Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Lagos Red Line Rail Commissioning: Sanwo-Olu Receives President Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Red Line Rail Commissioning: Sanwo-Olu Receives President Tinubu (17338 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives Secretary Blinken In Lagos / Sanwo-Olu Receives UFC Welterweight Champion, Kamaru Usman In Lagos / Governor Ugwuanyi Receives President Buhari (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Red Line Rail Commissioning: Sanwo-Olu Receives President Tinubu by Anguldi(m): 9:14am On Feb 29
tongue
Re: Lagos Red Line Rail Commissioning: Sanwo-Olu Receives President Tinubu by Jemex003: 9:16am On Feb 29
Meti99:

And you are a father of some children, you come here to rant over 30, 000 monthly payments that cannot feed your family

So anybody praising Our President online now is doing it for 30k huh the kind of madness for una head ehn you go wail tire.

God bless me and my family
God bless my state
God bless my tribe
God bless Nigeria.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Red Line Rail Commissioning: Sanwo-Olu Receives President Tinubu by Keegan: 9:20am On Feb 29
Mrchibobo:
Lots of infrastructural development going on in Lagos

Lagos is blessed.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Red Line Rail Commissioning: Sanwo-Olu Receives President Tinubu by papiwyte(m): 9:23am On Feb 29
I no talk say baba dey shake ooo na Obi supporters talk am grin grin grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Red Line Rail Commissioning: Sanwo-Olu Receives President Tinubu by Toluwanise247(m): 9:25am On Feb 29
Cindypresh:

Easy oo...mannabbqgrillz did more than this for hopeless buhari for 8 wasted years.

We know how it ended.

Bad belly syndrome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Red Line Rail Commissioning: Sanwo-Olu Receives President Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 9:25am On Feb 29
fuckJones:
when is tinubu going to Anambra to commission some projects please?
When Soludo invites him

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Red Line Rail Commissioning: Sanwo-Olu Receives President Tinubu by Toluwanise247(m): 9:28am On Feb 29
AmazingELixir:

This man you really need employment...you're too idle
I thought you said your fada has an oil company? Get him job there . You way dey work for oil and gas company

1 Like

Re: Lagos Red Line Rail Commissioning: Sanwo-Olu Receives President Tinubu by Adblg0610: 9:29am On Feb 29
IsraelSongz:
So na why dey block all the road. Mtchew.
Why else them for block the road? When the lion roars in the jungle, all other animals scamper for safety.
Baba Folashade, Baba Oluwaseyi, Baba Olayinka, Baba Deji is firmly in control of the affairs of our highly esteemed mother land and we shall honour our date with destiny of greatness.
Insha Allah.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Red Line Rail Commissioning: Sanwo-Olu Receives President Tinubu by Toluwanise247(m): 9:30am On Feb 29
Meti99:

And you are a father of some children, you come here to rant over 30, 000 monthly payments that cannot feed your family
Your bitterness is from the pit of hell and it forever if you don’t change

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Red Line Rail Commissioning: Sanwo-Olu Receives President Tinubu by wolesmile(m): 9:36am On Feb 29
If it were one black-clothe-wearing, repackaged fraud that Nigeria escaped that left Ondo for Lagos on the same day, his deluded followers would have started shouting "This man has energy â›®" as if na waka he waka from Ondo to Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Red Line Rail Commissioning: Sanwo-Olu Receives President Tinubu by Mitsurugi(m): 9:45am On Feb 29
INDOMIE9090:
Baba no dey shake,suddenly,he no dey piss for body again.
Obidient are d@ft

Let him stay in Nigeria for one full year 😂😂😂

Can you swear he won't return to factory setting then. You're the daft one here kiddo
Re: Lagos Red Line Rail Commissioning: Sanwo-Olu Receives President Tinubu by spako4(m): 9:50am On Feb 29
EmmyDJourno:
See the image of Nigeria, an old ugly fool
Trying to make Nigeria as ugly as he is🤨
Your heart is full of hate may God deliver you

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Red Line Rail Commissioning: Sanwo-Olu Receives President Tinubu by Mustack: 10:09am On Feb 29
silvoclaira:
I am in Lagos

Haa na war ohhh
Re: Lagos Red Line Rail Commissioning: Sanwo-Olu Receives President Tinubu by PHAYOL81: 10:31am On Feb 29
East or west, north or south, home is the best

WELCOME HOME PRESIDENT TINUBU

TRUE LAGOSIANS WELCOME YOU WITH JOY

LONG MAY YOUR REIGN LAST (ON THE SEAT OF POWER AND IN OUR MEMORIES AND FOLKLORE OF GREAT RULERS IN AFRICA.)

