Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin (23560 Views)

Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron / World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei / Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin by enemyofprogress: 3:25pm On Feb 29
Fokn bully
Re: 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin by Rahkman: 3:26pm On Feb 29
E be like them use nuclear bomb swear for this short man. .it will nuclear war if Sweden joins nato....Sweden join
It will be nuclear war if Finland join nato...finland join
It will be nuclear war if the west intervenes in this war.....the west intervenes

The guy strongly believes they are still in the communist soviet era of stalin and lenin, see how he is talking about stalingrad....ode no be mostly Ukrainians fight for stalingrad ni....now they hate you with venomous passion

1 Like

Re: 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin by frankson1(m): 3:27pm On Feb 29
alcuin:

Even a general in the US military will not be so confident like you.

Trust me, if America can do this. They would have done it since.

Are you minding all these kids on Nairaland who have access to cheap data and phones undecided

As it stands, the US can only dream of invading North Korea because 'Nuclear weapon no be anybody mate".

The US would have invaded Russia long ago if they could and I hope the next president after Putin will consolidate on the gains in maintaining her territory.
Re: 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin by AMI3(m): 3:32pm On Feb 29
Mossadd:
and it is bravery if coalition of 31 countries are threatening one country right? undecided
It is bravery for one strong country to destroy one weak country.

I hear u Mr Justifier

1 Like

Re: 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin by Jalaw: 3:32pm On Feb 29
The West should nuke themselves abeg.
Make them nor come near Africa
Re: 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin by gigabyte13: 3:32pm On Feb 29
Putin dey talk sha
You deployed this
You tested that
Everything except nuclear weapons
You have used on Ukraine and it is still standing
Baba cover your eyes in shame....
The West don test you finish, Dem don see you finish. Na only nuclear weapons you get, you no get any single strategy in war or battle matter.

I can tell you this for free, Ukraine will never fall and Putin will suffer a bloodied nose.
Putin just get mouth like AJAERO Nigeria stupid NLC president.

1 Like

Re: 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin by onajo2000(m): 3:33pm On Feb 29
Putin is talking as if only Russia has nuclear weapons

1 Like

Re: 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin by gigabyte13: 3:35pm On Feb 29
Rahkman:
E be like them use nuclear bomb swear for this short man. .it will nuclear war if Sweden joins nato....Sweden join
It will be nuclear war if Finland join nato...finland join
It will be nuclear war if the west intervenes in this war.....the west intervenes

The guy strongly believes they are still in the communist soviet era of stalin and lenin, see how he is talking about stalingrad....ode no be mostly Ukrainians fight for stalingrad ni....now they hate you with venomous passion

Like Nigerian useless NLC president
Mr AJAERO LIKE PUTIN
ORDINARY CHEST BEATERS
I WILL, I WILL ,I WILL
DEM NO GO DO ANYTHING
MTCHEWWWWWWWWWW
Re: 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin by madridguy(m): 3:35pm On Feb 29
Nairaland Foreign politics discussion is really a place to come and laugh... Many brainwashed people think real war is like American movies where a single US marine will kill a whole country cheesy

Macron is already regretting his involvement in the Ukraine exercise, he lost many soldiers on ground and Putin did him strong thing by sending him out of Mali, Niger and Burkina Faso... Russia is already cooking something in Cuba too, let wait for the aroma soon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin by membranus: 3:35pm On Feb 29
If he dare that, then it is a mutually assured destruction (MAD) for him and his Russia.

2 Likes

Re: 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin by Omoluabi16(m): 3:35pm On Feb 29
What a coward. He feels he has WW3 at his finger tips, like nukes are his toys.
Re: 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin by Adakintroy: 3:35pm On Feb 29
Two fighting. Who best be man.
Re: 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin by t2luv1: 3:37pm On Feb 29
Jogs1900:
Everything about Putin is nuclear war as if Russia won't be affected.

Exactly !!!! Judging by the way their weapons have been performing recently a test run might be in order.
Re: 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin by Christian36: 3:38pm On Feb 29
Putin is afraid that is why he will always use nuclear weapons to threaten people, assuming am Biden, I will even do it let see if he would be able to try it. Rubbish, any something baba will be using nuclear weapons to threaten countries as if his country is the only one producing nuclear weapons.
Re: 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin by frankson1(m): 3:39pm On Feb 29
[quote author=Deepthoughts post=128708127]How are the 31 countries threatening russia? Or did you expect no one to help Ukraine against the madness of Putin?,I guess you support Russia's unjustified invasion of Ukraine.[/quote]

Go and read about the Cuban Missile Crisis that would have led to WW3 with an open mind if you can, and judge for yourself if Ukraine's invasion is unjustified.
Re: 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin by Busu001: 3:44pm On Feb 29
May Putin Excel.
Re: 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin by israelmao(m): 3:44pm On Feb 29
frankson1:

Ask yourself why Russia hasn't been invaded even with all the crimes the West claimed Putin has committed.
I just hate empty bluff and foolish pride period!
Re: 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin by frankson1(m): 3:44pm On Feb 29
opamoses1:
Guyman already shitting his pants. Any small thing nuclear. For every one nuclear Russia shoots, 5 will land on Russia grin

Is it the same guyman that is giving the West sleepless nights or another guyman...or tell me why the guyman's name is mentioned even in a fundraising event for a presidential election and the two top US presidential candidates wouldn't just keep the guyman's name coming out of their mouthsundecided
Re: 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin by shegzee43: 3:46pm On Feb 29
Nvestor02:
Russia is always on the right track.. the so called west always want to destroy anybody that doesn't send their ass.

