Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,837 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Senate Approves Tinubu’s Request To Sack FCCP Boss, Babatunde Irukera - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Approves Tinubu’s Request To Sack FCCP Boss, Babatunde Irukera (19555 Views)

Senators Reject Tinubu's Request For Military Intervention In Niger / House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives / Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Approves Tinubu’s Request To Sack FCCP Boss, Babatunde Irukera by Hespee93: 9:32am On Feb 29
joshjc:
I've not read or heard about this present senate rejecting anything from the current administration

So you've forgiten the rejection of the senate when the president wanted to invade Niger after millitary takeover.

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves Tinubu’s Request To Sack FCCP Boss, Babatunde Irukera by Justdare: 9:32am On Feb 29
LaIabobo:

He is.
He has been losing the fight on loan apps for years and they’re still ruining the lives of many Nigerians.

How do we measure competence in that agency?
Re: Senate Approves Tinubu’s Request To Sack FCCP Boss, Babatunde Irukera by Coldspice: 9:34am On Feb 29
Justdare:

How do we measure competence in that agency?

Are loan apps the only mandate of the FCCPC?
That boy is ignorant. He's just talking nonsense.
Re: Senate Approves Tinubu’s Request To Sack FCCP Boss, Babatunde Irukera by sucess001(m): 9:38am On Feb 29

2 Likes

Re: Senate Approves Tinubu’s Request To Sack FCCP Boss, Babatunde Irukera by Tdave01: 9:39am On Feb 29
I think is a wrong use of English to say Babatunde Irukera is inefficient. He was up and doing and very efficient, who knows the organization before now if not for his (Irukera) activities, his sin I guess is that he’s a right hand man of former VP, Yemi Osinbajo.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Approves Tinubu’s Request To Sack FCCP Boss, Babatunde Irukera by pipnator00(m): 9:49am On Feb 29
I am asking same question as you! What was his offence?
He is one of the few in office that has shown that great leadership is all we need for a better Nigeria.
I guess him doing right made all those loafers in govt offices seem VERY incompetent!

Lanruze:
Still trying to wrap my head around Irukera being tagged as "inefficient".

I guess it's better the Government comes out clean on his misdemeanor or offence.

The former FCCPCC boss seems to cut as a through bred public servant.

Please what is his offence ? At least we are aware he made money for the FG to the tune of N120B through fines on BAT alone.

Upon reviewing his credentials he seem to have worked with former VP Yemi Osinbajo as partner at Simmons Copper.

The newly appointed acting FCCPC boss just seems to be playing to the gallery.

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves Tinubu’s Request To Sack FCCP Boss, Babatunde Irukera by Justdare: 9:52am On Feb 29
Coldspice:

Are loan apps the only mandate of the FCCPC?
That boy is ignorant. He's just talking nonsense.
I won't blame him you know, if the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem you see is a nail.
Re: Senate Approves Tinubu’s Request To Sack FCCP Boss, Babatunde Irukera by Putinofrussia: 9:56am On Feb 29
Coldspice:

If you understand what being inefficient is, you won't use that to describe Irukera.
He was sacked because he's the just prominent appointee of Osinbajo and he refused to do bambiala to Tinubu.

They just looked for an excuse to axe him and unfortunately for them, they look so stupid doing it.
lol
FBI spotted. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves Tinubu’s Request To Sack FCCP Boss, Babatunde Irukera by enemyofprogress: 9:58am On Feb 29
Very good. Next it would be all the nairaland moderators
Re: Senate Approves Tinubu’s Request To Sack FCCP Boss, Babatunde Irukera by seunayantokun(m): 10:17am On Feb 29
joshjc:
I've not read or heard about this present senate rejecting anything from the current administration
You are funny o. How you wan talk am say you no sabi say government for Nigeria na padi padi?
Re: Senate Approves Tinubu’s Request To Sack FCCP Boss, Babatunde Irukera by otunbakolawole(m): 10:21am On Feb 29
Inefficient and tunde irukera is more like words and opposite.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Approves Tinubu’s Request To Sack FCCP Boss, Babatunde Irukera by naija4life247: 10:49am On Feb 29
Anguldi:

You wan challenge Lagos street father. Get ready to be dealt in a mafias way

Merciless humiliation. Emilokan Asiwaju Tinubu is the leader of the Cabal and Head of Mafias. He is not called the god of Politics for jokes. Do anyhow and see anyhow

2 Likes

Re: Senate Approves Tinubu’s Request To Sack FCCP Boss, Babatunde Irukera by naija4life247: 10:50am On Feb 29
Anguldi:

Stone head. Remember sanusi vs goodluck Jonathan

Now, go back and suck breast milk for brain development. Fool

Did Goatluck Jonaddaft follow due process in sacking the Kano pedophille Sanusi Lamido Sanusi?
Re: Senate Approves Tinubu’s Request To Sack FCCP Boss, Babatunde Irukera by naija4life247: 10:51am On Feb 29
Coldspice:

If you understand what being inefficient is, you won't use that to describe Irukera.
He was sacked because he's the just prominent appointee of Osinbajo and he refused to do bambiala to Tinubu.

They just looked for an excuse to axe him and unfortunately for them, they look so stupid doing it.

Go and rest
Re: Senate Approves Tinubu’s Request To Sack FCCP Boss, Babatunde Irukera by naija4life247: 10:52am On Feb 29
Coldspice:

So, you don't even know the difference between being inefficient and being ineffective.
I honestly shouldn't be having this conversation with you.

This nonsense words you are using to deceive yourself will not help you. We have sacked him, and that is it.
Re: Senate Approves Tinubu’s Request To Sack FCCP Boss, Babatunde Irukera by Coldspice: 10:52am On Feb 29
naija4life247:

Go and rest

Go and use your brain to think
Re: Senate Approves Tinubu’s Request To Sack FCCP Boss, Babatunde Irukera by Coldspice: 10:55am On Feb 29
naija4life247:

This nonsense words you are using to deceive yourself will not help you. We have sacked him, and that is it.

Who and who are the "we"?
This bush-dwelling failure is opening mouth to say "we" sacked Irukera.
Who sabi your papa?.

Nigeria has 2 experts on Competition law. Dimgba and Irukera.
How many of your entire lineage can pass ordinary junior waec grin

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves Tinubu’s Request To Sack FCCP Boss, Babatunde Irukera by senatordave1(m): 11:11am On Feb 29
Coldspice:

Who and who are the "we"?
This bush-dwelling failure is opening mouth to say "we" sacked Irukera.
Who sabi your papa?.

Nigeria has 2 experts on Competition law. Dimgba and Irukera.
How many of your entire lineage can pass ordinary junior waec grin

He has been sacked son,tinubu till 2031

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves Tinubu’s Request To Sack FCCP Boss, Babatunde Irukera by delpee(f): 11:24am On Feb 29
otunbakolawole:
Inefficient and tunde irukera is more like words and opposite.

Honestly, I still don't get it. He made such a huge difference in that sector.

I pray that God rewards him marvellously for his commitment and diligence. Reminds me of the lady sacked by PMB who ended up with a better job in the UN.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Approves Tinubu’s Request To Sack FCCP Boss, Babatunde Irukera by Coldspice: 11:25am On Feb 29
senatordave1:

He has been sacked son,tinubu till 2031

Irukera is an APC member. Card carrying. Political appointee too.
Tinubu is the leader of APC.

That miscreant who has only gotten polo and broom from APC is saying "we" sacked him. Who be him papa for APC?

Tinubu till 2031. 8 years go complete.
I support APC and Tinubu, but Irukera shouldn't be treated this way. He's one of our shining examples.
What I've learnt is that if you serve Naija honestly, you will be disgraced.
Orosanye, Ribadu, Magu, Barth Nnaji now Irukera.
Re: Senate Approves Tinubu’s Request To Sack FCCP Boss, Babatunde Irukera by uba1991: 11:28am On Feb 29
Already replaced by another Yoruba monkey.
Re: Senate Approves Tinubu’s Request To Sack FCCP Boss, Babatunde Irukera by Coldspice: 11:33am On Feb 29
uba1991:
Already replaced by another Yoruba monkey.