GOD BLESS LAGOS STATE

GOD BLESS ALL SOUTHWEST STATES OF NIGERIA

EKO O NI BAJE O
Re: Lagos Red Line Rail Commissioning: Sanwo-Olu Receives President Tinubu by charlypoker(m): 10:37am On Feb 29
Mankind2024:
Emilokan of Nigeria
Oko Remi..Emilokan
Baba Seyi...Emilokan
Baba wey Sabi..Emilokan
Twale to Emilokan of Africa..Emilokan
Jagaban of Nigeria....Emilokan
Enemies kan lapa, won kan lese, Emilokan
Obi-diots fo loju, won di leti..Emilokan
The reformer of Nigeria..Emilokan
Baba Wa pe laye.
You will complete your tenure of 8 yrs
Naija shall be great again
The Eagle shall fly again.
Shame on enemies of Democracy.

after you hail am finish, hope say im go send you food? Ozuo!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Red Line Rail Commissioning: Sanwo-Olu Receives President Tinubu by Alliswell248: 10:56am On Feb 29
Meti99:

Busy body....
Painment.

Tinubu would send food to the east....
Epin pawa in south east.
Re: Lagos Red Line Rail Commissioning: Sanwo-Olu Receives President Tinubu by mannobi(m): 11:04am On Feb 29
May God lift us higher above our haters. See as president Tinubu shines above his haters. Obasanjo, bode George, adebanjo, aregbe-rascal, little boy Ojudu and all the confused Obidients.
Ride on 🇳🇬 🇳🇬 001

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Red Line Rail Commissioning: Sanwo-Olu Receives President Tinubu by Sleekfingers: 11:25am On Feb 29
EmmyDJourno:

You can call him all sorta names,. He is your president, whether you like it or not.
Re: Lagos Red Line Rail Commissioning: Sanwo-Olu Receives President Tinubu by EmmyDJourno: 11:36am On Feb 29
spako4:

Your heart is full of hate may God deliver you

I hate liars and thieves who destroy the lives of millions, God hates that too
God also hates the supporters of iniquity, so trust me he hates you too; born fool
Re: Lagos Red Line Rail Commissioning: Sanwo-Olu Receives President Tinubu by EmmyDJourno: 11:37am On Feb 29
Sleekfingers:

You can call him all sorta names,. He is your president, whether you like it or not.

His reign would be wiped out from the history of this country, it’s a matter of time, so would you also be wiped away for being a generational fool, nature has no use for people like you and Tinubu; born fools
Re: Lagos Red Line Rail Commissioning: Sanwo-Olu Receives President Tinubu by adefitim(m): 11:38am On Feb 29
See that fine young girl standing with the Big guns
Re: Lagos Red Line Rail Commissioning: Sanwo-Olu Receives President Tinubu by Sleekfingers: 11:48am On Feb 29
EmmyDJourno:

His reign would be wiped out from the history of this country, it’s a matter of time, so would you also be wiped away for being a generational fool, nature has no use for people like you and Tinubu; born fools

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You can go and kill yourself.
Re: Lagos Red Line Rail Commissioning: Sanwo-Olu Receives President Tinubu by christistruth01: 11:54am On Feb 29
Faiththatworks:
God bless Governor Sanwo-olu.
I want to appeal to Mr Governor to quickly as a matter of alacrity erect a barricade around the Oshodi train tracks.
All those traders selling close to the train tracks are signing their death warrant o,they must be quickly evacuated and locked out of the tracks.
I stood near the train tracks at Oshodi on Sunday when the train passed and I swear it felt like the ground was moving.
The speed of the train and the shaking of the ground made it look like there was an earthquake.
Any simple mistake and that train will crush a lot of people who are too close to it,the market women don't seem to bother but any mistake might be costly.
I appeal to The Governor to quickly enforce a perimeter of 5 meters around the tracks as to safeguard the citizens.
God bless Lagos State
God bless Nigeria.

