Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

University Got Talent! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Got Talent! (84 Views)

Dismissed From Landmark University, Got Admission Again – Twitter User / Meet Yaashwin Sarawanan Malaysian Human Calculator On Asia's Got Talent (Photos) / I Have A Talent And I Don't Want This To Die Inside Of Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

University Got Talent! by TomTheleader: 1:12pm On Feb 29
It's Time to Shine! Join the First Virtual University Got Talent!

Do you have a hidden talent waiting to be unleashed?

The first-ever Virtual University Got Talent is here to give you the platform to change your financial story and impress a global audience!

Here's how to join the competition:

Download Wayagram: Available on the Play Store, App Store, or iOS Store.

Find your School Contest: Search for "[Your University Name] Got Talent".

Apply!: Click "Apply" and complete the registration form thoroughly.

Confirmation: Receive notification confirming your application.

Results: Get notified via email and Wayagram app about your application status.

Don't let doubts hold you back! ✨ This is your chance to showcase your talent, win a whopping 50 million prize, and potentially change your and your family's future forever!

Ready to shine? Register now and be a part of history!

Follow us on our Facebook page for more information #WayaGram#

#UniversityGotTalent #Wayagram #ChangeYourStory #TalentHasNoLimits

(1) (Reply)

How To Identify Voltage Of Power Lines? / Cost Of MBBS In Georgia At Top Medical Colleges / LAWSANAID: The Mental Health Corner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.