Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police (11767 Views)

Lagos Records 2 Kidnap Cases In 7 Months — CP / Nigeria Is The Second Country In The World With The Most Reported Romance Scam. / Olukoya Ogungbeje, Evans Lawyer, Withdraws From Kidnap Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by Kingrshd3: 10:38pm On Feb 29
Yes Evans too was staged 😂

That's why he was still alive till date
Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by Kingrshd3: 10:39pm On Feb 29
Yamleg:
Kindly advise me
What do you do anytime your wife gets you pissed?
I just need people's take on this.
My wife doesn't often feel comfortable once she realises that she pissed me off.

Not eating her food means nothing to her.
Not engaging her in bed means nothing to her as well.
We can stay together without talking for more than 2 weeks

I'm just tired of the life I have subjected myself to through her. I'm fed up for real... It's been this way since ages.

What more can I do?

She has lost feelings for you probably maybe seeing someone else or rather the way u are treating her..

Let's hear.from her too sir

2 Likes

Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by Ogiame: 10:50pm On Feb 29
Yamleg:
Kindly advise me
My wife doesn't often feel comfortable once she realises that she pissed me off.

I'm just tired of the life I have subjected myself to through her. I'm fed up for real... It's been this way since ages.

What more can I do?

You're posting off topic...

Fergie001, Seun
Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:56pm On Feb 29
I no say it will come to this; excuse upon, excuse, denial upon denial! Staged ko! Staged ni!
Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by DavidEsq(m): 11:02pm On Feb 29
Yamleg:
Kindly advise me

What more can I do?

Read the book "secret of family happiness". Pick any chapter of your choice. Read it, then pleasantly take her out and tell u would love both of you to read the book together.

1 Like

Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by Sirianese: 11:06pm On Feb 29
Poisonousman:

https://punchng.com/most-reported-kidnap-cases-stage-managed-police/

Very true, stage-managed with ransom collected and shared by the police and kidnappers together

2 Likes

Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by tnerro1(m): 11:09pm On Feb 29
Just say the frequency of the cases are overwhelming you people, don’t come and lie and say “most” are staged

1 Like

Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by Heffalump(m): 11:09pm On Feb 29
Some cases of kidnappings on the Highway are orchestrated by policemen with AK47

2 Likes

Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by BigIyanga: 11:22pm On Feb 29
Act of cowardice.. they wont even bother entertaining members of public with kidnap cases to file in. Dead on arrival cases lol. Naija died 2000 years ago😂😂
Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by busomma: 11:23pm On Feb 29
Nigeria police is downplaying the seriousness of this kidnapping scourge so the citizens can drop their guards instead of them solving the problems. If na bribe or how to set an innocent person up or extra judicial killings or criminal cover-ups, they know to handle it.
Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by Mineisgrace(f): 11:49pm On Feb 29
They should work on that kogi axis
Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 11:51pm On Feb 29
This slowpoke Muyiwa again...the man speaks before thinking.
The worst police PRO in living memory, wonder how he got the post if not favoritism...compare this clown with Frank Mba.
Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by Primebuilders(m): 12:35am On Mar 01
Yamleg:
Kindly advise me

What more can I do?

Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by Mercisharelove(f): 12:55am On Mar 01
Yamleg:
Kindly advise me

What more can I do?

You saw it in the beginning and thought she would change to be better, but she got worse.
Cheer up, make yourself unavailable for some time and she will need you and really miss you.

You have been much around and so to her you have become very familiar.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by friday2011(m): 1:12am On Mar 01
Yamleg:
Kindly advise me

What more can I do?

Oga, if truly you love your wife, don't keep malice with her, start seeing her as your 5yr old daughter. When ever she does something wrong, call her attention to it and move on.

I repeat, stop keeping malice with your wife, you are gradually destroying the marriage that way.
Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by princeFAD: 1:32am On Mar 01
Poisonousman:

https://punchng.com/most-reported-kidnap-cases-stage-managed-police/

He could have used the Word ‘some’ instead of ‘most’
Using ‘most’ is an insult to many people who or whose family member have suffered in the hands of kidnappers
Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by Emyogalanya: 1:33am On Mar 01
As much as i know, the only stage managed part is when the said police Rescued a victim without Paying ransom. But don't werry it will soon get to him
Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by LOVEGINO(m): 3:30am On Mar 01
Yamleg:
Kindly advise me

What more can I do?

get a side chick.
Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by RepoMan007: 3:33am On Mar 01
Using few staged managed cases to explain away the disturbing stats of kidnapping. That's what they do for a living.
Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by BluntCrazeMan: 4:43am On Mar 01
This is very insensitive of the police.

People are killed in most of these kidnaps.
Or abi the dead people didn't matter??

A stage-managed kidnap,, yet someone got killed in the process.
And you still see it as stage-managed??

These police people,, you guys should start telling us what you guys know which we don't know.
Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by Bennycollins: 4:58am On Mar 01
So if people abduct someone just to extort money, it is no crime? What is it called then?
Silly people everywhere.
Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by ikevictor: 5:03am On Mar 01
Yamleg:
Kindly advise me

What more can I do?

Use her toothbrush to wash WC
Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by kelvin1191(m): 5:18am On Mar 01
Yamleg:
Kindly advise me

What more can I do?

Find happiness in another womans arm but while chosing your poison, avoid jezebel. Your sanity is paramount.

1 Like

Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by Cunnilingus(m): 5:19am On Mar 01
Move out this will surely get her attention. Just leave the house once it happens and don't return. Sleep in the hotel and ignore her calls. Come back the next morning take your bath go to work and repeat. Don't ever tell her where you slept and don't eat her food

Yamleg:
Kindly advise me

What more can I do?

1 Like

Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by adecz: 5:31am On Mar 01
This man is not well...

A few of such may be obtainable in
south west, but definitely not northern
Nigeria.

What an insensitive thing to say❗️❗️
Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by bewla(m): 6:07am On Mar 01
Yamleg:
Kindly advise me

What more can I do?

Get people to always shout at you and you put the blame on her
Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by pacespot(m): 6:13am On Mar 01
Worst police PRO in history
Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by heysquare(m): 6:18am On Mar 01
Yamleg:
Kindly advise me

What more can I do?

Don't react to most of what she does wrong. Many times you have to overlooks her shortcomings.
Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by israelmao(m): 6:49am On Mar 01
Nigerian Police are stage managers.
Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by duduade: 7:04am On Mar 01
I have never seen a more delusional PRO..

We pray Nigeria happens to you Sir
Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by goodconsience77: 8:11am On Mar 01
Yamleg:
Kindly advise me

What more can I do?

Pls don't listen to those people that ask u to manage her. A woman that doesn't love can't be manage.
Are u sure ur woman isn't cheating on u? If u detected something of that nature pls run away and find another woman that will show love and affection. If love and affection is taking away from marriage the end of that marriage will be a disaster. So be careful so u will not die b4 ur time.

1 Like

Re: Most Reported Kidnap Cases Stage-managed – Police by PHAYOL81: 8:26am On Mar 01
For real?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naomi Oni Searched About Acid Attacks Before Her Injuries / “Don’t Accept Wrapped Gifts From Strangers” – Commissioner Of Police Says / Lagos Robberies: Three Suspects In Police Net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.