Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,215 members, 7,811,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Lagos Red Line Rail Commissioning: Sanwo-Olu Receives President Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Red Line Rail Commissioning: Sanwo-Olu Receives President Tinubu (17337 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives Secretary Blinken In Lagos / Sanwo-Olu Receives UFC Welterweight Champion, Kamaru Usman In Lagos / Governor Ugwuanyi Receives President Buhari (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Red Line Rail Commissioning: Sanwo-Olu Receives President Tinubu by porthouse7(f): 2:48pm On Feb 29
fuckJones:
when is tinubu going to Anambra to commission some projects please?
when ur govt have a project to commission
Re: Lagos Red Line Rail Commissioning: Sanwo-Olu Receives President Tinubu by Dsimmer: 7:05pm On Feb 29
Both of them birthed the metro project when Tinubu was Lagos governor while Sanwo Olu brought it to fore. Kudos to them.
Re: Lagos Red Line Rail Commissioning: Sanwo-Olu Receives President Tinubu by EmmyDJourno: 6:34pm On Mar 01
Kingson28:

You obviously do not have elderly persons in your family.
It is obvious you were not well-raised by your parents.
Repent of your insolence and impudence.
Give your life to Jesus Christ today.
Tomorrow may be too late.
Stop disgracing yourself and your family on social media.
Shalom.

God punish you and all the evil elders you support, you who speaks in favor of a man who subverts the will of millions is telling me about Jesus, forgetting the punishment for supporters of iniquity
You are the fool disgracing your family, your family raised a coward and a hypocrite, who sees what is wrong and fans it’s flame. To sum it all, Your education is a waste😂
Re: Lagos Red Line Rail Commissioning: Sanwo-Olu Receives President Tinubu by EmmyDJourno: 6:36pm On Mar 01
Sleekfingers:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You can go and kill yourself.

The man died, when he saw what was evil and kept quiet
While I live my life to the fullest standing up to evil, you are dead already for being a coward and hypocrite; ozu wuruanwu n’agije🤣🤣🤣
Re: Lagos Red Line Rail Commissioning: Sanwo-Olu Receives President Tinubu by Kingson28: 9:47pm On Mar 01
[quote author=EmmyDJourno post=128728348]

God punish you and all the evil elders you support, you who speaks in favor of a man who subverts the will of millions is telling me about Jesus, forgetting the punishment for supporters of iniquity
You are the fool disgracing your family, your family raised a coward and a hypocrite, who sees what is wrong and fans it’s flame. To sum it all, Your education is a waste😂

Sorry, pele, I don’t know you have ‘evil elders’ in your family.
They obviously have done you a very bad thing - destroying your sense of manners and morals so much that you have no iota of respect or decorum for those who are age mates of your grandparents.
May God heal your mortal and fatal wounds in Jesus Christ Name.
Re: Lagos Red Line Rail Commissioning: Sanwo-Olu Receives President Tinubu by EmmyDJourno: 10:00pm On Mar 03
[quote author=Kingson28 post=128731194][/quote]

Stop fooling yourself and mentioning Jesus, he has no use for cowards like you who support evil, in today’s gospel, Jesus was angry with people who trade in God’s house, that’s people like you who trade the truth for lies

It will not be well with you and the respect for evil elders you talk about, plus the cowardice you mask as decorum

You must be from Redeem Church, because you guys are the biggest hypocrites in Christendom🤣
Re: Lagos Red Line Rail Commissioning: Sanwo-Olu Receives President Tinubu by Kingson28: 9:42am On Mar 04
[quote author=EmmyDJourno post=128760366]

Stop fooling yourself and mentioning Jesus, he has no use for cowards like you who support evil, in today’s gospel, Jesus was angry with people who trade in God’s house, that’s people like you who trade the truth for lies

It will not be well with you and the respect for evil elders you talk about, plus the cowardice you mask as decorum

You must be from Redeem Church, because you guys are the biggest hypocrites in Christendom🤣

So you can even curse, saying it will not be well with someone God has blessed already.
This is the proof I need to know that I have been talking with a child of the devil.
Repent and receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour today before it is too late.
Goodbye.
Re: Lagos Red Line Rail Commissioning: Sanwo-Olu Receives President Tinubu by EmmyDJourno: 2:12pm On Mar 04
[quote author=Kingson28 post=128765352][/quote]

I have not cursed you, I have simply told you the reward of supporting those who make the lives of people worse
Asides that I no even rate you as man, you are a coward, and a fool who can’t speak up for the truth, I feel sorry for those who would need you in times of trouble, you Yoruba cowardice would kick in and they would suffer🤣
Re: Lagos Red Line Rail Commissioning: Sanwo-Olu Receives President Tinubu by Kingson28: 3:24pm On Mar 04
[quote author=EmmyDJourno post=128769638]

I have not cursed you, I have simply told you the reward of supporting those who make the lives of people worse
Asides that I no even rate you as man, you are a coward, and a fool who can’t speak up for the truth, I feel sorry for those who would need you in times of trouble, you Yoruba cowardice would kick in and they would suffer🤣

