Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,163 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake (9520 Views)

Mike Okiro: Tinubu will fix Nigeria like Lagos / 2023 Presidency: God Will Use Umahi To Transform Nigeria - Prince Arthur Eze / Anthony Attah: Decade Of Gas Initiative Will Transform Nigeria Into A Gas Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake by Kurugu92(m): 11:12pm On Feb 29
Camaro5:

Head dey pain you

Make ur state better pass Lagos ? Why are you guys unnecessarily pained when it comes to Lagos matter
the same Lagos pmt is transporting them full load and coming back empty
Re: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake by ukaface(f): 11:19pm On Feb 29
Will that also mean pure water would be 5naira and coaster biscuits would have 7/8/9 pieces in a pack?
Re: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake by Pjoe238: 11:29pm On Feb 29
ON ASIWAJU HUNGER AND HARDSHIP WE SHALL STAND GIDIGBA. ANYBODY WEY RUN HIM MAMA
Ola9ja23:
We believe in Asiwaju

On his mandate we stand gidigba
Re: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake by meum: 11:58pm On Feb 29
Camaro5:

Head dey pain you

Make ur state better pass Lagos ? Why are you guys unnecessarily pained when it comes to Lagos matter

Shut da f up! Not everyone is interested in agberoism, insecurity, land grabbing, social vices, slum housing etc in his/her state.
Lagos isn’t a standard for everyone if it is to you. Please try and travel out of this country & see things for yourself.

I know you think I’m from the tribe you love to hate. You are wrong. As a matter of fact, we blaze the trail in some things & your almighty lagos is playing catch up.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake by optionalY09: 12:18am On Mar 01
He will transform nigeria without any doubt, then he will leave the country for those that will later destroy it
Re: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake by jaxxy(m): 2:33am On Mar 01
NkanuSon:
What is Lagos??
Do these people travel at all to see what a city looks like

Simonjef:
That is everyone's wish

Lagos has always been a great place so I'm wondering how tinubu transformed lagos? undecided He only did well under fashola's tenure which he opposed for 2nd term. undecided

infact now it's becoming a mixture of development and a mess.
Re: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake by GoodLife4live: 3:36am On Mar 01
seguno2:

The transformation of children into uneducated agberos because Tinubu’s master plan is to make 20 million Lagosians cough up IGR to be stolen by him instead of employing workers to do free primary, vocational and secondary schools.

What a waste of bandwidth hence why he is a JagaBandit.
abia and Anambra Agbero worst and many than the one in LAGOS...

LAGOS is by far developed than any City in West Africa...

Those cities u claimed dey has pipe borne water are not in the league of lagos 8n terms of economy wise ?

With their pipe borne water good sewage system what position are dey in terms of economy development ?
Re: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake by GoodLife4live: 3:42am On Mar 01
emnite:
Oga just dey play what's in Lagos tinubu build? Una don use because na our brother spoil this country tufiakwa
Lagos remain the most developed City in west Africa....

No place in the eastern part of the country that can ever meetup with LAGOS till the world end ...

Dis is the same lagos infrastructures that u hardly see 8n other cities

Pls show me dis in the whole of West Africac countries

Re: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake by olisaEze(m): 3:45am On Mar 01
No one rigs an election to work for other people. The only investor that does not try to recoup on his investments is Santa Klaus. And he only exists in Christmas Day stories! grin
Re: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake by Karnice600: 4:01am On Mar 01
Re: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake by GoodLife4live: 4:08am On Mar 01
Kurugu92:
the same Lagos pmt is transporting them full load and coming back empty
no mind them.. without lagos dey would have be nobody...
Re: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake by GoodLife4live: 4:11am On Mar 01
ednut1:
grin no good roads, agbero institutionalized, no water, bad infrastructure. So what is there to transform
Shutup Agbero plenty for Anambra and abia .. go to onitsha the den of kidnappers and and bag snatchers and see mothers of agberos...

Abeg SE naa same tinubu introduce Agbero for that God forsaken domain ?

Just asking...
Re: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake by GoodLife4live: 4:13am On Mar 01
jomarick:
What exactly is in Lagos that he transformed. Pls someone should highlight those things he did.
In lagos, no portable water supply, no good roads, no proper drainage system, no central sewage system, no mortgage. The people of lagos state developed lagos.
Alots goodies... U know that.. Don't let your hatred mislead you...
Re: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake by ednut1(m): 4:15am On Mar 01
GoodLife4live:
Shutup Agbero plenty for Anambra and abia .. go to onitsha the den of kidnappers and and bag snatchers and see mothers of agberos...

Abeg SE naa same tinubu introduce Agbero for that God forsaken domain ?

