Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank (2518 Views)

Baba Ijesha Admitted That He Assaulted The Victim – Police Officer / Police To Conduct Psychiatric Test On FSARS Officers / Armed Robbers Storm First Bank In Ekiti, Police Officer Killed. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by Thugnificent(m): 10:48am On Feb 29
Good day Nairalanders,

On the 16th of this month, I created this thread about First Bank criminality of stealing 18k from my account

https://www.nairaland.com/8002695/please-how-recover-money-first

Currently, i have been admitted to the psychiatric hospital because of this bank and the emotional stress they put me thru.

I was acting irrationally and abnormally which my family noticed and had to rush me to the hospital.

Let it be known that if anything happens to me, First Bank MUST be held responsible.

Thanks and God bless
Re: I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by seborrhic: 10:56am On Feb 29
Thugnificent:
Good day Nairalanders,

On the 16th of this month, I created this thread about First Bank criminality of stealing 18k from my account

Currently, i have been admitted to the psychiatric hospital because of this bank and the emotional stress they put me thru.

I was acting irrationally and abnormally which my family noticed and had to rush me to the hospital.

Let it be known that if anything happens to me, First Bank MUST be held responsible.

Thanks and God bless
Your family has money to take you to a psychiatric hospital but can't refund you back your 18k?
Do some of you even read what you fabricate or your just believe you would meet at least one gullible soul that would believe your rubbish fabrications.
You are in a psychiatric hospital but still has access to your phone and can still type well.
Just come out directly to beg than all these pathetic lies.

21 Likes

Re: I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by positivelord: 10:56am On Feb 29
I no fit laugh.... you want to go mad or you are mad already because of First bank and 18k.... cant you change bank? I put it to you that you are a complete mad man before you open that first bank account.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by IgbosCriminals: 10:57am On Feb 29
Omo,

Firstbank wan buy golden casket.

We won't take it lightly with Firstbank if OP dies oo.

We no go even collect wooden casket and we will make sure they pay heavily for damages

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by jmoore(m): 11:01am On Feb 29
How much are you paying for the hospital bill? Your family should have given you the 18,000 naira.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by Thugnificent(m): 11:11am On Feb 29
seborrhic:
Your family has money to take you to a psychiatric hospital but can't refund you back your 18k?
Do some of you even read what you fabricate or your just believe you would meet at least one gullible soul that would believe your rubbish fabrications.
You are in a psychiatric hospital but still has access to your phone and can still type well.
Just come out directly to beg than all these pathetic lies.
Do you want to speak with the doctor?
Re: I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by Thugnificent(m): 11:13am On Feb 29
jmoore:
How much are you paying for the hospital bill? Your family should have given you the 18,000 naira.
I really don't know yet. My mom paid but I'll ask her how much she has spent Soo far. If you read carefully you'll understand that it's not all about the money but the emotional stress they put me thru.
Re: I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by cremedelacreme: 11:15am On Feb 29
Thugnificent:
Good day Nairalanders,

Thanks and God bless

You never craze well because if you don craze, you no for fit write this. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by seborrhic: 12:22pm On Feb 29
Thugnificent:
Do you want to speak with the doctor?
No need for that.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by Thugnificent(m): 1:16pm On Feb 29
seborrhic:

No need for that.
Just the name of the psychiatric hospital,the
ward and which wing you are admitted,then a selfie of you in the ward showing you lying or sitting on the bed are on with today's date written on a piece of paper,would be ok for verification and I promise to reimburse you the 18k and some change for the trauma you have passed through.
Okay I'm on it

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by Truckpusher(m): 1:26pm On Feb 29
cheesy cheesy
Re: I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by Thugnificent(m): 1:59pm On Feb 29
Thank you all
Re: I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by Thugnificent(m): 3:20pm On Feb 29
Cc seborrhic

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by Matrix137(m): 4:04pm On Feb 29
cremedelacreme:

Wahala

But to be honest, your post is insensitive.

Depression is real folks
Re: I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by Thugnificent(m): 4:06pm On Feb 29
cremedelacreme:

I was given some injections to calm me down.
Re: I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by Chioma4eva(f): 4:34pm On Feb 29
seborrhic:

No need for that.
ward and which wing you are admitted,then a selfie of you in the ward showing you lying or sitting on the bed are on with today's date written on a piece of paper,would be ok for verification and I promise to reimburse you the 18k and some change for the trauma you have passed through.
I think you should do the needful as he has uploaded all the evidences you asked for. But then again, it's your money so how you spend it is none of my business. But i hope you didn't just lead him on as he has made some efforts to prove his sincerity.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by BigYash: 4:45pm On Feb 29
Change your bank ..