You need Jesus Christ to fix your life.
Get help quick.
Re: Lagos Red Line Rail Commissioning: Sanwo-Olu Receives President Tinubu by EmmyDJourno: 2:03pm On Mar 06
[quote author=Kingson28 post=128770891][/quote]

See this coward asking me to go get help, just so you know, the moment a man can’t speak the truth in the face of evil, that man is dead
Dead in the human form, dead in the Spirit, dead in Christ
Take your Yoruba, RCCG cowardice doctrine elsewhere, it’s not needed here; in the land of the living😆
Re: Lagos Red Line Rail Commissioning: Sanwo-Olu Receives President Tinubu by Kingson28: 2:10pm On Mar 06
[quote author=EmmyDJourno post=128805292]

See this coward asking me to go get help, just so you know, the moment a man can’t speak the truth in the face of evil, that man is dead
Dead in the human form, dead in the Spirit, dead in Christ
Take your Yoruba, RCCG cowardice doctrine elsewhere, it’s not needed here; in the land of the living😆

I don’t attend RCCG or approve of some of their practices.
You need serious divine help.
Your hasty conclusions is a red flag.
Re: Lagos Red Line Rail Commissioning: Sanwo-Olu Receives President Tinubu by EmmyDJourno: 10:56pm On Mar 09
[quote author=Kingson28 post=128805429][/quote]

I know your likes, lowlifes who can’t think for themselves, you now turn to the Bible to give yourselves some form of relevance in life🤣
News Flash; God is only interested in sharp minds, not dumb fools like you
Re: Lagos Red Line Rail Commissioning: Sanwo-Olu Receives President Tinubu by Kingson28: 3:20pm On Mar 10
[quote author=EmmyDJourno post=128862463]

I know your likes, lowlifes who can’t think for themselves, you now turn to the Bible to give yourselves some form of relevance in life🤣
News Flash; God is only interested in sharp minds, not dumb fools like you

Thanks for calling me dumb fool.
Has God’s interest in you led you to surrender your life to Jesus Christ already?
Re: Lagos Red Line Rail Commissioning: Sanwo-Olu Receives President Tinubu by EmmyDJourno: 4:40pm On Mar 11
[quote author=Kingson28 post=128870432][/quote]

I know Jesus and since I knew him I have been resolute in the face of evil, maybe you should go find out about the transformation that happens to a person when they really meet Jesus, not all this fake life your Pastors gaslight you with and you remain lukewarm, cowards who can’t speak in the face of evil
Take your time to go find the real Christ, so you become truly wise and not remain like the fool you are today🤣
Re: Lagos Red Line Rail Commissioning: Sanwo-Olu Receives President Tinubu by Kingson28: 3:09pm On Mar 12
[quote author=EmmyDJourno post=128887766]

I know Jesus and since I knew him I have been resolute in the face of evil, maybe you should go find out about the transformation that happens to a person when they really meet Jesus, not all this fake life your Pastors gaslight you with and you remain lukewarm, cowards who can’t speak in the face of evil
Take your time to go find the real Christ, so you become truly wise and not remain like the fool you are today🤣

Jesus Christ said whoever says to another ‘You Fool’ shall be in the danger of Hell Fire.
I can see and sense how fake and false a Christian you are by not obeying the command of Christ Jesus.
Keep calling me a fool and continue your journey to Hell Fire.
Repent and receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour today.
You must be born again.
By their fruits we shall know true believers.
Shalom.
Re: Lagos Red Line Rail Commissioning: Sanwo-Olu Receives President Tinubu by EmmyDJourno: 2:04pm On Mar 14
[quote author=Kingson28 post=128902884][/quote]

You are a fool and a coward, it’s a noble trait with your tribe, most educated Nigerians koo, most deceitful Nigerians ni🤣
Re: Lagos Red Line Rail Commissioning: Sanwo-Olu Receives President Tinubu by Kingson28: 2:32pm On Mar 14
[quote author=EmmyDJourno post=128932857]

You are a fool and a coward, it’s a noble trait with your tribe, most educated Nigerians koo, most deceitful Nigerians ni🤣

At least, you didn’t deny the obvious fact that you are NOT a child of God.
You can escape from the family and fetters of the devil today if only you will ask Jesus Christ to be your Lord and Saviour.
Re: Lagos Red Line Rail Commissioning: Sanwo-Olu Receives President Tinubu by EmmyDJourno: 3:19pm On Mar 14
[quote author=Kingson28 post=128933152][/quote]

Doesn’t change the fact that you are a fool and coward, Jesus spoke against corrupt people in power, but you cower and support them
Stop forming Christianity, you lack the basic requirement lukewarm Homo Erectus🤣

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Willie Obiano Inspects Work On 280 Meter Bridge Leading To Oilfields / 2019: Between Gaduje, Kwakanso, Buhari And Obasanjo. Video / "Defend Yourselves With Stones" - Governor Ortom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.