Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin (23536 Views)

Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron / World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei / Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin by CrownedPhoenix: 2:37pm On Feb 29
Nuclear?! undecided

Why is Putin so quick to declare Nuclear every time?

1 Like

Re: 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin by Namaster: 2:37pm On Feb 29
Nice.
Re: 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin by MentalCase98: 2:38pm On Feb 29
Man like Putin.

1 Like

Re: 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin by porthouse7(f): 2:38pm On Feb 29
Make dem leave u to continue changing the small country abi
Re: 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin by Honestey: 2:38pm On Feb 29
Putin for Nigeria president, any objection?

1 Like

Re: 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin by israelmao(m): 2:39pm On Feb 29
Empty bluff as usual
Re: 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin by TenQ: 2:39pm On Feb 29
fergie001:

SOURCE
Putin always talk as of he is the only one with nuclear power!

It's just the bluff a desperate mad man!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin by boxypane(m): 2:40pm On Feb 29
War!!! We only know the beginning...
Re: 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin by frankson1(m): 2:40pm On Feb 29
He turned blind eyes when they were sending weapons. The West and NATO have seen that their weapons made no significant impacts and so they want to test the waters themselves.

They have been WARNED❗❗❗

5 Likes

Re: 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin by StraightGaay: 2:40pm On Feb 29
Empty threat all the time.
Re: 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin by Babangidapikin: 2:40pm On Feb 29
Russia have an underground city ..the U.S have in Texas the rest bunkers ... I hope they don't extend the fight to our continent ... President Biden might deliberately send troops so he can provoke Russia and extend his tenure in office.. when is President Zelensky tenure ending sef assuming no war. I just pity New York, if this happens.

1 Like

Re: 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin by Antipob777(f): 2:41pm On Feb 29
Putting is just beat chest like our brothers Ndi developers.

Putting cant even won a war but he always spoken rubbish.

Putting always tolding the West of war when he vant even fought the West.

The man is just mading noise up and down.

The America will levels Russia down within 24hrs.

I wonder the kind of pipol that advisors Putin.

Putting sjud kept quiet and stop spoken thrash
Re: 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin by aribisala0(m): 2:41pm On Feb 29
shaqhead:
It is cowardice to always to throw the nuclear war threat in people's faces!!! Tomorrow he will carry nuclear suitcase nad WriterNg will create a thread to tell us that see ahh he is carrying a suitcase! When we all know that it is an EMPTY SUITCASE!! grin grin
Cowardice?
It s cowardice to use guns
If the white people stuck to wrestling they would never have colonised us

All war should be hand to hand combat. Let us right like real men

Once you introduce weapons how can you draw an arbitrary line for which type of weapon is more manly or macho. Does that make sense?
In fact we should settle dispute by a rap battle

5 Likes

Re: 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin by alcuin(m): 2:41pm On Feb 29
All the money and weapons they sent have failed. Now they want to bring in their soldiers.

Let them come. Idiots.

3 Likes

Re: 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin by AustineE1: 2:41pm On Feb 29
Why is this Id*ot threatening the west with nuclear war,as if others dont possess nuclear bombs.....this is what you get When you allow mentally unstable people to rule a nation.This reminds me of when Tinubu was issuing out threats on Niger etc only for him to now start begging them to come to back to ECOWAS.

4 Likes

Re: 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin by descartes400: 2:42pm On Feb 29
shaqhead:
It is cowardice to always to throw the nuclear war threat in people's faces!!! Tomorrow he will carry nuclear suitcase nad WriterNg will create a thread to tell us that see ahh he is carrying a suitcase! When we all know that it is an EMPTY SUITCASE!! grin grin

US and its western allies thinks they are No1 in the world, not knowing they are hallucinating, you are hallucinating too! grin

10 Likes

Re: 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin by aribisala0(m): 2:42pm On Feb 29
Antipob777:

Like they levelled Afghanistan or Viet Nam?

