Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Hah! - Nairaland / General (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hah! (15942 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Go Down)

Re: Hah! by MrsChima1(f): 11:34pm On Nov 13, 2011
And in the midst of all this bullshit, Rokiatu is at home taking a bath and eating chocolate strawberries. grin grin grin grin grin grin

It is funny how an arse started all of this. grin grin grin grin
Re: Hah! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:35pm On Nov 13, 2011
^
Cuddlemii:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
u sure crave his attentiom smh , any opportunity u get u quote him

Stalkerrrr

@ cocoa
Ur moi moi was digusting , y cook on budget I shud have jus starved and waited for mannure from above
Re: Hah! by freecocoa(f): 11:36pm On Nov 13, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Huh? Go back to page 1 and tell me if you did not have the chance to end this then, and now tell me why you got tired of the beef. . .  Rokiatu this, Rokiatu that. . .

I come to parties late,. . . . . and i must dance!
[/size]

I refuse to go that lane with you,especially cos its on this thread,there's already enough fighting which angel gabriel(high-chief)has resolved,but I must say this,if you have any sense of humor left in you,you'll realize page one was a joke,but I guess most people can't tell the difference,I tend to find the humor in everything in life,its just a pity it all came down to this.so don't try to be what-i-cant-find-an-adjective-for now,just drop it.

P.S we can go that lane on another thread if you so desire. Goodnight.
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 13, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

And in the midst of all this bullshit, Rokiatu is at home taking a bath and eating chocolate strawberries.   grin grin grin grin grin grin

It is funny how an arse started all of this.   grin grin grin grin

lol for real.  grin
not even Amya is online. lmao! grin
Re: Hah! by MrsChima1(f): 11:37pm On Nov 13, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Any further inconsequential pawpaw opinion, can be directed to Skype/Yim. . .

If the Mods ban anyone for this, it'll be an act of Quantum Epic Hypocrisy! They saw this thread in it's Elemental Stages, and decide to do nothing about it. They sure wanted this to happen, and it has surely happened. . . Banning anyone is completely out of the question!
[/size]

I could be wrong but only this section moderators and super admins can deal with bullshit threads.

I have seen other moderators on this section but I think they are only in power of their own sections.  I could be wrong.
Re: Hah! by freecocoa(f): 11:41pm On Nov 13, 2011
Idowuogbo:

@ cocoa
your moi moi was digusting , y cook on budget I shud have jus starved and waited for mannure from above
Paddy me abeg the budget wasn't what I expected jare,I just had to improvise.
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 13, 2011
freecocoa:

I refuse to go that lane with you,especially cos its on this thread,there's already enough fighting which angel gabriel(high-chief)has resolved,but I must say this,if you have any sense of humor left in you,you'll realize page one was a joke,but I guess most people can't tell the difference,I tend to find the humor in everything in life,its just a pity it all came down to this.so don't try to be what-i-cant-find-an-adjective-for now,just drop it.

P.S we can go that lane on another thread if you so desire. Goodnight.
[size=14pt]No dear!

You still dont gerrit, do you? All that "It was a Joke" stuff is the stereotypical reply of hypocrites. They actually mean what they say and then they call it jokes. . . . . . Bullshit! Why wasnt the joke ended on page 1 or 2 or 3 or even 4? No! The hatred was deep rooted, and it was allowed to spill into 15 pages,. . . and counting. Where the fcck was Gabriel earlier? Catching fun with Holy Mary i guess. . .

Now, how did this idiotic thread affect Rokiatu? Nada! Goes to show that some Opinions are really inconsequential and should be left unuttered. . . Like i said on page one, Haters should go get a Life!. . .
[/size]
Re: Hah! by Cuddlemii: 11:44pm On Nov 13, 2011
Idowuogbo:

^u sure crave his attentiom smh , any opportunity u get u quote him

Stalkerrrr

@ cocoa
your moi moi was digusting , y cook on budget I shud have jus starved and waited for mannure from above

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Wetin concern me. This Nland don turn to police check point wey every movement go dey evaluated. So I no send anyone again, nobody holy pass. Nothing do anybody. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 13, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

I could be wrong but only this section moderators and super admins can deal with bullshit threads.

I have seen other moderators on this section but I think they are only in power of their own sections.  I could be wrong.  
[size=14pt]Yeah! None of the "powers that be", on this section can claim that they havent seen this thread, or that they did not see this thread in it's precarious stages. . . I'd like them to boldly come out and say so![/size]
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 13, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]No dear!

