Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Hardship: FCT Consumers Turn To ‘awara’ As Substitute For Meat - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Hardship: FCT Consumers Turn To ‘awara’ As Substitute For Meat (33386 Views)

Substitute For Meat And Fish / Fonio: Could This Be A Cheaper Substitute For Rice? (Pictures) / 2 Guys Kill A Snake, Hang It On Their Necks, Cut It Into Pieces For Meat (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardship: FCT Consumers Turn To ‘awara’ As Substitute For Meat by Pro2makx(m): 7:24am On Mar 01
Re: Hardship: FCT Consumers Turn To ‘awara’ As Substitute For Meat by horia: 7:50am On Mar 01
Jessyjeff:
It's the economy, stupid!
Nigerians will never forget the party called APC.

This period is Nigeria's great depression. History will definitely judge folks behind the present economic mess in the country.

They will forget. We still have Ekiti state
Re: Hardship: FCT Consumers Turn To ‘awara’ As Substitute For Meat by Damian911: 7:51am On Mar 01
Ogbuu101:

You’re mistaking me for your father
Oh I was referring to the head of the uncivilized family you came from lipsrsealed
Re: Hardship: FCT Consumers Turn To ‘awara’ As Substitute For Meat by Lordofalmajiri(f): 7:52am On Mar 01
CharleyBright:
Do Hausa people even put meat in their food before?
It is not about high cost of meat, a very high percentage of them don't cook with meat.
Them dey eat meat bro ...
Re: Hardship: FCT Consumers Turn To ‘awara’ As Substitute For Meat by Entusky(m): 8:20am On Mar 01
CharleyBright:

Do Petrol station attendants selling fuel buy fuel for cars?
Is it everyone that is a builder owns a house?

That Hausa supply meat to the South doesnt automatically mean Hausa people buy meat to cook.

Ask anyone that is living in the north, most of Hausa people don't buy meat to put in their food.
Oga who tell u say hausa ppl no dey put meat in their food?
u don ever visit north?
D way dem dey chop meat even u no dey chop meat lyk dat.
Re: Hardship: FCT Consumers Turn To ‘awara’ As Substitute For Meat by Zeebuy: 8:50am On Mar 01
Kurugu92:
which of the mistakes is it voting for candidate of my choice or voting for the most intellectual amongst them if you called that a mistake you are right cause you don't even know your parents gave birth to you by mistake,my words for you and your brothers who think it's still on tell them it's over

I lost a couple of brain cells reading this jargon you posted here. Please learn to use punctuation marks.
Re: Hardship: FCT Consumers Turn To ‘awara’ As Substitute For Meat by MSGAMBLE9: 6:55pm On Mar 01
Zeebuy:

I lost a couple of brain cells reading this jargon you posted here. Please learn to use punctuation marks.
I doubt you have any brain cells to begin with.... he voted for his choice yet you have issues with him just bcoz he didn't vote your fraud who failed woefully in Anambra state (who by the way is a tribal agenda)...

You need some growing up to do and learn to respect other people choice.
Re: Hardship: FCT Consumers Turn To ‘awara’ As Substitute For Meat by JagabanB: 7:17pm On Mar 01
blowjohn:

Ur wrong o. The thing is cheap.

I started seeing it last week.
I tot it was meat actually.... Those meats they fry and carry around until a man told me it's made frm soya beans or milk( something like that)

They are hawkinh it around everywhere.
The one they sell for #50 now was #10 before.
That was in Kaduna the last time I saw it.
Someone who can't afford meat, can't afford it.
And people don't eat meat solely because of protein, if u love meat u will still eat meat.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: FCT Consumers Turn To ‘awara’ As Substitute For Meat by JagabanB: 7:17pm On Mar 01
payaseriy:
are u God ?
God don't vote, we do.
Re: Hardship: FCT Consumers Turn To ‘awara’ As Substitute For Meat by JagabanB: 7:20pm On Mar 01
joyousever:
You this Balabu apologist! How much him dey pay you to defend am for this forum? You should be tired of defending an unpopular fraudulent excuse of a man who imposed himself on over 200 million citizens who hate him home and abroad, because of his selfish and inept leadership skills.
You should give yourself a slap, each time you're tempted to spite PO, in order to defend your most hated public rejected ruler! The way you go about spiting an innocent man ( PO) will make you develop hypertension in no time. You know that will be double jeopardy to your health in addition to the looming economic hardshipi!

Channel your energy to the source and cause of Nigeria's problems and not Peter Obi!

The packaged fràud paid u to write this?
U lgb0s h8 him not Nigerîàns.
U reIigióus fanatics as well h8 him, not Nigerîàns.
So base ur h8 ideology within that circle.
He imposed himself on people?
So why then do u accuse certain people of voting him?
I repeat, the packaged fràud will ñevèr rule this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Snake Delicacies Refresh Our Skin– Nigeria’s Snake Eaters / Two Dead, One Blind After Eating ‘Forbidden’ Fish In Ebonyi / How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.