In the meantime they should tell the Train drivers to drive past that area at 5Km per hour and be very careful and Vigilant of Pedestrians in addition to blowing the Train Whistle while passing through there
Re: Lagos Red Line Rail Commissioning: Sanwo-Olu Receives President Tinubu by Sleekfingers: 11:55am On Feb 29
Olachase:
Na this morning I KW say Lagos is bigger than how it been view on the map

There's no movement of bus, car around Ikeja for now
Only if you want to Trek (Leg-e-dis-Benz) 😊😊

I reside in ikeja. I just took a day off. All thanks to Tinubu.
Re: Lagos Red Line Rail Commissioning: Sanwo-Olu Receives President Tinubu by Pergie001: 12:05pm On Feb 29
Haters that created Peter Obi for saving to build Anambra airport even when Obiano clearly stated in a special press conference that he never left any money but debt not did he had any foresight insight or any knowledge about the airport do not want you to take glory for the project you handed over to your protege even after each n every of your protege from Fashola Ambode n Sanwolu have reiterated that it is all your vision n plan

The Yorubas who though considered you not the greatest n noble politician we thank you, I personally thank n appreciate for ensuring the fruition of this massive project in Lagos. I pray you born n unborn generation continue to be appreciated to this massive contribution to the development of our beloved Lagos that haters love to hate but their papa n mama no fit vex leave the state to theirs.
Re: Lagos Red Line Rail Commissioning: Sanwo-Olu Receives President Tinubu by merits(m): 12:07pm On Feb 29
Faiththatworks:
God bless Governor Sanwo-olu.
I want to appeal to Mr Governor to quickly as a matter of alacrity erect a barricade around the Oshodi train tracks.
All those traders selling close to the train tracks are signing their death warrant o,they must be quickly evacuated and locked out of the tracks.
I stood near the train tracks at Oshodi on Sunday when the train passed and I swear it felt like the ground was moving.
The speed of the train and the shaking of the ground made it look like there was an earthquake.
Any simple mistake and that train will crush a lot of people who are too close to it,the market women don't seem to bother but any mistake might be costly.
I appeal to The Governor to quickly enforce a perimeter of 5 meters around the tracks as to safeguard the citizens.
God bless Lagos State
God bless Nigeria.

I support your plight but those Oshodi thugs will vandalize it and use the money to buy more weeds.😅😆
Re: Lagos Red Line Rail Commissioning: Sanwo-Olu Receives President Tinubu by Kingson28: 12:15pm On Feb 29
EmmyDJourno:

You obviously do not have elderly persons in your family.
It is obvious you were not well-raised by your parents.
Repent of your insolence and impudence.
Give your life to Jesus Christ today.
Tomorrow may be too late.
Stop disgracing yourself and your family on social media.
Shalom.
Re: Lagos Red Line Rail Commissioning: Sanwo-Olu Receives President Tinubu by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:29pm On Feb 29
PTinubu you inherited carcass govt filled with damaged socio economic sys,a terrible and worst govt of past 8years.
We pray God helps you Save Nigeria Economy well for us to enjoy with our children and our grandchildren and our great grand children and generations coming IFSHA. angry
Re: Lagos Red Line Rail Commissioning: Sanwo-Olu Receives President Tinubu by Krankhead: 1:10pm On Feb 29
Obi , obidient and Atikulators in final distress with this news
Re: Lagos Red Line Rail Commissioning: Sanwo-Olu Receives President Tinubu by Krankhead: 1:13pm On Feb 29
IsraelSongz:
So na why dey block all the road. Mtchew.
That's how is done. Stipyour hate and move on. BAT will complete his 8 years. Accept reality now. Go and look for something meaningful to do
Re: Lagos Red Line Rail Commissioning: Sanwo-Olu Receives President Tinubu by Kusu12: 1:15pm On Feb 29
Obirodents will not sleep tonight. Asiwaju the master strategist and tormentor of obidots

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers' / Jonathan Celebrates KPMG's Top 100 Ranking Of Nigeria's High Speed Rail / Soldiers Intercept Suicide Bomber At Dala, Borno (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.