Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,137 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Doping: Paul Pogba Banned For Four Years - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Doping: Paul Pogba Banned For Four Years (23111 Views)

'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban / Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba / Pogba 'banned From Playing Basketball' By Manchester United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doping: Paul Pogba Banned For Four Years by mascot345: 4:29pm On Feb 29
Na wa. What his brother said about him is true.

This might be karma.

This Guy sees a magician or prophet so that they can excell..

He wanted to rule France football team... Dominant Kylian Mbappe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doping: Paul Pogba Banned For Four Years by sageb: 4:40pm On Feb 29

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doping: Paul Pogba Banned For Four Years by Truthshotcrazy: 5:04pm On Feb 29

Re: Doping: Paul Pogba Banned For Four Years by brutal1(m): 5:15pm On Feb 29
Some of you are animals that should be caged and fed with leaf. People should be paying to see you daily but your parents in their mind still thinks they have a child, they are are still barren.
Ogiame:
Surprisingly, this guy is one of Tinubu's favorite football player. Maybe because of the Guinea connection.

Hard Iuck for him.
Re: Doping: Paul Pogba Banned For Four Years by ogbonti: 5:17pm On Feb 29
since Pogba was pictured during the Hajj - his career ended - he was marked for destruction embarassed
Re: Doping: Paul Pogba Banned For Four Years by Ogiame: 5:22pm On Feb 29
brutal1:
Some of you are animals that should be caged and fed with leaf. People should be paying to see you daily but your parents in their mind still thinks they have a child, they are are still barren.
Stop describing your family's struggles with me.

1 Like

Re: Doping: Paul Pogba Banned For Four Years by donmik: 5:25pm On Feb 29
Ogiame:
Surprisingly, this guy is one of Tinubu's favorite football player. Maybe because of the Guinea connection.

Hard Iuck for him.

😃 Laugh
Re: Doping: Paul Pogba Banned For Four Years by donmik: 5:26pm On Feb 29
Players who are humble have nothing to fear.
Such as LEO MESSI
Re: Doping: Paul Pogba Banned For Four Years by brutal1(m): 5:31pm On Feb 29
You entered the year by mistake, your funeral should have been held late December and it is still not too late,
go and drink a cold bottle of sniper. You are stressing life, end the pain once and for all! You don't deserve to be here.
Ogiame:
Stop describing your family's struggles with me.

Re: Doping: Paul Pogba Banned For Four Years by Ogiame: 6:05pm On Feb 29
brutal1:
You entered the year by mistake, your funeral should have been held late December and it is still not too late,
go and drink a cold bottle of sniper. You are stressing life, end the pain once and for all! You don't deserve to be here.
Is that all? 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Doping: Paul Pogba Banned For Four Years by Ogiame: 6:07pm On Feb 29
brutal1:
Fergie001, this one is wishing me death oh 😄
Re: Doping: Paul Pogba Banned For Four Years by zainabhoney4: 6:21pm On Feb 29
My club Manchester United contributed to the down ward spiral of Pogba's career. he should switch to another sport, like boxing or wrestling My club Manchester United contributed to the down ward spiral of Pogba's career. he should switch to another sport, like boxing or wrestling ...
Re: Doping: Paul Pogba Banned For Four Years by brutal1(m): 6:29pm On Feb 29
You nor suppose dey involve anyone, you nor get balls. All these kids with no balls.
Ogiame:
Fergie001, this one is wishing me death oh 😄
Re: Doping: Paul Pogba Banned For Four Years by panpan(m): 6:41pm On Feb 29
Who banned Paul Pogba for four years?
This was not mentioned in the report.
Re: Doping: Paul Pogba Banned For Four Years by wizelink(m): 6:59pm On Feb 29
When pride goes first, na down fall go follow. Shakara man. This is not good for him
Re: Doping: Paul Pogba Banned For Four Years by bewla(m): 7:00pm On Feb 29
Ogiame:

Hard Iuck for him.
un use reserve , set up big time

May we be delivered from dose that hate us with us nowing
Re: Doping: Paul Pogba Banned For Four Years by Bahamas95(m): 7:00pm On Feb 29
I don't regard him as a top footballer in the first place, he should go into acting or modelling.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maribor Vs Chelsea: UCL (1 - 1) On 5th November 2014 / Liverpool Vs West Ham (2 - 1) On 31st October 2020 / Arsenal Vs Hull City (2 - 2) On 18th October 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.