Russia is a wrong choice for them.... If they born anyone of them well .. Make e do anyhow.

You can only pity Ukraine from afar ... If you dare send your troops like this

30 atomic bombs will destroy your cities and cost you 800 years to bounce back..

Putin is fighting war to make Russia survive the oppressors... And I stand with him.

You don't like Israel pummeling Gaza but you support Russia invasion of Ukraine.
Re: 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin by t2luv1: 3:47pm On Feb 29
madridguy:
Nairaland Foreign politics discussion is really a place to come and laugh... Many brainwashed people think real war is like American movies where a single US marine will kill a whole country cheesy

Macron is already regretting his involvement in the Ukraine exercise, he lost many soldiers on ground and Putin did him strong thing by sending him out of Mali, Niger and Burkina Faso... Russia is already cooking something in Cuba too, let wait for the aroma soon.

Have you ever been to Cuba? Well, I have on 2 occasions via Toronto. Partner Russia ain't cooking sh*t in Cuba, Russia conventional Military is nothing. Take away their little submarines' nuclear stockpile Russia is not in the same league as the USA. One USA Carrier strike group has more firepower than the entire Russian military firepower. You know what USA equipment works.

2 Likes

Re: 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin by PHAYOL81: 3:48pm On Feb 29
This Putin! The name is already getting synonymous with violence.
Re: 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin by Omoawoke: 3:48pm On Feb 29
This people have come to kill and destroy.
They should continue until they turn earth to another mars
Re: 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin by Tempulated(m): 3:51pm On Feb 29
fergie001:

SOURCE

Abeg start make everyybody go rest.

Only Fooools and Cowards are afraid of Extermination.

1 Like

Re: 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin by kmaster007: 3:55pm On Feb 29
All nah by mouth....
Re: 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin by madridguy(m): 3:55pm On Feb 29
No, I have not leave the shore of Nigeria before but let wait for what Putin is cooking over there.
Meanwhile, I will still rate Russia military more than the US military until US prove me wrong by facing the Russia themselves instead of hiding behind Ukraine.

Had been the US and UK didn't deployed their war ships to Red sea to fight the Houthis, people like you will telling you what they're capable of doing... But today the whole world is seeing their weakness.

t2luv1:

Have you ever been to Cuba? Well, I have on 2 occasions via Toronto. Partner Russia ain't cooking sh*t in Cuba, Russia conventional Military is nothing. Take away their little submarines' nuclear stockpile Russia is not in the same league as the USA. One USA Carrier strike group has more firepower than the entire Russian military firepower. You know what USA equipment works.
Re: 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin by dammyz101(m): 3:55pm On Feb 29
iichidodo:
When NATO decides to send in troops and technology, Putin won't be able to do sh**t. Does he even know how obsolete his nuclear weapons are?
do ur research Russia is ahead of d world in weaponry
Re: 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin by Smartguyboy(m): 3:56pm On Feb 29
fergie001:

SOURCE
Are they tired of sending billions to war they know they will never win?
😝
Send more billions and weapons.
Re: 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin by dykechukwunedum(m): 3:56pm On Feb 29
fergie001:

SOURCE

It's time the global community plan to kidnap this man from his house 😀
Re: 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin by infofta(m): 3:57pm On Feb 29
CrownedPhoenix:
Nuclear?! undecided

Why is Putin so quick to declare Nuclear?

What else does he have?
Can he fight only USA in a conventional war?

Even in a nuclear war Russia will cease to exist. How many nuclear war heads will make it to US soil before Russia evaporates

1 Like

Re: 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin by mysticwarrior(m): 3:57pm On Feb 29
shaqhead:

Uncle has learnt a new word! Well done, you are doing well!
yes o, I learnt it from Sam loco and you are the 99th person am using it on grin grin.
Re: 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin by yakson84(m): 3:57pm On Feb 29
This putin is wicked and has not respect for humanity.
Re: 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin by frankson1(m): 3:58pm On Feb 29
iichidodo:
I know a thing or two about "maskirova". And how its a bonafide part of Russian foreign policy.... Unfortunately, you don't know anything about it, thus you cannot see the big picture on this issue of Russia and it's antiquated nuclear weapons.

The West is also afraid of the "maskirova" 'weapon' the Russians are using undecided

The "maskirova" 'weapon' have destroyed all the 'последний' weapons sent by NATO and now they can only dream of going in themselves.

The US military heads won't even imagine what you're stating in confidence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yahya Jammeh Loses Presidential Election In Gambia, Concedes Defeat / James Heappey: Terrorists are trying to Sneak Into Britain On Evacuation Flights / Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.