When Buhari was doing his own, you were deaf and dumb abi?

Anyway, Adamu Abdullah replaced Irukera and he's from the North.
I hope you can see that mother can never benefit anything good from you.
Re: Senate Approves Tinubu’s Request To Sack FCCP Boss, Babatunde Irukera by Pergie001: 11:59am On Feb 29
Good advice for those with functional brains

fuckJones:
very good
meanwhile Btc is almost at all time high of 69,000 Dollars. D last time it was at this price was 2021. Alot of people will start showing interest in btc but Don't make the mistake of buying now. U don't buy at the top, u buy at the bottom
Re: Senate Approves Tinubu’s Request To Sack FCCP Boss, Babatunde Irukera by merits(m): 12:02pm On Feb 29
fuckJones:
very good
meanwhile Btc is almost at all time high of 69,000 Dollars. D last time it was at this price was 2021. Alot of people will start showing interest in btc but Don't make the mistake of buying now. U don't buy at the top, u buy at the bottom
You mean from top to bottom.😂😂😂
Re: Senate Approves Tinubu’s Request To Sack FCCP Boss, Babatunde Irukera by senatordave1(m): 12:17pm On Feb 29
Coldspice:

Irukera is an APC member. Card carrying. Political appointee too.
Tinubu is the leader of APC.

That miscreant who has only gotten polo and broom from APC is saying "we" sacked him. Who be him papa for APC?

Tinubu till 2031. 8 years go complete.
I support APC and Tinubu, but Irukera shouldn't be treated this way. He's one of our shining examples.
What I've learnt is that if you serve Naija honestly, you will be disgraced.
Orosanye, Ribadu, Magu, Barth Nnaji now Irukera.

Irukera according to you is pro osibanjo who defied tinubu to contest and you think tinubu will still retain him?
Re: Senate Approves Tinubu’s Request To Sack FCCP Boss, Babatunde Irukera by Paramount01(m): 12:48pm On Feb 29
Anguldi:
He didn't follow due process in sacking Emiefiele angry, nonsense news. Next tongue

So he sack Emefile? I don't knwo
Re: Senate Approves Tinubu’s Request To Sack FCCP Boss, Babatunde Irukera by Forkthiefnubu: 12:56pm On Feb 29
Anguldi:
He didn't follow due process in sacking Emiefiele angry, nonsense news. Next tongue
He is just playing to the gallery
Re: Senate Approves Tinubu’s Request To Sack FCCP Boss, Babatunde Irukera by Forkthiefnubu: 1:01pm On Feb 29
Coldspice:

When Buhari was doing his own, you were deaf and dumb abi?

Anyway, Adamu Abdullah replaced Irukera and he's from the North.
I hope you can see that mother can never benefit anything good from you.
Adamu is the non executive chairman while the man that was sacked is the executive vice chairman, how can u get the difference when the founder of your tribe landed on his head on being thrown away from heaven ( it was satan that we all know was thrown down from heaven ) the two positions are not the same , you guys are not a tenth as smart as u have been making it out to be
Re: Senate Approves Tinubu’s Request To Sack FCCP Boss, Babatunde Irukera by HeroicMeastro: 1:38pm On Feb 29
Anguldi:
Was there also a due process in sacking Sanusi?
Re: Senate Approves Tinubu’s Request To Sack FCCP Boss, Babatunde Irukera by hero2000: 2:58pm On Feb 29
naija4life247:

Merciless humiliation. Emilokan Asiwaju Tinubu is the leader of the Cabal and Head of Mafias. He is not called the god of Politics for jokes. Do anyhow and see anyhow

Lol!
Let's see how he will end his life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Arrives Gusau, Zamfara State / Yakassai Cautions South-East Governors: "Don’t Go For Self Help" / Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.