2 Likes

Re: 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin by PlanetZero: 2:42pm On Feb 29
Do the nuclear Putin. You yourself won't live to tell the story

2 Likes

Re: 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin by MMempire(m): 2:42pm On Feb 29
More power to Russia.

2 Likes

Re: 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin by shaqhead: 2:42pm On Feb 29
mysticwarrior:
You are talking balderdash.
Uncle has learnt a new word! Well done, you are doing well!

3 Likes

Re: 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin by Goodlady(f): 2:42pm On Feb 29
Mossadd:
I support president putin 💯 if them born their father well they should send soldiers officially this is when they will know the diff between fighting armies of poor country like Libya and Afghanistan and fighting a super power with nuclear weapons. bunches of hypocrites
You ll also be nuked as well.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin by PlanetZero: 2:43pm On Feb 29
Mossadd:
I support president putin 💯 if them born their father well they should send soldiers officially this is when they will know the diff between fighting armies of poor country like Libya and Afghanistan and fighting a super power with nuclear weapons. bunches of hypocrites

Both you and putin won't live to tell the story. Se na o ly him get nuclear weapon. Empty threat

3 Likes

Re: 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin by Anguldi(m): 2:43pm On Feb 29
iichidodo:
When NATO decides to send in troops and technology, Putin won't be able to do sh**t. Does he even know how obsolete his nuclear weapons are?
War brings development.
Mind you, Russians don't publish theirs. Don't be surprised one yeye country has the strongest weapons now
Re: 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin by baby124: 2:43pm On Feb 29
Them go launch from all those tiny African country wey follow Putin do coup. Those fools never know anything.

1 Like

Re: 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin by KaptainAfrika: 2:43pm On Feb 29
Putin is just bluffing. Even the Chinese will abandon him.
Re: 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin by alcuin(m): 2:44pm On Feb 29
Antipob777:

Even a general in the US military will not be so confident like you.

Trust me, if America can do this. They would have done it since.

9 Likes

Re: 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin by allthingsgood: 2:44pm On Feb 29
jmoore:
Foolish Putin. Are you the only one with nuclear weapon?

If the idiot fires any nuclear weapon to the west, he has already made Russia the largest cemetry in the world.

it will be a nuclear holocaust, the likes the world has never seen

I would suggest that all parties show restraint

But i fully understand putin's frustrations.

1 Like

Re: 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin by finallybusy: 2:45pm On Feb 29
The west won’t do anything. It will always remain proxy wars where developed nations are involved. I don’t think Russia is developed, but the country knows how to utilize resources. Developed nations will keep pounding third worlders while the UN turns a blind eye. First world nations will remain infallible in the sights of their peers.
Re: 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin by shaqhead: 2:45pm On Feb 29
Mossadd:
and it is bravery if coalition of 31 countries are threatening one country right? undecided
Remind me how many times has Putin used that nuclear line? Abeggii story story! When the US used it there was no threat!!

1 Like

Re: 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin by Goodlady(f): 2:45pm On Feb 29
Mossadd:
and it is bravery if coalition of 31 countries are threatening one country right? undecided
Cos that one country is filled with empty retards. Except you are retarded too

1 Like

Re: 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin by BigYash: 2:46pm On Feb 29
This white fowl head think say na only him get nukes. If you're destroying the world,you won't be spared ..

1 Like

Re: 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin by SoNature(m): 2:47pm On Feb 29
Jogs1900:
Everything about Putin is nuclear war as if Russia won't be affected.

Seneless leaders don't care about their people! I don't know why nobody has grown some balls to oust Putin in the whole of Russia. I trust America to support anyone who can! Russian men must be spinless cowards!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Women’s Rights Protesters Beaten By Taliban Members In Kabul / Fattah: Iran Unveils Its First Hypersonic Missile / 33 Years Old Democrat, Ossoff Has Won The Georgia Senate Runoff - Decision Desk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.