Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

I Don't Get Myself Again, I Am Depressed, Confused And Fed Up Life, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Get Myself Again, I Am Depressed, Confused And Fed Up Life, (157 Views)

I’m Not Born Again, I Don’t Turn My Cheek For Another Slap – Wike (Video) / Tinubu: Nigerians Don’t Want Failed Promises Repackaged And Fed To Them Again / APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Get Myself Again, I Am Depressed, Confused And Fed Up Life, by JSquare1: 4:08pm On Feb 29
Though they said greatness in life has to do with challenges, my own life challenges has want to take my soul, life challenges has want to overpowered me, the trials, the difficulties, the problems and the Challenges that i'm going through in life is beyond my ability, my capacity and my faith, i'm going through both physical (seen) and spiritual (unseen) battle, i'm living in both seen pain and unseen pain,

the pain is even unbearable for me any longer to adhere, I'm tired of trying, time is about to against me, i'm confused, convinced, depressed and fed up of life, I clocked 40 years last week with white hair growing on every part of my head without any tangible achievement in life, I'm not progressing in life, i have tried everything under my capacity and ability but things are not working out for me,

a closed mouth they said is a closed destiny, I'm calling on any person who is in a position to rescue my life to pls come to my rescue and save my life from destruction b4 things goes out of the way for me

I don't even know how I can explain myself vividly here that can make people to understand the exact kind of pain and challenges that I'm going through in life, what I'm going through in life is beyond what i can be explaining here, all what i can just say is that, things are not working in my life, nothing is working in my life, apart from this present Nigeria economy which affects everybody, I'm still undergoing and facing a big spiritual battle which has made me living in pain and causing me not to hustle the way i wish to bec the battle has caused alot of pain to my body, i'm living in pain seriously, i'm just living like a dead person, i don't see any brighter future for myself any more, i have lost hope in life completely,

For the past 4 months ago, I just started dreaming of suicide, I am depressed already and untreated depression will definitely lead to suicide, any thing can happen to me at any time bec all these trials in my life without any traceable possible solution has lead me to love death than living, it has lead me to hate living in this life completely

I am the first born of my parent and I have four younger brothers after me that I'm taking care of, life is not at all easy for us, if my health permit me, it's my dream to further my education up to the University level in order to achieve my aims and objectives dream in life but life is really difficult for me and my brothers to achieve all our aims in it,

I personally, i'm not progressing in life, time is about to against me, i'm tired of trying, physical and spiritual suffering and battle has want to turn me to another creature entirely, I am depressed, completely depressed, i'm tired of trying,

All these physical and spiritual trials frustrated me to shout out to any person who is in a position to help me to pls come to my rescue,

I am pleading to any person who is in a position to help to pls help me buy "Keke Napep" as higher purchase for one of my younger brother or to connect me to someone that can help me buy it

With this Keke Napep, I believe that both I and my younger brothers can use it to financially sponsor ourself to University to obtain quality Western and religion education and we can also use it to financially pursue all our dreams in life

And if anyone think there are other ways they can use to help me even if it is not buying "Keke Napep" for one of my younger brother as higher purchase as I said above, any help is just welcome by me, i just need help, i need help, all what i need is help, i'm completely fed up

Though, part of my problem is spiritual but God has shown me the way to conquer such battle but all the road that I can walk through to conquer the problems in my life life has been blocked by my enemies,

If I am lucky to see any helper that can do what I need for me, I believe that all the spiritual battle in my life will be history and I will be able to conquer others challenges in my life too and I will become something great in life by God grace grace

I am nobody, I am son of nobody and I didn't know anybody, I am pleading to any person who is in a position to help to pls come to my rescue and make me become somebody in life, pls come to my rescue and save my life and my brother's life from destruction, pls come to my rescue and save me from living in pain, pls come to my rescue and save me from dying with glory, pls come to my rescue and renew my lost hope, pls come to my rescue and save me from suicidal thoughts, for there is nothing more beautiful than someone that goes out of their way and make life more beautiful than others

Pls sir/ma, kindly accept my sincere plead

Thanks
Re: I Don't Get Myself Again, I Am Depressed, Confused And Fed Up Life, by Edoreborn: 4:14pm On Feb 29
Guy,,I no read all ds complain,,but I want to tell u that u re not d only one oo..you no 40..if I tell u my age ehn..hmmmm,but it's well o
Re: I Don't Get Myself Again, I Am Depressed, Confused And Fed Up Life, by Timatayo1: 4:34pm On Feb 29
My brother to take your life is never the option please and please don't commit any suicide just believe in God and be prayerful and know that one day everything will be alright many people are going through want you're going through and some people challenges is 100%more than what you are facing now I feel for you very much. YorubaBible said bi ekun pe dale Ayo nbo lowuro..This time in your life and your family will pass away and you will testify to the work of God

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State To Enforce Monthly House Rent Payment Starting December 2024. / Opinions On Equatorial Guinea / Multiple Crisis, Insecurity, Hunger Expose Tinubu's Incompetent, Poor Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.