Just asking...
oponu ni e. wetin concern me with south east, shey mo jo omo igbo ni
Re: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake by GoodLife4live: 4:25am On Mar 01
ednut1:
oponu ni e. wetin concern me with south east, shey mo jo omo igbo ni
tunde abi what is your name stay off my mention... And beside who cares ?
Re: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake by ednut1(m): 5:14am On Mar 01
GoodLife4live:
tunde abi what is your name stay off my mention... And beside who cares ?
u quoted me first. Ko ni ra gba fun e
Re: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake by GoodLife4live: 6:25am On Mar 01
ednut1:
it seem that your blogging work is no longer flavouring u .. hungry blogger... U know nothing than bullying other respectable Nigerians... That's where u earn your scrum from...
Re: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake by GoodLife4live: 6:26am On Mar 01
ednut1:
so u are dis pained ? Continue with your cry
Re: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake by bukiah: 6:46am On Mar 01
These people should stop saying this rubbish. How can you compare just a state to a nation. A whole 36 states. Considering his age right now as well.
Anyways, I'm hoping for the best. But this hunger is too much abeg
Re: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake by obrian888: 8:22am On Mar 01
This one is still sleeping, Oga wake up. olodo, build what exactly.
Re: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake by obrian888: 8:25am On Mar 01
GoodLife4live:
no mind them.. without lagos dey would have be nobody...

Mumu, i am not Igbo, but Igbos made Yorubas in Lagos humans, if Igbos leave LAGOS Yorubas there are dead.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake by obrian888: 8:31am On Mar 01
This scam never still clear for una eyes abi? ok, let's agree he built Lagos, what happened to Ogun, Ondo, Oyo, Osun, and Ekiti, why didn't Tinubu pass his wealth of ideas to them to build their states? be there deceiving yourselves that Tinubu built Lagos and will build Nigeria, Nigeria is Already in ruins before Tinubu took over and Nigeria will kpatakpata under this wicked regime of Tinubu/APC, clueless, vision less, backward, with no direction at all.
Re: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake by Olaideolayemi(m): 9:34am On Mar 01
What is your achievement in your ministry?show it in all national dailies newspaper and the effect on the economy of Nigeria..
Re: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake by ednut1(m): 11:48am On Mar 01
GoodLife4live:
it seem that your blogging work is no longer flavouring u .. hungry blogger... U know nothing than bullying other respectable Nigerians... That's where u earn your scrum from...
i am not tundeednut mr man. He dey usa i dey canada
Re: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake by marv1: 2:23pm On Mar 01
Propaganda machine.

Lie lei
Re: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake by Camaro5: 10:05pm On Mar 01
meum:

Shut da f up! Not everyone is interested in agberoism, insecurity, land grabbing, social vices, slum housing etc in his/her state.
Lagos isn’t a standard for everyone if it is to you. Please try and travel out of this country & see things for yourself.

I know you think I’m from the tribe you love to hate. You are wrong. As a matter of fact, we blaze the trail in some things & your almighty lagos is playing catch up.

Why didn't u mention another state then ?
Must it be Lagos..huh.....??

Lagos lives rent free in your head shey ? The class , the affluence and the serenity angry
Re: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake by StarRida: 10:20pm On Mar 01
Another lamba
Re: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake by GoodLife4live: 11:14pm On Mar 01
ednut1:
i am not tundeednut mr man. He dey usa i dey canada
I don't care... GoodLuck to you
Re: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake by Formation10: 11:26pm On Mar 01
Ola9ja23:
We believe in Asiwaju

On his mandate we stand gidigba
gidiga way sapa won kill, after sapa don finish you den you fall gidigba
Re: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake by meum: 12:06am On Mar 02
Camaro5:

Why didn't u mention another state then ?
Must it be Lagos..huh.....??

Lagos lives rent free in your head shey ? The class , the affluence and the serenity angry
Rent free say wetin happen? You bl!nd? You no see Lagos for the original post?

I wouldn’t agree less on the Marako serenity abi na Ajegunle serenity & Obalende under-bridge serenity. Also the class of those !ru sm-3-llng agb-3-r0s. Not forgetting the affluence of those traff!c pick pock-3-ts. Keep deceiving yasef
Re: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake by GoodLife4live: 9:52am On Mar 02
obrian888:

Mumu, i am not Igbo, but Igbos made Yorubas in Lagos humans, if Igbos leave LAGOS Yorubas there are dead.
only fool / toxic youth from a dilapidated region reason like dis...

How is anambranians doing ? SE u don eat ?
Re: Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake by Camaro5: 5:10pm On Mar 02
meum:

Rent free say wetin happen? You bl!nd? You no see Lagos for the original post?

I wouldn’t agree less on the Marako serenity abi na Ajegunle serenity & Obalende under-bridge serenity. Also the class of those !ru sm-3-llng agb-3-r0s. Not forgetting the affluence of those traff!c pick pock-3-ts. Keep deceiving yasef

Meaning of yasef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Explains His Reasons For Crying During The Campaign / Faroukgate: How Much Bribe Money Did Farouk Collect In All / Why Amina Bello Should Be The First Lady Of Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.