gadafii: 10:41pm On Feb 29
This nut dey remind me of my childhood, when we used to hunt small animals, fish, birds, rodents etc inside forest, sometimes we gather fruits like cashew, mangoes, agbalumo etc

Life was fun and simple then, me and my lil gangster friends would gather enough of this nuts to sell, but I always take my share home to fry/roast and drink garri with it or eat it like that.

Some times we bet with this nuts, place them on top of tin containers far away and be throwing another cashew nuts on the container, you fall the co timer you claim all the nuts on it, several other options dey

Last last we go still roast them chop

My childhood was lit and adventurous, when I had no worries because no matter where I go I must meet food for house, even tho my marle Dey deny me foods if I don’t come home on time to partake in tue cooking πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I missed my childhood Abeg, if I could live it one more time, where I don’t know about tinubu or apc or subsidy I will be glad πŸ™πŸ˜©

2 Likes

Re: I Found The Biggest Cashew Nut Ever! It's Bigger Than W150 by Yashita: 10:44pm On Feb 29
excanny:

Is this just a random one or the tree had others of big size?

The tree grows this species particularly. There are many others on it.
Re: I Found The Biggest Cashew Nut Ever! It's Bigger Than W150 by kpas4kpas2(m): 7:20am On Mar 01
Yashita:

#futureinvestment

Can I get for planting too?

1 Like

Re: I Found The Biggest Cashew Nut Ever! It's Bigger Than W150 by Yashita: 1:56pm On Mar 01
kpas4kpas2:

Can I get for planting too?

Sure
Re: I Found The Biggest Cashew Nut Ever! It's Bigger Than W150 by kpas4kpas2(m): 7:06pm On Mar 01
Yashita:

Sure

Please send price of 5kg to number on my signature
Re: I Found The Biggest Cashew Nut Ever! It's Bigger Than W150 by RainMoreDFARMS(f): 9:24pm On Mar 01
Lemme Goan Google cashew nuts uses.
Because, presently cashew nuts plenty for my area
Re: I Found The Biggest Cashew Nut Ever! It's Bigger Than W150 by Yashita: 9:32pm On Mar 01
RainMoreDFARMS:
Lemme Goan Google cashew nuts uses.
Because, presently cashew nuts plenty for my area

Which area do you stay?
Re: I Found The Biggest Cashew Nut Ever! It's Bigger Than W150 by RainMoreDFARMS(f): 12:25pm On Mar 02
Yashita:

Which area do you stay?
Ogun state

1 Like

Re: I Found The Biggest Cashew Nut Ever! It's Bigger Than W150 by excanny: 5:53pm On Mar 02
Yashita:

#futureinvestment

I will like to get a seed or seedlings from the tree. Can you WhatsApp me? 07030595988

(1) (Reply)

Grants For Nigerian Farmers / Moringa seed Needed urgently by our Chinese client in Kano State / Which Machine Is Suitable To Grind Tigernut Milk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.