You still dont gerrit, do you? All that "It was a Joke" stuff is the stereotypical reply of hypocrites. They actually mean what they say and then they call it jokes. . . . . . Bullshit! Why wasnt the joke ended on page 1 or 2 or 3 or even 4? No! The hatred was deep rooted, . . . Like i said on page one, Haters should go get a Life!. . .
[/size]

THANK YOU!!
all i wanted to know was why the ganging up number one
and two, why the "post pik for attention" accusation? but then something
decided it wanted to get cyber gangster on me.  tongue

rokiatu must really have it like that  grin
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 13, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

THANK YOU!!
all i wanted to know was why the ganging up number one
and two, why the "post pik for attention" accusation? but then something
decided it wanted to get cyber gangster on me.  tongue

rokiatu must really have it like that  grin
[size=14pt]"It was a Joke" to them. . . grin

Discombobulated Ragamuffins![/size]
Re: Hah! by MrsChima1(f): 12:00am On Nov 14, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]"It was a Joke" to them. . . grin

Discombobulated Ragamuffins![/size]

I thought you were going to teach me how to shoot a bird with a rock and flip flop? angry angry
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 14, 2011
lol! sexkillz is the truth!! grin
Re: Hah! by freecocoa(f): 12:01am On Nov 14, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]No dear!

You still dont gerrit, do you? All that "It was a Joke" stuff is the stereotypical reply of hypocrites. They actually mean what they say and then they call it jokes. . . . . . Bullshit! Why wasnt the joke ended on page 1 or 2 or 3 or even 4? No! The hatred was deep rooted, and it was allowed to spill into 15 pages,. . . and counting. Where the fcck was Gabriel earlier? Catching fun with Holy Mary i guess. . .

Now, how did this idiotic thread affect Rokiatu? Nada! Goes to show that some Opinions are really inconsequential and should be left unuttered. . . Like i said on page one, Haters should go get a Life!. . .
[/size]

I already said goodnight but you really need me to talk to you so I'll be kind,whatever you think you are trying to prove now,has already been proven one way or another by someone on this thread,what's with the hatred anyways?this thread got this far only cos some people took it as a battle ground to fight over their back yard issues(you inclusive),the thread stopped being about rokiatu a long time ago,so I wonder why you are holding unto that,its pretty obvious you have her back and I'm sure she's thankful for that,now the people you need to fight over her arsse with are not here,if you are done with your personal matter with anyone here and what to continue fighting anyone who says anything about roki's arsse,I suggest you start a thread about it,just make sure you title it"sexkillz Defender of roki's arsse"I'm sure you'll have a great big audience,stop trying to resurrect a decayed corpse,miracles like that only happened in the time of lazarus.
Re: Hah! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:08am On Nov 14, 2011
Ayam dancing in the lord amen, I thank God for my coffee table arsee and parachute boobs
Do u guys want a pic cheesy
Re: Hah! by cantell(m): 12:13am On Nov 14, 2011
So this thread was all about rokiatu's pic?
Nawa oo!
So much drama in this romance section.
This fatso above me has been making jest of my pic ever since she saw it, but i take it as nothing. Why should rokiatu's pic be any different?
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Yeah! None of the "powers that be", on this section can claim that they havent seen this thread, or that they did not see this thread in it's precarious stages. . . I'd like them to boldly come out and say so![/size]
What do you want them to do?lock the thread or ban some people?
If they do that, what lil fun would there be left for us?
Re: Hah! by 190smh: 12:15am On Nov 14, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Ayam dancing in the lord amen, I thank God for my coffee table arsee and parachute bosoms
Do u guys want a pic cheesy

kiss kiss
Re: Hah! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:20am On Nov 14, 2011
190smh:

kiss kiss
kiss kiss kiss kissand hugs

@cantell
Did u take me serious awwwwh, anyways am an entertainer not a warrior d drama is done go 2 bed ur chick dey wait. Fatso u say, I love bin overweight have u more hamburgers for me kiss kiss
Re: Hah! by 190smh: 12:22am On Nov 14, 2011
Idowuogbo:

kiss kiss kiss kissand hugs

angry angry angry
Re: Hah! by cantell(m): 12:40am On Nov 14, 2011
Idowuogbo:

@cantell
Did u take me serious awwwwh, anyways am an entertainer not a warrior d drama is done go 2 bed your chick dey wait.  Fatso u say, I love bin overweight have u more hamburgers for me  kiss kiss
Oh no! See na. . .we were in the games section for christ sake! If for a moment, i thought you were serious, i'll still be kicking fat a$$ around.
Here's the hamburger you requested;

Re: Hah! by Nobody: 12:55am On Nov 14, 2011
freecocoa:

I already said goodnight but you really need me to talk to you so I'll be kind,whatever you think you are trying to prove now,has already been proven one way or another by someone on this thread,what's with the hatred anyways?this thread got this far only cos some people took it as a battle ground to fight over their back yard issues(you inclusive),the thread stopped being about rokiatu a long time ago,so I wonder why you are holding unto that,its pretty obvious you have her back and I'm sure she's thankful for that,now the people you need to fight over her arsse with are not here,if you are done with your personal matter with anyone here and what to continue fighting anyone who says anything about roki's arsse,I suggest you start a thread about it,just make sure you title it[b]"sexkillz Defender of roki's arsse"[/b]I'm sure you'll have a great big audience,stop trying to resurrect a decayed corpse,miracles like that only happened in the time of lazarus.
[size=14pt]Smh! Who's defending an arse? Does that make sense to you? Where in all my comments did i defend an arse? I'm against the seeming stupidity that has invaded some minds! It doesnt make sense to ask someone to remove a piece of paper from her eye's when you actually have a whole book in your own eyes. . . Gerrit?[/size]
Re: Hah! by zionking(m): 1:26am On Nov 14, 2011
smfh!
Re: Hah! by nuela100(f): 1:57am On Nov 14, 2011
Troublemakers no dey tire. I'm having a wonderful time here,i wonder how the owner of the pix causing trouble will be laughing at the jesters here, Go on pls
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 2:15am On Nov 14, 2011
A question was posed in the political section about ' why there few/no ladies in politics section'

15 pages later littered with bunch of females and she-males bag slinging and scratching gives me my answer.

You behave like this in your workplaces?   lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed

WTF!  angry
Re: Hah! by freecocoa(f): 2:31am On Nov 14, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Smh! Who's defending an arse? Does that make sense to you? Where in all my comments did i defend an arse? I'm against the seeming stupidity that has invaded some minds! It doesnt make sense to ask someone to remove a piece of paper from her eye's when you actually have a whole book in your own eyes. . . Gerrit?[/size]
Whatever Man,if it were someone else,maybe I'll pay mind and take my time to really talk but since its SEXKILLZ,I'll not sweat it.we already know how your mind works,this is the Typical you so no need to waste time talking to you,its just what you do,looking for who to use in shinning for some minutes,you can now move on to the next person for your 2 mins fame,I'm done with you,ARSE DEFENDER. grin
Re: Hah! by Cuddlemii: 2:47am On Nov 14, 2011
donspony:

A question was posed in the political section about ' why there few ladies in politics'

15 pages later littered with bunch of females and she-males bag slinging and scratching gives me my answer.

You behave like this in your workplaces?   lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed

WTF!  angry

For the mere fact that I commented on that political thread, I will answer you because I don't take it likely to insults against the female gender. What has the exhibition here today got to do with the topic or you? I think its about time people started minding their business on here and stop expecting a certain standard from anyone. For heaven sakes, this is a public forum so all manner of things are bound to happen or occur. Its either you digest or purge your system of irrelevant data but don't use a misunderstanding or aggression which happens everywhere to soil the female gender. You can advice people here to stop fighting or whatever but don't use it as an avenue to diss women or we would both get into it. Why not open a thread about women instead of using what happened here as an avenue to get heard. Don't men do worse things and are men not involved here. If you want to tackle the situation at hand which is very distasteful, do that without adding fuel to the ongoing fire.

What has workplace got to do with what is going on here, smh
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 2:59am On Nov 14, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

And in the midst of all this bullshit, Rokiatu is at home taking a bath and eating chocolate strawberries. grin grin grin grin grin grin

It is funny how an arse started all of this. grin grin grin grin
I nor fit shout oooo. Maybe I should take the azz down and not let them have a heart attack. Damn it I am not Aiswarya Ria people. Calm down. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I was enjoying myself partying while all this sh!!!t was going down. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin Life is sweet, I feel famous for doing nothing.

Jobless folks, you can now get to work. grin grin grin  grin grin grin When I get jobless again, I will come back here. And if you are lucky for me to even see your comment, then you're lucky. Because I don't have the time to go thru 15 pages of nonsense. If you happen to be above me, then you just be the lucky one and I may see your comment.

[size=16pt]Let the race begin[/size] grin grin grin grin  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hah! by 190smh: 3:07am On Nov 14, 2011
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 3:13am On Nov 14, 2011
rokiatu shut up there! grin
go read the pages! you won't regret it sis grin
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 3:16am On Nov 14, 2011
Rokiatu shut the heck up. Quit acting like u got an asss of Kim K even tho her arse is fake. Btw how many guys spanked your arse at the party?
Re: Hah! by 190smh: 3:18am On Nov 14, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

rokiatu shut up there! grin
go read the pages! you won't regret it sis grin

smh undecided undecided
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 3:19am On Nov 14, 2011
190smh:

smh undecided undecided

what is the problem now?
i just told her to read the pages. never mentioned
anybody's name.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17)

Epic Fail Pictures / Lagos Flood Sweeps Away 12-year-old Boy / Pathetic State Of A Post Office In Lagos (picture) Chaii!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.