Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

“my Manhood Isn’t Rising Again Because Of Nigeria’s Problems” – Charly Boy Lame - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “my Manhood Isn’t Rising Again Because Of Nigeria’s Problems” – Charly Boy Lame (243 Views)

Charly Boy Wishes Buhari A Happy 76th Birthday. See How (Photos) / Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' / Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“my Manhood Isn’t Rising Again Because Of Nigeria’s Problems” – Charly Boy Lame by Hotfrom9ja: 1:16pm On Feb 29
Nigerian experienced performer and media personality Charly Boy has disclosed that his manhood has failed to rise due to problems in Nigeria.

Charly Boy recently made an appearance as a guest on The Discourse With Ken, a Classic FM radio segment, during which he admitted responsibility for the current status of the country and voiced his profound displeasure.

“I am the president of all frustrated Nigerians, na me. My frustration level is very high because I’ve had my own portion of suffering. I’m sure the reason my p**is doesn’t rise is because of the situation of this country,” he said.

Charly implored Nigerians to accept responsibility for their mistakes and cautioned against placing all the blame on the political elites, whom he called the “ruiners of Nigeria.”

“In this Nigeria, our ‘ruiners of Nigeria’ I don’t want to call them leaders, contribute to our current problems but our people don’t want to hear the truth. The truth is it is high time we stopped blaming these people. If we had taken the right kind of action this wouldn’t have happened,” said Charly Boy.

He expressed sincere regret for the mistakes made by his generation in the past and said that nothing was done to stop the problems that are being faced today when they started all those years ago.

He said, “I want to take this opportunity to apologize on behalf of people in my generation because a majority of us were missing in action. We had seen the issues coming right from the military regime, no be today. And most of us, the time that we should have done something, we didn’t now look as criminals have taken over our space and to get them out is a problem.”

https://loudgist.com.ng/my-manhood-isnt-rising-again-because-of-nigerias-problems-charly-boy-lament-bitterly/

Re: “my Manhood Isn’t Rising Again Because Of Nigeria’s Problems” – Charly Boy Lame by Golan007: 1:21pm On Feb 29
You are expecting Obi's son abi?

8 Likes

Re: “my Manhood Isn’t Rising Again Because Of Nigeria’s Problems” – Charly Boy Lame by CharleyBright(m): 1:23pm On Feb 29
Golan007:
You are expecting Obi's son abi?

Then cut off the useless thing nah

2 Likes

Re: “my Manhood Isn’t Rising Again Because Of Nigeria’s Problems” – Charly Boy Lame by redsun(m): 1:28pm On Feb 29
The volatility of the country is enough to render a man impotent grin

Even the s called middle class are in pain at the moment.
Re: “my Manhood Isn’t Rising Again Because Of Nigeria’s Problems” – Charly Boy Lame by thesicilian: 1:29pm On Feb 29
A fool at 70 is a fool forever

3 Likes

Re: “my Manhood Isn’t Rising Again Because Of Nigeria’s Problems” – Charly Boy Lame by triple996(m): 1:37pm On Feb 29
oldman with no brain. A grandpa 4 that matter

4 Likes

Re: “my Manhood Isn’t Rising Again Because Of Nigeria’s Problems” – Charly Boy Lame by ERockson: 1:55pm On Feb 29
Tell us the truth and the real cause of it sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “my Manhood Isn’t Rising Again Because Of Nigeria’s Problems” – Charly Boy Lame by OneCandleAway(f): 1:59pm On Feb 29
thesicilian:
A fool at 70 is a fool forever

How is he a fool?

He was brave to follow his path despite the background. And he is openly practicing what he believes in, not being a coward. So far you're not causing any harm to another person you can be or act however you want
Re: “my Manhood Isn’t Rising Again Because Of Nigeria’s Problems” – Charly Boy Lame by NOC1(m): 2:01pm On Feb 29
In a podcast, you said it is because of a surgery you did(prostrate cancer)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “my Manhood Isn’t Rising Again Because Of Nigeria’s Problems” – Charly Boy Lame by adamusuleiman2: 2:05pm On Feb 29
OneCandleAway:

How is he a fool?

He was brave to follow his path despite the background. And he is openly practicing what he believes in, not being a coward. So far you're not causing any harm to another person you can be or act however you want
Just like Peter Obi's son practicing his gayism.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “my Manhood Isn’t Rising Again Because Of Nigeria’s Problems” – Charly Boy Lame by OneCandleAway(f): 2:58pm On Feb 29
adamusuleiman2:

Just like Peter Obi's son practicing his gayism.

He acted in a gay production, doesn't mean he is gay without solid proof. You're educated I believe, talk like one. Whites will read what you wrote and think we blacks all lack cognitive skills
Re: “my Manhood Isn’t Rising Again Because Of Nigeria’s Problems” – Charly Boy Lame by DevilsEqual(m): 3:04pm On Feb 29
Obidient's role model

See the shit they idolize cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

No wonder they act all dummy at all times

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Economic Catastrophe Under Tinubu / Alia Named “governor Of The Year” By Leadership Newspapers / Tinubu Supporters and the Blunder of a Mandate They Stood on

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.