Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake (9523 Views)

Mike Okiro: Tinubu will fix Nigeria like Lagos / 2023 Presidency: God Will Use Umahi To Transform Nigeria - Prince Arthur Eze / Anthony Attah: Decade Of Gas Initiative Will Transform Nigeria Into A Gas Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake by ednut1(m): 4:21pm On Feb 29
grin no good roads, agbero institutionalized, no water, bad infrastructure. So what is there to transform
Re: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake by Exceed15: 4:21pm On Feb 29
Looooooool.... Dis people no go kill me with laugh oo
Re: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake by Nawa4nl: 4:22pm On Feb 29
Re: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake by lexy2014: 4:23pm On Feb 29
Simonjef:
That is everyone's wish

which everybody?

when and how did Tinubu "transform" Lagos?
Re: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake by uba1991: 4:24pm On Feb 29
These people think that everyone is as dumb as the agbadorian miscreants. In the last 9 months all Tinubu do is to destroy the country and some fools are still believing this lies.
Re: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake by jomarick(m): 4:24pm On Feb 29
What exactly is in Lagos that he transformed. Pls someone should highlight those things he did.
In lagos, no portable water supply, no good roads, no proper drainage system, no central sewage system, no mortgage. The people of lagos state developed lagos.
Re: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake by usagee36: 4:24pm On Feb 29
Hope you know Nigeria has 36 states? How will one man do that? Only governors can transform their states. Nigeria no be lagos😃😀
Re: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake by lexy2014: 4:25pm On Feb 29
ERockson:
We believe Mr President despite the challenges.

how did Tinubu "transform" Lagos?
Re: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake by emnite(m): 4:25pm On Feb 29
Oga just dey play what's in Lagos tinubu build? Una don use because na our brother spoil this country tufiakwa
Re: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake by Maxtipulation(m): 4:26pm On Feb 29
Nonsense talk
Re: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake by meum: 4:28pm On Feb 29
Oghene86:

That's why Gov Otti said his yard stick for development is not Lagos but Dubai, and your this one want Nigeria to be like Lagos, unserious fellow
No mind dem. For dia mind Lagos fine.

They want to spread agberoism, Owo mida, land grabbing etc everywhere in Nigeria. We reject them.
Re: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake by lexy2014: 4:29pm On Feb 29
anonymous1759:

If they decide you demolish illegal buildings causing that you’ll still complain

is it because of illegal buildings that Lagos has "no sewage treatment, no pipe borne water , over 60 percent of it's inner streets are not paved , the roads are filled with beggars and touts"?
Re: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake by Kelvin5214: 4:30pm On Feb 29
They have started on time to drum and dance to their second phase of suffering come 2027
Re: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake by Anatolia: 4:30pm On Feb 29
Akwa ibom and several states in the North are better than Lagos infrastructure wise. How did Tinubu transform Lagos if not to empower Agberos.
Re: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake by anonymous1759(m): 4:32pm On Feb 29
lexy2014:

is it because of illegal buildings that Lagos has "no sewage treatment, no pipe borne water , over 60 percent of it's inner streets are not paved , the roads are filled with beggars and touts"?

I remember when Fashola cleared Oshodi they said he’s witch hunting some tribe. This one Nigeria is causing so many rubbish if a governor tries to take drastic measures to clear things up tribal cards will start to play .

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake by Skodiswayze(m): 4:35pm On Feb 29
On your manhood, not mandate
Ola9ja23:
We believe in Asiwaju

On his mandate we stand gidigba
Re: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake by EleventhWeirdo: 4:35pm On Feb 29
MightySparrow:
Igbos build Lagos not Tinubu

You sure say your brain never enter gutter?
Re: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake by Hadeylex: 4:36pm On Feb 29
Ola9ja23:
We believe in Asiwaju

On his mandate we stand gidigba

See Oloribuku!
Re: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake by Hadeylex: 4:37pm On Feb 29
Simonjef:
That is everyone's wish

Àwọn idiot
Re: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake by Emman08: 4:37pm On Feb 29
No please. We like Abuja the way it is. Clean and devoid of agberos at every turn
Re: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake by Naijamallam: 4:39pm On Feb 29
Man102:

https://politicsnigeria.com/tinubu-will-transform-nigeria-just-like-lagos-alake/

Abeg. Campaign time over.

All these "Tinubu will" lagos this, lagos that nonsense should have ended with 2023
Re: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake by Hadeylex: 4:39pm On Feb 29
NkanuSon:
What is Lagos??
Do these people travel at all to see what a city looks like

Don't mind them; they are just a bunch of idiots
Re: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake by lexy2014: 4:39pm On Feb 29
anonymous1759:

I remember when Fashola cleared Oshodi they said he’s witch hunting some tribe. This one Nigeria is causing so many rubbish if a governor tries to take drastic measures to clear things up tribal cards will start to play .

offpoint. what has that got to do with the question I asked?

Re: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake by ellizy(m): 4:40pm On Feb 29
We wan chop first, lagos look no dey feed person
Re: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake by Kukutenla: 4:41pm On Feb 29
All these lies.

Tell us the policies he implemented to make Lagos the fifth biggest economy and you will see them enter mute

I remember Seun asking this man where the so-called Lagos blueprint was so he could get a copy and the man started stammering
Re: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake by Hadeylex: 4:42pm On Feb 29
ERockson:
We believe Mr President despite the challenges.

Why won't you believe the one who is paying you to give good comment in spite of the obvious facts that the country under Tinubu has gone to the dogs? Idiotic fool!
Re: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake by Putinofrussia: 4:50pm On Feb 29
ClearFlair:

What is special about Lagos
It is the 5th economy in Africa.
Even when it was the capital,it was not even the 20th economy.
Re: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake by TokunboCarsOnly: 4:51pm On Feb 29
When these liars talk about Lagos and link Tinubu to it's development I laugh. Same Lagos that I was living in when Tinubu was governor?

What exactly did Tinubu do in Lagos? A man who fought Fashola for outshining him in terms of transformational leadership in Lagos and didn't want him to have a second term chance?

All the roads in Lagos was in shamble when Tinubu was governor, it was Fashola that transformed the roads, added generators to power the newly installed streets lights. During Tinubu criminality was the order of the day in Lagos. Everywhere was dirty like present day Mushin. No water, no constant light, health and education in Lagos was poor etc.

These handlers are truly sniffing something that is just the fact.
Re: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake by BuyMeBanger: 4:51pm On Feb 29
"Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos"

What, to a stagnant water garbage filled pot-holed mess? When I think of Lagos that's the first thing that comes to mind so please don't President Tinubu. Thanks to 'Eboh Media(R.I.P)' and 'Bigwillz' I've been exposed to how beautiful the rest of our nation is compared to the overrated decaying mess Lagos has become.

Though I would welcome Tinubu starting an initiative to bring metro railway systems to more cities that greatly need it e.g Ibadan, Asaba, Port Harcourt, Kano etc.
Re: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake by afadi2410: 4:53pm On Feb 29
What is special about Lagos,abeg?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:00pm On Feb 29
IFSHA,MAY GOD HELP US ACHIEVE IT. wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Disappointed In Buhari I Just Bought A Shoe With Made In Biafra In Kano-pics / Ekiti PDP Blasts Makinde, Pledges Unconditional Support For Atiku, Ayu / Senate President: Senate Standing Rule And The National Assembly - Omo-Ikirodah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.