Anyways justice for op..

#FirstBankDonMakePersonMad#

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by Thugnificent(m): 4:55pm On Feb 29
BigYash:
grin You sure say na first bank cause am? Cux this your face blike say e don tay wen e start o grin

Anyways justice for op..

Your signature summarizes everything

I appreciate your concern and i hope it goes viral
Re: I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by Thugnificent(m): 5:08pm On Feb 29
Chioma4eva:
I think you should do the needful as he has uploaded all the evidences you asked for. But then again, it's your money so how you spend it is none of my business. But i hope you didn't just lead him on as he has made some efforts to prove his sincerity.
Thank you for your concern. Much appreciated.
Re: I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by Chioma4eva(f): 5:10pm On Feb 29
Thugnificent:
Thank you for your concern. Much appreciated.
You are welcome dear.

You have been thru a lot indeed. May God help you.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by Thugnificent(m): 5:12pm On Feb 29
Chioma4eva:
You are welcome dear.

You have been thru a lot indeed. May God help you.
Thank you very much and a big Amen to your prayers.
Re: I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by Chioma4eva(f): 5:14pm On Feb 29
BigYash:
grin You sure say na first bank cause am? Cux this your face blike say e don tay wen e start o grin

Anyways justice for op..

Your first paragraph tho

Are you mocking the OP? What exactly is that?

Kinda insensitive to me.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by BigYash: 5:22pm On Feb 29
Chioma4eva:
Your first paragraph tho

Are you mocking the OP? What exactly is that?

Kinda insensitive to me.
I actually thought it was cruise he was catching ,but I discovered later that he was serious. But then 18k is to small to make him go through all that.. Why not change his bank instead..
Re: I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by Lance008(m): 5:33pm On Feb 29
But if it real
This one pass first bank
U go come use pass the money for hospital bills ?
Why Na
Re: I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by Chioma4eva(f): 5:37pm On Feb 29
BigYash:
I actually thought it was cruise he was catching ,but I discovered later that he was serious. But then 18k is to small to make him go through all that.. Why not change his bank instead..
Lol 18k might be small to you, but mean the world to many others especially this harsh economic times. From his previous threads, he worked hard (sleepless nights even) for the money only to be scammed by a bank he trusted with his finances. That's quite enough to cause an emotional break down. People have suffered it for far less.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by Thugnificent(m): 5:42pm On Feb 29
Lance008:
But if it real
This one pass first bank
U go come use pass the money for hospital bills ?
Why Na
Health is wealth my brother. Emotional trauma that nearly caused Depression is not something to toy with. The Doctor said i have post traumatic stress dis order triggered by unnecessary stress and I have been placed on some medication and injection. My mind is calming down gradually and i may be discharged soon
Re: I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by Gadafii: 12:45am On Mar 01
seborrhic:

No need for that.
Howfar he has done what you asked

Which time you go credit the werey guy, abi you self be scope man😂

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by Thugnificent(m): 5:20am On Mar 01
seborrhic:

No need for that.
Good morning sir. Please i have done all you asked for and if there is any further questions I'm ready to answer.

This is my account details

80 61 34 74 81

Opay

Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by Thugnificent(m): 5:37am On Mar 01
Gadafii:
Howfar he has done what you asked

Which time you go credit the werey guy, abi you self be scope man😂
I am not werey pls. Thanks
Re: I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by Thugnificent(m): 6:07am On Mar 01
KillingJoke:

Open YouTube channel and make videos of your surroundings just chatting

I swear people go send you X2 of that money
I'm trying to hide my identity a bit because of the stigma attached to mental health issues especially in Nigeria
Re: I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank by Hardy123(m): 6:49am On Mar 01
seborrhic:

No need for that.
What's taking you soo long to fulfill your promise?

The OP has done his part and i guess it's time for you to do yours as the OP never asked you for money in the first place you are the one that promised. Also, you have been online since he dropped the evidences you asked him to. So what gives?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help Confirm This Location In Abuja / Man Catches Wife Sleeping With Her Male Colleague In Their Home (video) / Many Dried Dead Bodies Discovered In A Room In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.